Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Quick question for anyone in the know. Bardics have a place where you can include images. If you're submitting, say a medical report, is it allowed to include a diagram or something similar?
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • I don't check the forums or log in for one day, and apparently I missed Lusternia world wars 545-678.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Silea said:

I don't check the forums or log in for one day, and apparently I missed Lusternia world wars 545-678.

Nah, not really. I was pissed off about something, and it got blown out of proportion by people who felt they had to be defensive.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Why these bitches gotta come for me like I slapped their grandma or something.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Shaddus said:

Silea said:

I don't check the forums or log in for one day, and apparently I missed Lusternia world wars 545-678.

Nah, not really. I was pissed off about something, and it got blown out of proportion by people who felt they had to be defensive.
    All the responses were pretty reasonable I thought.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Celina said:

Why these bitches gotta come for me like I slapped their grandma or something.

Let's be fair, you probably did.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Why can't we just learn from guild tutor when classflexed?  One reason I flexed in the first place is to cover for the lack of druids around my playing hours. :(
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• edited April 2015
    Finally started having the free time away from real-job to really start hashing out ideas I've had for the Hartstone.

This is either going to go really well, or really badly. Not like there are many people around to see anyway. :(

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Is it bad that I went ahead and filled that out?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Shaddus said:

Is it bad that I went ahead and filled that out?

No, we need it to happen. I wanna pilot a spaceship damnit. I was so down when they announced ToP was cancelled.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • edited April 2015
    Are they finally releasing tears of polaris?
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • edited April 2015
    Why is there no "all of the above" option for the sci-fi property question on that form?
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Cohesive lore, spacecraft, large worlds to explore, playable AI/robotic races and space furries.

... is what I said I'd like to see...
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited April 2015
    Daraius said:

Cohesive lore, spacecraft, large worlds to explore, playable AI/robotic races and space furries.

... is what I said I'd like to see...
    So......Daraius with a lightsaber

The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • Neos said:
    I also lol'd when I saw that email.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Silea said:

Are they finally releasing tears of polaris?

Pretty certain ToP got permanently canned.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Ayisdra said:

Neos said:
    Eh, I submitted my opinion with the survey. Looking forward to it. Plz2have lightsabers. I want to RP a jedi somewhere already.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    I just want gun kata and a compelling colonization system of some kind. Give me those things and no mud in the world will ever be able to compete with it for my attention.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Shaddus said:

If you can't handle the fire, get out of the kitchen and let someone else cook the masterpiece you thought you could handle.

#nocontext

Whoa, whoa, whoa. My resignation has been public for days :-S
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    Eritheyl said:

Shaddus said:

If you can't handle the fire, get out of the kitchen and let someone else cook the masterpiece you thought you could handle.

#nocontext

Whoa, whoa, whoa. My resignation has been public for days :-S
    Tbh, you were only 5% of my rant.
    k

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • I don't understand why he'd even be the five percent :/
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • Elanorwen said:

Ayisdra said:

Neos said:
    Eh, I submitted my opinion with the survey. Looking forward to it. Plz2have lightsabers. I want to RP a jedi somewhere already.
    It was more of a 'we want to make a scifi mud. you know, like the one we canceled.' rather than a 'lol, stupid idea'
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Ayisdra said:

Elanorwen said:

Ayisdra said:

Neos said:
    It was more of a 'we want to make a scifi mud. you know, like the one we canceled.' rather than a 'lol, stupid idea'
    Pretty sure ToP was canceled not because it was a scifi mud.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    edited April 2015
    lolnevermind, none of this is worth the time.

Peace out cub scouts.

-

Silea said:

I don't understand why he'd even be the five percent :/

Because he's the GA we need. You're the GA we deserve.
  • edited April 2015
    >
    Shaddus said:

Silea said:

I don't understand why he'd even be the five percent :/

Because he's the GA we need. You're the GA we deserve.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • Lol you guys.
    The playa you love to hate
This discussion has been closed.