Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Yes, sparring your enemies to get better is perfectly all right by Magnagoran culture, along the same line of reasoning as to why we have no trade bans. However the same person coming to your org and then attempting to slow everything down by urging others to vote for a shrub, as well as acting completely above her station, is sure to get anyone's disapproval.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    edited March 2015
    Pectus said:

Sorry, all tickets are non-refundable and for life. That's why I just ride alongside and watch as it goes on it's journey.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I....do not understand this argument at all.
  • Soo. How about that sport ball?

Go wildcats.

• edited March 2015
    The only thing that is worthwhile about the last two pages was:

Estarra, you gone and messed up by insisting on racehats instead of statpacks. If this thread gets locked, I'm placing responsibility squarely at Estarra's fulcrux.

• I SAID GO WILDCATS, @LERAD. Like damn.

• Why enter them, when you can LOOK THROUGH PORTAL?

/shrug
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    That signature is adorable.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• edited March 2015
    Celina said:

Lavinya said:

This really sounds like something that should be rped out, not debated on the forums as to the length of time spent where. Next logs will come out clearly detailing exactly how the wandering into the wrong fulcrux happened.

My question is, then what? Everyone can agree oocly that it was human error. But why should Tremula the character believe that? All she knows is that you were in the fulcrux of enemy numero one. So roleplay it out. Explain the situation. She will either believe you or not. If the roleplay is upsetting or makes anyone uncomfortable, then they should briefly let the other person know oocly that they'd like to break off or not go down that road or whatever. It doesn't mean one person should have to change their IC beliefs over a forum crusade. Arguing how long someone was in a fulcrux on the forums is pointless. Argue it in the game where it will actually mean something.

It's hard to RP your way out if race hat fights if the other party doesn't want to. "I'm a Viscanti!" "No you aren't, I see your magic hat!" "What? This? No...it's just a hat." "Then take it off." "It's....uh...glues to my head. My viscanti head."
    But what do your elf eyes see, @Celina.

EDIT: OH I MADE A PUN BY ACCIDENT!

• I apologise. I should have ceased after my initial response. This is all rather pointless. I feel sorry the time i have lost. 

Also, can I get an answer to an earlier question? How can someone believe/assume/whatver that Ena is of LIsaera's order? I am curious to know if this is something I could have done. I'd have probably tried to RP that for shits and giggles. 
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Celina said:

Lavinya said:

This really sounds like something that should be rped out, not debated on the forums as to the length of time spent where. Next logs will come out clearly detailing exactly how the wandering into the wrong fulcrux happened.

My question is, then what? Everyone can agree oocly that it was human error. But why should Tremula the character believe that? All she knows is that you were in the fulcrux of enemy numero one. So roleplay it out. Explain the situation. She will either believe you or not. If the roleplay is upsetting or makes anyone uncomfortable, then they should briefly let the other person know oocly that they'd like to break off or not go down that road or whatever. It doesn't mean one person should have to change their IC beliefs over a forum crusade. Arguing how long someone was in a fulcrux on the forums is pointless. Argue it in the game where it will actually mean something.

It's hard to RP your way out if race hat fights if the other party doesn't want to. "I'm a Viscanti!" "No you aren't, I see your magic hat!" "What? This? No...it's just a hat." "Then take it off." "It's....uh...glues to my head. My viscanti head."
    All the more reason to make racehats invisiblllllllllle. Keeps everyone out of those sticky rp corners!

• edited March 2015
    (We must treat racehats like hair curios)

So does this mean Lavinya doesn't really have flowing crimson locks? 

I am traumatized!
  • Lavinya wears a weave
  • It just hit me. 

Make hair curios that allow you to strangle someone else. 
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Better solution, touch to activate racehats like curio ambients are, the hat then being able to be kept in a pack so no one will see it on appraise or by dominating to touch it or better yet STATPACKS.

• She's an Elf!

*smack*

She's a Viscanti!

*smack*

She's an Elf and Viscanti!

Forget it Jake. It's Magnagora. 
  • Man. Who marked me as off-topic? It's tweets. Tweets has no topic :(

• Lol, someone flagged a tweet as off-topic?
  • Arix said:

Lol, someone flagged a tweet as off-topic?

@Arix Yeah! Two of mine :( I THOUGHT TWEETS WERE SAFE MAN.

*triggered, check your privilege*

• How do you even see if a post has been flagged?

• Arix said:

How do you even see if a post has been flagged?

Left of the likes. It'll show in the off-topic section.

• Kaalak shows up as having flagged it

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Holy hell, this community likes to draw OOC and IC lines like a 4-year-old with crayons.

Racehats are suddenly IC and everyone knows you're hiding your race...IC? Are you shitting me right now guys?

• To be fair, I notice racehats because I actually look at people's descriptions. (Though to be honest I only do that to try and spot the obvious sexalts before Pectus does. I swear she has some kind of radar)
  • Also because I design clothes and I like to see what people are wearing, in case they're using one of my designs

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Uh. Somehow I am logged into somebody's Midkemia account. I saw their messages. :-S
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
This discussion has been closed.