Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Arien said:
    I met @Erebos today randomly at downtown, it was really nice to see him. He says hello to everyone and that he'll be back soon!
    Random meetings are random :D

Happy Holidays, everyone, and if you're into it, Happy New Years, too.
  • @Arien, @Inzaias, @Kaiel, @Selenity

I used Uber to get from my brother's house in the U-District (I was wrong on location) and had to show my driver the address because of you know, yay language barriers, and I never put it back in my pocket.

Guy gave it to me last night, completely charges with nothing done to it, seems like he never really looked at it or something.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Wrong thread
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    That's why I'm secretly the Devil.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Milune said:

@Svana for well, Svana

I'm just glad to have someone to talk at and interact with when I'm somewhat cognizant.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Splitting off from other groups, massive tentacles writhe about each other, 
    churning the skies as they head for the City of New Celest.

As the tentacles meet in the sky over Celest, they are suddenly sent flailing 
    away in a flash of blinding light, bits and pieces of them falling away to fly 
    out of sight. The light fades to reveal the form of Darvellan, the Navigator.

The divine voice of Darvellan, the Navigator reverberates powerfully, "What is 
    this!?"

Flinging His tattered coat of Half-Formed leather behind Him, the Navigator 
    moves with smooth, practiced motions to pluck the stars from the mist 
    surrounding Him, sending them flying at the encroaching tendrils.

As the Navigator's stars strike the soulless tentacles, roars of pain rend the 
    air as the tentacles are repelled, moving slowly away from the City of Celest 
    with each explosion of starlight.

Don't get me wrong, Gods. Some of you had really badass ones.

I'm just loving the fact that my character's God, @Darvellan, rocked this so hard.

Also, I totally imagined @Yomoigu going, "Are you idiots done showing off? You broke it to pieces. Now they won't go in right."
  • That just showed he was totally Taint
  • @Anjou for putting up with Kazel's crazy and weird and marrying her :D
  • Raves for Ironbeard for getting me a sparkatron and a dimensional anomaly within two days!
  • edited December 2014
    Milune said:

Magnagora is really fun, glad I started logging in again :)

Just @Pectus and @Lavinya for kicking me into gear

@Svana for well, Svana

I loved when @Silvanus told me to go to Hell, I'll be safe.

(He actually said Nil but shh)

@Milune is a cutie-patootie serf and we are very much glad to have her :D (Even if you always seem to manage to catch me right as I'm about to run off to the washroom. It's..It's kinda  weird, honestly :P)

• Pectus said:
    Milune said:

@Svana for well, Svana

@Milune is a cutie-patootie serf and we are very much glad to have her :D (Even if you always seem to manage to catch me right as I'm about to run off to the washroom. It's..It's kinda  weird, honestly :P)

I always have questions as soon as people are like "Cool this nub is all set! Now time to do RL things."

• Pectus said:
    Milune said:

@Svana for well, Svana

@Pectus Have you ever heard of ESP? Some people really have it.  Excrementary Sensory Perception, that is.

I'm glad to see @Milune and @Neshca, glad @Elodres is really fitting-in too.  Now hopefully the next time I catch 10 of us together we might do something silly, like perform a Guild Rite or deliver a sermon, rather than go bashing.  More tea, viccar?
    </RANT>
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
      Beauty     : Tremula controls the Throne
                   Time Left : 74 days
                   Dormancy  : 7 days
                   Orb       : The Effervescent Orb of Eternal Beauty
                               Blessing : The Cacophony Guild
                   Sceptre   : The Lavender Staff of Living Beauty
                               Blessing : The Viscanti Race

Woot!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • edited December 2014

Senpai :x

Also astral! So much spam! So much XP! WOO!

Lots of fun RP and character development with @Kregarn! Woo!
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    @Selenity for being the bestest mostest awesomeist person ever ever.

edited December 2014
    Qistrel said:
    @Selenity for being the bestest mostest awesomeist person ever ever.
    I only got Hart because of @Altrea, Miakoda because of you, and Albion because of @Altrea.

(On that note, I hope you enjoy Miakoda and Albion, @Astrasia!)
  • Submitting both my artisinal and bardic in the same sweep. I have it together this time! Hurray!
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Miakoda was my only doll. I kept her on the off chance I could trade for a White Hart one day...

Then @Astrasia was all like 'Yay I got Miakoda from @Selenity!' and I was like 'Oh...heh...'

• edited December 2014
    Naime said:

The ringing of bells echo around you with @Tremula's words, each peal a reminder of the oath sworn to the Enchantress today.

A suggestion of a familiar, intoxicating scent wafts past, sharpening your perception and fanning the smouldering spark of ambition within.

The smell is gone upon your next inhale but it has stirred up something deep within, now fluttering with a life of its own - an unbreakable bond shared with the Goddess, a connection to Her emotions and experiences, a source of knowledge and visions. For better or worse, you are bound in the service of the Sovereign.

/swoooooooon

• edited December 2014
    Arien said:
    Submitting both my artisinal and bardic in the same sweep. I have it together this time! Hurray!
    Eeek. You can't do that. Pull one quick. edit

Nevermind!
  • You can submit both, but you can't win both. One will be demoted to merit if you place for both contests.
  • edited December 2014
    Iytha said:
    You can submit both, but you can't win both. One will be demoted to merit if you place for both contests.
    Oh, thanks for the correction. When did that change?

edit: Maybe I was confusing it with this multiple: PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT AN ARTISANAL OR BARDIC TO MULTIPLE IRE GAMES. THIS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE
    DISQUALIFICATION.
  • Steingrim said:
    Iytha said:
    You can submit both, but you can't win both. One will be demoted to merit if you place for both contests.
    Oh, thanks for the correction. When did that change?
    Always been like that. Think it is explained in the help file? Haven't check, I always thought you could only ever win one, so no merit at all.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • edited December 2014
    Productive day!

Honours:
    #128 He has sided with the Paladins of Old in their Crusade against the Scorpion Cult.
    #129 He completed the lost experiments of Xischonai Xeeth.

Edit: Oops.. another
    #130 He has restored the lost souls of the Mornhai Sanctuary.

Thanks for your patience.... you know who you are!! <3
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    So many raves, love, and cookies for a responsive patron that constantly works with the guild and helps us with things.

It really is the small things that matter.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
This discussion has been closed.