QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Maligorn said:

6454h|100%, 7524m|100%, 9504e|100e%, 10p|99, 99w%, 95e%, 1exbk- [Stanza: 8] <19.53m> take 50 essence from sphere
    The Opal Sphere of Symmetrical Accord snarls at you as you approach.

Time to feed them cakes. See @Daraius, they have mouths!
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    That's exactly what I thought. :D

Still would not recommend. There was this cat incident once...
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • You put a slice of double-kafet whiskey gateau into the Beryl Sphere of 
    Vindicated Convergence.
    A slice of double-kafet whiskey gateau flares and disappears before manifesting 
    on the ground before the Beryl Sphere of Vindicated Convergence.

I DON'T CARE I'LL JUST KEEP ALL THE CAKE TO MYSELF!!
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    This room is already melded into your demesne.
    12:11:02.360
    You have no demesne.
    12:11:05.863
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Arena bug.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Adasser, Wolverine's Kit nods his head slowly, listening to you. "Then I will make sure to have my preparations in order, regardless if it is sooner or later," he remarks, a nod of his head following.

Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited February 2015
    (0:58:34) Vyvyan Stormcrow, of the Blackthorn smiles and says to you, "Mor'k'al."
    (0:59:45) In a soft rumble, Oblate Tarkenton d'Illici, Votary of Beetle says to you, "A pleasure to see you once again, Mother Stormcrow."
    (1:0:29) With a smile, you say to Tarkenton, "Likewise."
    (1:0:47) Elder Druid Akuno Nightshade asks you, "How are you doing?"
    (1:2:5) You say to Akuno, "Quite well. I hope you may say the same."
    (1:2:20) Elder Druid Akuno Nightshade says, "My roots are growing deeper by the day."

With a loud yet playful whistle, a mechanical dirigible comes puttering in on currents of air, its metallic claw grasping a plate of chicken cordon bleu rolls, which it quickly deposits in your hands.

(1:3:26) You say to Akuno, "Excellent. At least, I assume that is a positive thing. It is not a feeling I have experience- who the Nil is sending me food?"
    You peer about yourself unscrupulously.
    (1:3:42) Oblate Tarkenton d'Illici, Votary of Beetle says, "Who is it from?"
    (1:3:44) Elder Druid Akuno Nightshade says, "Probably..."
    (1:3:50) Elder Druid Akuno Nightshade asks, "Subotai?"
    (1:3:55) Oblate Tarkenton d'Illici, Votary of Beetle says, "Would be my guess."
    (1:4:8) Elder Druid Akuno Nightshade says, "She usually sends sweet things.."

Around the size of a fist, these rolls are formed of a plethora of
    treats. First, a chicken breast has been beaten thin and formed into a
    pouch. Filled with a thick chunk of sharp cheese wrapped in smoky ham,
    the entire piece has been baked until done, then wrapped in a dough and
    baked again to make quite a hefty meal. The outer layer of bread is soft
    but firm, a light brown colour in appearance.
    It has 10 months of usefulness left.*** EXPIRES IN 10 MONTHS! ***
    It weighs 12 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Merry Monger Subotai Ysav'rai, Beacon of Hospitality.
    It has been stamped with the seal of Scorpio Cookbook.
    It has the following aliases: rolls, spring.

(1:4:14) You say, "So it is. Culinary warfare?"
    (1:4:36) Oblate Tarkenton d'Illici, Votary of Beetle says, "I can think of worse ways to an opponents heart than their stomach."
    (1:5:7) You tell Merry Monger Subotai Ysav'rai, Beacon of Hospitality, "Thank you for the food, this looks quite tasty."
    (1:5:24) Subotai tells you, "Enjoy!"

You consume a plate of chicken cordon bleu rolls leisurely, enjoying every bite.
    You seize one of the rolls and bite into it, expecting only the taste of baked bread. Immediately,
    the melted cheese in the middle fills your mouth, and you can't help but gasp at the heat. Taking a
    quick breath to cool your tongue, the flavour of the spiced chicken and smoked ham inundates you,
    and you take another bite as the cheese starts to cool. Tearing through the heavy rolls, you sigh
    contentedly and burp loudly before looking around, hoping nobody saw or heard you.

(1:7:24) Waving her hand in front of her mouth, you say, "Ouch, melted cheese, I burned my tongue. Knew it was a trap."
    You have emoted: Rialorm takes a vial of liniment and deposits a few drops on her tongue.
    (1:9:23) Relieved, you say, "Ah, much better."
    (1:10:27) Oblate Tarkenton d'Illici, Votary of Beetle smiles with a wink and says, "Next time, if I may make a suggestion, perhaps blow on your food before eating it?"
    (1:12:5) You say to Tarkenton, "It looked like a harmless spring roll. I didn't know it would have molten cheese in it. Firefolk probably don't even notice that."
    Tarkenton d'Illici ponders for a moment, then nods his agreement at you. "Likely they don't. It seems everything is spicy this, fire that, oh, your drink isn't making you sweat? Here," he mimes holding out a handful of something, "have some peppers!"
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    So far, half of my food deliveries get no response, slightly less thank me, 2-3 women have asked if Subotai is flirting with them, and one very annoying Neos sends my food back.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:

So far, half of my food deliveries get no response, slightly less thank me, 2-3 women have asked if Subotai is flirting with them, and one very annoying Neos sends my food back.

