Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Neos stares at you with a burning intensity.
    5491h, 6178m, 5391e, 10p, 25145en, 30228w Belrkdp<>- (XB*SP*A) {54.7345}

A sudden headache makes you rub your temples for relief.
    Your enhanced gift of lichdom protects you from the affliction.
    5491h, 6178m, 5391e, 10p, 25145en, 30228w Belrkdp<>- (XB*SP*A) {54.7519}

Avurekhos takes a drink from a shimmering rainbow vial.
    5491h, 6178m, 5391e, 10p, 25145en, 30228w Belrkdp<>- (XB*SP*A) {54.7655}

Suck it Neos
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Silvanus said:
    Neos stares at you with a burning intensity.
    5491h, 6178m, 5391e, 10p, 25145en, 30228w Belrkdp<>- (XB*SP*A) {54.7345}

5491h, 6178m, 5391e, 10p, 25145en, 30228w Belrkdp<>- (XB*SP*A) {54.7519}

Avurekhos takes a drink from a shimmering rainbow vial.
    5491h, 6178m, 5391e, 10p, 25145en, 30228w Belrkdp<>- (XB*SP*A) {54.7655}

Suck it Neos
    I just throw them in there to have something to do. Not like they're actually gonna stick.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Paranoia or whatever it was that changed to enemy all your allies is ridiculous. Seriously ridiculous.

Also I got frustrated because dying and enemied allies and children on me and other things I should be doing and...I wasn't very classy. So un-Lavinya. Sorry guys I yelled at >_>

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    What kinds of marionettes are available?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    So far I've seen frog, princess, pixie, queen and dragon
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Well, now that people think my dweller is a stupid curio.

Just gonna go sit in this corner over...there. And cry.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • poor Chencha :(
    The playa you love to hate
  • Rivius said:
    What kinds of marionettes are available?

Shaddus said:
    So far I've seen frog, princess, pixie, queen and dragon
    I will add King, Jester, Farmer, Milkmaid and Soldier to this list.

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
    Eritheyl said:

Now now. Do curios bite your fingers and laugh creepily as they plot your demise?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Shaddus said:

Now now. Do curios bite your fingers and laugh creepily as they plot your demise?
    They can do all that and more.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    If someone were to say, not be great at designing, and wanted help with fixing their design, and it's for a pet...

... how would they go about asking for help? ._.
  • Ask on the forums.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    Kiradawea said:
    Ask on the forums.
    Just straight up with a question-post in the Q&A area? Including what I've got, what I'm aiming for, etc?
  • Pretty much yeah. Just make a new thread inquiring if there's anyone willing to proof-read and critique your design. I'm sure there are plenty of people who'll be happy to lend a hand.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    I'll remember that in the future. I lucked out and @Arien has oh-so-graciously opted to lend me a hand. Thank you for letting me know I can actually ask for help with designing on the forums though, @Kiradawea. I'll do my best to remember that. :D
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Lavinya said:
    Talking smack (about your killers) while a soul is terribly ironic
    was it Glevich, Caerlyr, Draylor, or Daebach, or Elanorwen?
    Glevich was the other day, this was some little Seren.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Lavinya said:

Talking smack (about your killers) while a soul is terribly ironic

Not really.
    Congratulations to Magnagora for winning thanks to a bugged quest. Enjoy your success.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    edited December 2014
    Oh here we go. Elanorwen to the rescue guys. SHE MUST DEFEND HALLIFAXES HONOR WITH QQ'S
    I liked hearing reports that certain members of an organization were trying to convince novice members of Glomdoring to take off their crow cloaks.

I'm sure this won't be abused in the future.
    edited December 2014
    I wanna know what this supposed 'Bugged quest' is, because Elanorwen is such a reliable source.
    Silvanus said:
    I liked hearing reports that certain members of an organization were trying to convince novice members of Glomdoring to take off their crow cloaks.

I'm sure this won't be abused in the future.
    Trying to go around the bug. If the Forge quest wasn't bugged to where Thorgan simply says... hey, okay, I'll unleash the Flame Warriors on Angkrag and convert the undead to living people... and then does nothing, it wouldn't have been required. Either way, we asked, didn't threaten or try to force anyone into anything. Heck, I have a Glom alt that has a cloak and could've jumped over to hand it over, but that would've been a bit stupid, no? :P

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    The forge quest only determines if you convert miners one way or the other. ... it doesn't turn them living

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    So because a quest is "bugged", that means Magnagora should just not convert miners?
  • Elanorwen said:
    Congratulations to Magnagora for winning thanks to a bugged quest. Enjoy your success.
    Snideness aside, damn straight i'll enjoy it. God knows I gave it my all.
    Synkarin said:
    The forge quest only determines if you convert miners one way or the other. ... it doesn't turn them living
    If your org holds Angkrag and you complete the Flame Warriors quest, Thorgan asks to speak with a city head... i.e. Guild master or the elected leader of the city. When he does speak with them, he asks if the undead of Angkrag should be revived and converted or not. If you say yes, he pulls out a world-wide emote, moves to Angkrag and.... nothing happens. Hence the claim at a bugged quest.

Shaddus said:
    So because a quest is "bugged", that means Magnagora should just not convert miners?
    Nobody's talking about converting miners.

• edited December 2014
    Elanorwen said:
    Synkarin said:
    If your org holds Angkrag and you complete the Flame Warriors quest, Thorgan asks to speak with a city head... i.e. Guild master or the elected leader of the city. When he does speak with them, he asks if the undead of Angkrag should be revived and converted or not. If you say yes, he pulls out a world-wide emote, moves to Angkrag and.... nothing happens. Hence the claim at a bugged quest.

How revolting...Turning the viscanti into living. The very thought is disturbing.

Edit: Or do you perhaps mean he would convert the undead dwarf miners? There were none within for some time.
This discussion has been closed.