Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• For all the good that did me. :(
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Viynain said:

For all the good that did me. :(

The love of the entire Illithoid race means that little to you?

For shame.
  • @Zvoltz thank you for having a mob who emphasizes the 'inquisitive' part of 'Inquisitor'.

He is terribly keet. [Though might have made a good Trill >.=.>]

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• There is a Kryden Valik Vernal Ikon.

There's also a Kryden Valik Soulless Ikon.

This amuses me for some reason.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Do they do the same thing?
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Nope. One is a physical defense. The other is an arcane defense.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited January 2013
    In the wake of this new skill, I find myself wondering what else could be done with our new entish selves.

Would have been really cool (and more flavor appropriate, imo) if, for instance, we couldn't wear enchanted robes. Ever heard of a huge tree, wearing clothes? Instead we could have 'runic armor' or something. We get our bark (transformed already to give us defenses) enchanted! To get the dmp types (like from proofing), you get special (super secret) druidish runes put on! There could even be a special tailoring skill especially for Wildewoods, for designs appropriate to our particular build type!

Or, what about ent-draught? We crush the sand found in one of our new rooms into jars to hold it, and brew it using our trunks from Moon Lake water and our saps! Could be some kind of burst heal/defense, or some kind of neat little group utility ability? Once a month, you can benefit from one of our draughts, which gives you... more hp for an hour, or possibly defense dmp for a while? I don't know, would be cool!

• *rally Narynth*  \m/

(Can we have more emoticons please?)
    Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
  • edited January 2013

Yeah... really don't want to use that sand @Enyalidaconsidering what it very likely is.

Seems like a fantastic finger to the sort of hateful possible future Goloth & co planned! Manage to make brilliant use to heal the forest and its children from the dust of destruction.  Anyways, end of /derail. Some of these ideas may worm their way into envoy reports in the future!
  • It is weird that in order to fill the Well of Souls, you need do a quest that by all appearances should stop the Well of Souls from being filled.
  • edited January 2013

Enyalida said:
    Seems like a fantastic finger to the sort of hateful possible future Goloth & co planned! Manage to make brilliant use to heal the forest and its children from the dust of destruction.  Anyways, end of /derail. Some of these ideas may worm their way into envoy reports in the future!
    The addition is part of a reflection of the ethereal reflection of the Sacred Grove. What the sand is should be clear, from that!
    Yep! Comment still stands.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink

Kiradawea said:
    It is weird that in order to fill the Well of Souls, you need do a quest that by all appearances should stop the Well of Souls from being filled.
    What do you mean? Helping to enact the ritual to fill the well is a major part of the said quest.

• Yes. But completing the quest is to make the one responsible for filling the well run away from his duties. Meaning that if not for Maeve's amnesia dust, the well would remain unfilled forever.
  • Kiradawea said:
    Yes. But completing the quest is to make the one responsible for filling the well run away from his duties. Meaning that if not for Maeve's amnesia dust, the well would remain unfilled forever.
    Actually, Maeve doesn't amnesia dust him. She helps him make sure the well stays filled.

It's Uncle Cythrawl who amnesia dusts.
  • Eh? That's not what the event post suggests.

"Maeve returned to her tree, awaiting the Serenwilde and
    Glomdoring to finish. As they drew to a close, Maeve held up an
    enchanted mirror and, with a heavy sigh, shattered it with a magical
    horn.

Her spell cast, Jaryn and Rhianna returned to the Caoimhe Dell and Wydyr
    Glade, having forgotten the events of the past few months entirely, as
    had all who dwelt near and around the Twin Springs."

Either way it doesn't matter. I just keep finding it weird that the quest to fill the Well of Souls would also prevent it from ever being filled again if not for the forget-me-lots charm.
  • The true crown of D'Varsha, I am going to miss you when you go. :(
  • Kiradawea said:

Eh? That's not what the event post suggests.

"Maeve returned to her tree, awaiting the Serenwilde and
    Glomdoring to finish. As they drew to a close, Maeve held up an
    enchanted mirror and, with a heavy sigh, shattered it with a magical
    horn.

Her spell cast, Jaryn and Rhianna returned to the Caoimhe Dell and Wydyr
    Glade, having forgotten the events of the past few months entirely, as
    had all who dwelt near and around the Twin Springs."

Either way it doesn't matter. I just keep finding it weird that the quest to fill the Well of Souls would also prevent it from ever being filled again if not for the forget-me-lots charm.

That changed not too long afterwards.
  • Ah. Well, I stand corrected then.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.

I'm going to go ahead and apologize to @Svorai for the message spam.

• Oh, a message.
    Oh... another message.
    MOAR MESSAGESSSSSS.

:-t

(not really!)
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I think if @Svorai logged on once to zero messages she'd be worried something was wrong.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

"The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Qistrel's marriage has been talked about across the Basin of Life."

Yeah, I married a tree. Must be why everyone's talking about it.

• Qistrel said:
    "The House's eyes are raised as its honour improves: Qistrel's marriage has been talked about across the Basin of Life."

Yeah, I married a tree. Must be why everyone's talking about it.
    Rampant dendrophilia.
  • Someone needs to talk to the wildewoods about the birds and the bees.

Literally for once.
  • Tried to help Aestra. Couldn't find the last part of the shield, so I left it be for now. Left the door into the room with the false eye open...

Well, as they say, curiousity killed the Celestians. ^^;
  • That and projects with funny names.
    Celestians should not be allowed to make projects. :P

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Kiradawea said:
    Tried to help Aestra. Couldn't find the last part of the shield, so I left it be for now. Left the door into the room with the false eye open...

Well, as they say, curiousity killed the Celestians. ^^;
    Yeah, only two pieces spawn if someone's done the quest in the last 36 hours. It stops you farming the quest to give all your mates the "Better than Throne" buff. Either the hidden piece won't spawn, or the Avatar won't.

I might also have that quest on lockdown 90% of the time *whistles*

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

This discussion has been closed.