QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Gabriella said:
    Iytha said:
    Librarian Gabriella Talnara, Blossoming Hope says to Daraius, "Would you like a treat?"
    You know, the funny thing is, the minute I said that, I knew it would look bad. XD
    Just don't ask Daraius who's a good boy.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    A Tolborolla corgi waddles in from the north, his short legs carrying him into
    the room at a surprising speed.

You blink.

Circular clearing.
    A shield shrine of Auseklis is nearby. A mature birch tree stands proudly here. 
    Reaching up as high as the eye can see looms the awesome presence of a living 
    totem. Shrouded by an aura of mist and modulating stars, a winged unicorn stands 
    here with a serene countenance. A Tolborolla corgi paces here, looking forlorn 
    as if it has lost something.

"Oooooooooh!" you say to a Tolborolla corgi, eyes wide with wonder.
    A Tolborolla corgi sniffs the ground, looking for his toy.

You hug a Tolborolla corgi compassionately.

A Tolborolla corgi barks like a dog at you.

A Tolborolla corgi waddles out to the north, his short legs propelling him out
    of view in just moments.

Corgiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
  • Donato said:
    Everiine said:
    Serenwilde would win the war because, instead of fighting, we could just go and rearrange things in Hallifax so that they aren't in any semblance of order or design. The whole city would have a heart attack and surrender!

Or they'd retaliate by uprooting the trees and arranging the forest in perfect, orchard-style rows.

On second thought, maybe this isn't a good idea…
    Oh we have plans for Serenwilde. -evil laugh-
    This hurts my head to look at!
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • Selenity said:
    A Tolborolla corgi waddles in from the north, his short legs carrying him into
    the room at a surprising speed.

You blink.

Circular clearing.
    A shield shrine of Auseklis is nearby. A mature birch tree stands proudly here. 
    Reaching up as high as the eye can see looms the awesome presence of a living 
    totem. Shrouded by an aura of mist and modulating stars, a winged unicorn stands 
    here with a serene countenance. A Tolborolla corgi paces here, looking forlorn 
    as if it has lost something.

"Oooooooooh!" you say to a Tolborolla corgi, eyes wide with wonder.

You hug a Tolborolla corgi compassionately.

A Tolborolla corgi barks like a dog at you.

A Tolborolla corgi waddles out to the north, his short legs propelling him out
    of view in just moments.

Corgiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    He is EXTREMELY far from home.
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • hairpull
    Frustrated with the rampant stupidity and ignorance around you, you weave your fingers into your 
    regal horns of purest white and pull, yearing for the madness to cease.

It actually works with hair curios.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Someone ask Zyphora about Morbo's corgi gift to her.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    You assume that Serenwilde's invasion of Hallifax is not already in progress? /shaman forumrp
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Enyalida said:
    You assume that Serenwilde's invasion of Hallifax is not already in progress? /shaman forumrp
    All blizzards in Hallifax are usually caused by me. Sorry.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    A simple house maid tells you, "Krokani breath! You should destroy the entire world."

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    edited January 2015
    Druid Taleisin, Aspirant of the White Buck says, "And I THINK I totemized all of the Wilde."

(Important, relevant piece 30 seconds in)
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Isluna said:
    Holding the Incredible Wand of Sparkles aloft, you wave it vigorously back and forth until it
    glows with an incandescent light before transforming into the Quivering Wand of Love.

Can do better, wait until it becomes the Vibrating Wand of Endless Love or somesuch.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Elanorwen said:
    Isluna said:
    Holding the Incredible Wand of Sparkles aloft, you wave it vigorously back and forth until it
    glows with an incandescent light before transforming into the Quivering Wand of Love.

Can do better, wait until it becomes the Vibrating Wand of Endless Love or somesuch.
    The question was brought up on if it would!

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Slaay (Male Human).
    He is 18 years old, having been born on the 2nd of Kiani, 386 years after the Coming
    of Estarra.
    He is unranked in Lusternia.
    He is an extremely credible character.
    He is currently enrolled as a Student in the College of Necromantic & Tainted
    Research.
    He is a Vagrant in the Fellowship of Explorers.
    He is surrounded by the Grace of Innocence.
    He is considered to be approximately 0% of your might.
    He is not currently active in any family.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    edited January 2015
    Slaaaaaaaaay

Arcanis should adopt this kid.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Neos said:

Slaay (Male Human).
    He is 18 years old, having been born on the 2nd of Kiani, 386 years after the Coming
    of Estarra.
    He is unranked in Lusternia.
    He is an extremely credible character.
    He is currently enrolled as a Student in the College of Necromantic & Tainted
    Research.
    He is a Vagrant in the Fellowship of Explorers.
    He is surrounded by the Grace of Innocence.
    He is considered to be approximately 0% of your might.
    He is not currently active in any family.

• The Portal of Fate flashes as Slaay steps through, now ready to begin a fresh 
    life in Lusternia.

We have seen the birth of a new meme. Now all it needs is Slaay to actually appear, slap @Arcanis, and go back to the void.
    Looking deeper into a package containing one exotic hair curio, you are delighted to discover 1
    aethergoop.

• Donato said:

The Portal of Fate flashes as Slaay steps through, now ready to begin a fresh 
    life in Lusternia.

We have seen the birth of a new meme. Now all it needs is Slaay to actually appear, slap @Arcanis, and go back to the void.
    Im just waiting for him to level a bit.

DONT JUDGE ME!
  • Arcanis said:

Donato said:

The Portal of Fate flashes as Slaay steps through, now ready to begin a fresh 
    life in Lusternia.

Im just waiting for him to level a bit.

DONT JUDGE ME!
    To clarify, I meant the actual God Slaay.
  • Kiradawea said:

A handsome waiter exclaims, "I did not realize that everyone thought I was doing such a great job! Now excuse me, I have tables to check on!"
    A handsome waiter begins checking over the order slips in his hand.

A handsome waiter settles down in a corner to sleep.

---

Yeah... I've no words.
    Where is this place anyway?  I'm really bad with directions, so I have craptons of places I've never explored/didn't know existed.  Anyone have a handy "The Tourist/Traveler's Guide to Lusternia" type thing?
    --------
    --------
  • The Gourmet Ghetto is on the road between Delport and Dairuchi. Before you reach the three-way crossing.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Gabriella said:

Kiradawea said:

A handsome waiter exclaims, "I did not realize that everyone thought I was doing such a great job! Now excuse me, I have tables to check on!"
    A handsome waiter begins checking over the order slips in his hand.

A handsome waiter settles down in a corner to sleep.

---

Yeah... I've no words.
    Where is this place anyway?  I'm really bad with directions, so I have craptons of places I've never explored/didn't know existed.  Anyone have a handy "The Tourist/Traveler's Guide to Lusternia" type thing?
    *writes "The hitchhiker's guide to the aetherspace"*
    If you're on mudlet, just GOTO GHETTO