Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    See, I always associated "Lusternia" with "Luster" so I had images of it being a beacon of light and life around the same time that I had actually read the histories.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    The mere thought of explaining what Lusternia is and how I play it is mortifying to me. :-SS
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    On the one hand: Woo, Dreamweaving event! On the other: I think Luce's in for a rough few years.
  • Yeah for me!
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited April 2015
    *deep breath*

PLEASE WAKE THE SLEEPING CHILD AND LET HER FUSION-HA SOMEHOW INTO BECOMING AN ELDER GOD/ACTIVE ADMIN.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Siam said:

*deep breathe*

PLEASE WAKE THE SLEEPING CHILD AND LET HER FUSION-HA SOMEHOW INTO BECOMING AN ELDER GOD/ACTIVE ADMIN.

Nu. She'll be Elanorwen's daughter for reasons. Duh!

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    She's too godly to be adopted silly falcon.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:

*deep breath*

I signed in, just to agree with this.

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • I'm a bit more interested in more of the sad sounding story behind the dreams of the people, personally. That one, where the guy admits that on bad days he forgets the good he's doing cause he's so lonely... I love it!
    Isluna said:

Siam said:

*deep breath*

I signed in, just to agree with this.
    I have modified my signature and it is now an official campaign.

#bringShikariback 

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    edited April 2015
    Getting all pumped to try out something new in a brawl I instigated.

Wife says bed time.  I feel like a jerkface kick and run raider.  :(

Sorry Serens.  I'll make sure I check the time next time.
  • edited April 2015
    Is it bad that I want to imagine the Cantors as Bone Thugs N Harmony? 

Namely

Trust me, click it. That first 30 seconds is now how I imagine Celest.

The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
    Siam said:

She's too godly to be adopted silly falcon.

Dun care. Gods need mommies too. The story of the cursed child has always brought tears to my eyes. I personally would rather see her free from Muud for whatever she wants to do. But if Elanorwen had a chance, she'd love the kid like her own. *shrug*

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Whoever set that forest fire is going to get my foot up their various orifice(s). I logged on and got set on fire.

Niico said:

Whoever set that forest fire is going to get my foot up their various orifice(s). I logged on and got set on fire.

It is late spring. As such, lightning storms are a possibility and can cause forest fires.

• edited April 2015
    Elanorwen said:

Niico said:

Whoever set that forest fire is going to get my foot up their various orifice(s). I logged on and got set on fire.

It is late spring. As such, lightning storms are a possibility and can cause forest fires.
    Maybe, or maybe it's @arcanis again.
    Either way Niico's welcome to  put foot to arse.

• Everiine said:

Ah, my favorite times.

(Serenwilde): Person says, "Ethereal on fire!"
    (Serenwilde): OtherPerson says, "Which part?"
    (Serenwilde): Person says, "THE WHOLE THING WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!"

I"m mostly annoyed that the nexus area can be on fire. Cuz that's where most people come in to the game, and fires can kill newbies pretty easily.

• Man. All the cool things happen when I'm not around.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited April 2015
    Why do people have to ask me about "what it takes," to be an Ascendant.

I don't know. I JUST WANT TO KILL PEOPLE. STOP MAKING ME TALK ABOUT MY FEELINGS.

I feel homicidal. That's a feeling. 
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    So it takes guts. Other people's guts. Being strewn about you.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    But Celina, you don't need to be an Ascendant to wreck noobs.  Just saying.
  • Times like this, really happy Hallifax is a floating city in the clouds.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited April 2015
    20) Arcanis: "A death is meaningless. I simply have enjoyed denying you the kill."

30 seconds later...

In order to put the pathetic life of a warty toad out of its misery, you lift a foot and bring it 
    down mightily on its bloated green body.
    A black shadow materialises in the air before you and then quickly strikes a warty toad.
    A warty toad's back breaks under the weight of a heavy foot, its innards spilling out and leaving a 
    messy stain on the ground.
    You have slain a warty toad.
    A warty toad wobbles about uncertainly and turns a pale shade of green before suddenly stretching 
    and transforming into a faeling titan. Shaking his head, Arcanis stands before you where once there 
    was a toad, looking slightly disoriented and perplexed with his tongue lolling out the side of his 
    mouth.
    Arcanis drops a wyvern egg.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Taevyn said:

Celina said:

20) Arcanis: "A death is meaningless. I simply have enjoyed denying you the kill."

[Insert choice Arcanis death here]

He does like to pull the, 'Haha I ran away fast You didn't get a kill hah!' card.

Just wait until he tells you your life is forfeit.
    Or

"[Person] is easy to handle."

Arcanis has been slain by the might of [Person].
    OtherMag has been slain by the might of [Person].
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    Well, seeing as he lost titan on purpose, he might have died on purpose, too, you know?

#bringShikariback 

This discussion has been closed.