Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• Drakius said:
    Our hawt pirate can't go :((
    I had a dream that (after I fell asleep) ALL the admin started showing up and giving me random test afflictions that were not yet cureable, and for shits and giggles started animating me like I was an NPC. After that was all over they stripped me of all my vote weight and shrub me for a month :-<
    My brain is really worried about this not qq'ing stuff
    You've had the dream, now you will never escape. ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!
    Retired.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Just wait until you do that and find a mysterious pair of pink jeweled panties that are cursed to never be removed and always show up on the outside of your clothes.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited November 2014
    Thankfully when I looked at my screen, all that happened was I reflexively did something then I timed out about 20 minutes after I passed out
    AND REVOLTS AT 8:00 am ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! 8-}
    The playa you love to hate
  • Drakius said:
    Thankfully when I looked at my screen, all that happened was I reflexively did something then I timed out about 20 minutes after I passed out
    AND PEACED REVOLTS, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! 8-}

ftfy
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Drakius said:
    AND REVOLTS AT 8:00 am ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! 8-}
    Being that timing on revolts/flares is completely random, I don't get the problem.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • >_>
    It's just we have nobody online in the mornings except nexus AFKers
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Arcanis said:
    My money's on Darvellon. Rather than sacrifice, I feel he will have some other pivotal role. Mysterious god is way too mysterious.

Mysterious = Suspicious.
    Aha, Darvellon! So Darvellan is safe, just some Darvellon-person is going to die.

On a more serious note, I really hope it's not @Darvellan. :(
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    *logs in half-asleep after tiring day*

*people yell at me to come help in revolt*

*somehow quickly codes village influencing into her system without breaking stuff*

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Drakius said:
    >_>
    It's just we have nobody online in the mornings except nexus AFKers
    It's random, that's part of the game. Plus, it gives people a chance who normally aren't awake or around during "normal" American EST to fully participate.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • None of you. None of you can complain about having lack of numbers when Glomdoring had 0 people around for these revolts. That's seriously rock bottom.
    Retired.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Once upon a time, Glomdoring was so overpowering, they took on the rest of the basin and won.

Also almost captured all mountain villages in a revolt once.

It ebbs and flows!
  • Shuyin said:
    Once upon a time, Glomdoring was so overpowering, they took on the rest of the basin and won. Also almost captured all mountain villages in a revolt once. It ebbs and flows!
    The playerbase may  ebb and flow, but it depends on the 'dams' in the location to see if they can retain all that newly flowed water.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Overpowered skills and magnetic personalities
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Yep, it was only a month or so ago that more than 3 Serens around during peak hours was a magical impossibility. It's nice to be populous again, for however long it lasts.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    Everiine said:
    Yep, it was only a month or so ago that more than 3 Serens around during peak hours was a magical impossibility. It's nice to be populous again, for however long it lasts.
    When I started playing, there was like nobody online, and then I posted about the Spiritsingers on the forums, and suddenly, boom, Serens. It was amazing and wonderful. :D
  • Selenity said:
    Everiine said:
    When I started playing, there was like nobody online, and then I posted about the Spiritsingers on the forums, and suddenly, boom, Serens. It was amazing and wonderful. :D
    There's been times, not so long ago to me, at least, when we were 1/4 of all of Lusternia at any given time, especially peak. If these are our peak population levels, I'm a bit concerned.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
    Riluna said:
    Selenity said:
    Everiine said:
    There's been times, not so long ago to me, at least, when we were 1/4 of all of Lusternia at any given time, especially peak. If these are our peak population levels, I'm a bit concerned.
    Peak hour the last week has been 19-22 players for Seren from what I've seen.
  • Arcanis said:
    Mysterious = Suspicious.
    Conspiracy theory: Darvellan is really Fain, or Slaay, or Manteekan.

Because everyone knows any new New Celest God is really one of the Twelve in disguise. Particularly one who is "Mysterious."
    With an exasperated sigh, you say, "One moment please, I'm threatening a muffin in a box!"
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Yomoigu said:
    He's Drocilla.
    Too soon you jerk :(
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"

• Shaddus said:
    He's Drocilla.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Well I managed to at least get my movement aliases and emotes into Mudlet. It's like learning to walk all over again. :|
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Shaddus said:

Just wait until you do that and find a mysterious pair of pink jeweled panties that are cursed to never be removed and always show up on the outside of your clothes.

• ugh I meant to say that I would not be opposed to it
  • edited November 2014
    Is the difference between +2 balance faster and -1 balance slower .3 seconds, or some other number for a warrior? I've decided to just get lvl 3 warrior runes and was told a faeling should have the weapon speed at 230; so as a taedae it should be 260?
    Daganev said:

Is the difference between +2 balance faster and -1 balance slower .3 seconds, or some other number for a warrior?

I've decided to just get lvl 3 warrior runes and was told a faeling should have the weapon speed at 230; so as a taedae it should be 260?

Each level of balance is 7%, so 2 balance bonus is 14% faster than base, and 1 balance malus is 7% slower than that.

I'm about the world's worst warrior, you'll likely want to ask xenthos or someone else, but I'd say setting your speed to compensate for tae'dae is going to give your wounds a seeerious hit. If it's not a repulsive idea, I'd suggest paying 50 dingbats for a tae'dae race hat and wearing it after reincarnation into an aslaran.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited November 2014
    Shaddus said:
    Is the difference between +2 balance faster and -1 balance slower .3 seconds, or some other number for a warrior? I've decided to just get lvl 3 warrior runes and was told a faeling should have the weapon speed at 230; so as a taedae it should be 260?
    Each level of balance is 7%, so 2 balance bonus is 14% faster than base, and 1 balance malus is 7% slower than that. I'm about the world's worst warrior, you'll likely want to ask xenthos or someone else, but I'd say setting your speed to compensate for tae'dae is going to give your wounds a seeerious hit. If it's not a repulsive idea, I'd suggest paying 50 dingbats for a tae'dae race hat and wearing it after reincarnation into an aslaran.
    So assuming a base balance time of 3 seconds, it's a difference of .63 seconds, or 60 speed?

So I found someone helpful to let me test some things, and I was pretty surprised by the results.
    Changing my speed from 230 - 260 and precision from 567-617 (I think that's what the numbers were), resulted in me getting Alary to critical wounds in the same number of hits...  I'm sort of in shock right now :)

Also... why do warriors still miss all the time? yuck!
    I forget which stat does what, but the raw strength may be compensating for the lack of dex and weapon speed. If it works, run with it :D
  • edited November 2014
    Shaddus said:
    I forget which stat does what, but the raw strength may be compensating for the lack of dex and weapon speed. If it works, run with it :D
    I'm tempted to do a thorough test, questioning all the common wisdom I've found, but I'd need like 3 hours and 20 powerstones. And then when I figure it all out, the overhaul will change it again :)
This discussion has been closed.