Most probably just put it in the nexus.
    .....I didn't slave over that oven for hours just for you to waste my food, you communist crystal freaks.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:

.....I didn't slave over that oven for hours just for you to waste my food, you communist crystal freaks.

The random food could be poison! Not to mention it is from a Gaudi to a Halli. That basically increases the chances!.
    If I ever poisoned food, Crumkane would probably smite me with eternal heartburn.
  • Kira eats it or passes it on to someone else. Wasting food is a sin. At the same time she really shouldn't encourage sampling of Gaudiguchan cuisine. It's too unhealthy.

... but oh so delicious.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Shaddus said:

Maybe you should let Donato be the only cook for Hallifax @Shaddus :P, although I sympathise with your love of spreading free food everywhere. I did that for a while, and yes, when I did it to people, even novices, a few of them thought I was flirting with them. But hey, that's how it is nowadays.

Uh, you make rat kabobs :/
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Donato said:

Shaddus said:

Maybe you should let Donato be the only cook for Hallifax @Shaddus :P, although I sympathise with your love of spreading free food everywhere. I did that for a while, and yes, when I did it to people, even novices, a few of them thought I was flirting with them. But hey, that's how it is nowadays.

Ouch. That hurts =(
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    The Inner Sea.
    It is warm and quite pleasant.
    Exits: e(3086) w(3594)
    23:30:45.620
    You close your eyes and leap into the air gracefully only to land on the ground with
    a loud thud.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Proprietary Supplies and Sundries.
    Banks of clouds roil about here. Primus Vivet Pavok is here. She wields an amethyst domothean scalpel in her left hand and a powerplex jewel in her right. Force Commander Elanorwen Pavok, Wind Flower is here, surrounded by clouds. She wields an extravagant pink lyre embellished with ribbons and rainbows in her left hand and a delicate crystal staff in her right. You see a sign here instructing you that WARES is the command to see what is for sale.
    You see a single exit leading up (open door).
    Turning his head, Uanor's ears perk up as you enter the area, his silvery tentacles waving a greeting.

The lively tones of your music brighten your mind.

You peer at Elanorwen unscrupulously.

Vivet stares implacably about herself.

Flapping his wings furiously, Uanor, the tentacled wolf creates a gust of wind that slams into you.
    You are hurled to the up.

6454h|100%, 7524m|100%, 9504e|100e%, 10p|72, 100w%, 100e%, 1exbk- [Stanza: 8] <27.35m> d
    An ethereal cobalt blue pentagram blocks your passage.

I think I must've been interrupting something. :-/

• edited February 2015
    Xenthos said:

A luscious chocolate bunny that isn't plagued descends, resting on a golden disc of pure light.

(Peasantface): Crek says, "Ass."

(Peasantface): Crek says, "It is plagued :(."

I'm glad I wasn't the only one to be tricked (Stupid Eventru and his 'lucky bag of random', almost got my arm torn off), but back then chocolate curio didn't exist so I ate the 'chocolate bunny that isn't plagued'. Totally worth it.

Luce said:

Donato said:

Shaddus said:

Ouch. That hurts =(
    >.> Luce is a great chef. He's not smug yet, and hopefully, never will be. But when you get to our level, you'll understand the wars that go on between chefs, especially the charitable ones. MY FREE FOOD IS BETTER THAN HIS FREE FOOD!
  • edited February 2019
    -
  • Brazeia tells you, "(( I'm trying to be one of vhose skanky lookin wwmen with resting bitch face aanD entitlement issues."

Brazeia tells you, "(( >h."

You tell Brazeia, Sideshow Aspirant, "(( !!!"

You tell Brazeia, Sideshow Aspirant, "(( Let's start the Kardashian family!"

Brazeia tells you, "(( .... I love you so much."

Brazeia tells you, "(( It hurts."
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
    No. Just...no.
  • It was a joke :p
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.

(person) tells you, "Showing off your cooking prowess in an attempt to win a mate? Hehe."

NO. I just give out food :(
  • edited February 2015
    Edit, I give up.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • I broke the forums.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Shaddus said:

(person) tells you, "Showing off your cooking prowess in an attempt to win a mate? Hehe."

Want a bite of my wiener?

Lavinya said:

Shaddus said:

Want a bite of my wiener?
    #bitefist