Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    It was nice gold, but an astral hunt would've been nicer. Why can't we just love each other. :(

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Whatever, got a Cancan kill, all is good

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Maligorn said:

It was nice gold, but an astral hunt would've been nicer. Why can't we just love each other. :(

I thought this was a case of tough love...
  • I got my first kill not even a full minute after @Celina logged out. How am I supposed to impress my mentor if she's gone when I'm doing cool things?!
    Also another tweet:

I raised my hood today. God knows how long it's been down.

• Whoever decided 100 fae was a reasonable guild task was mean. I can't even imagine actually getting the 200 needed for the next level of that task. I've died three different times just today trying to get this task done.
    :((
  • Nonono, that totally awesome, I"m not at all influenced by  the chances it give us to kill you. xD 
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• lol Well at least there's a bright side!
  • Niico said:

I got my first kill not even a full minute after @Celina logged out. How am I supposed to impress my mentor if she's gone when I'm doing cool things?!

Technically you had help. Since I was going to get her first. :D But, yay! First kills are always exciting, you start craving more of them. Keep practicing!

The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Salome said:

Niico said:

I got my first kill not even a full minute after @Celina logged out. How am I supposed to impress my mentor if she's gone when I'm doing cool things?!

Technically you had help. Since I was going to get her first. :D But, yay! First kills are always exciting, you start craving more of them. Keep practicing!

....yay.

• Renna said:

Salome said:

Niico said:

....yay.

I know it sucks being on the bad side of someone's first kill, but eventually you'll put someone there too! It sucks getting killed, but you keep getting a little bit better each time you die until you stop dying as much, and then you realise how long it's been since anyone's killed you! You're going to do great and give all of us a giant headache in due time, don't worry. <3
  • Niico said:

Renna said:

Salome said:

Niico said:

....yay.

I know it sucks being on the bad side of someone's first kill, but eventually you'll put someone there too! It sucks getting killed, but you keep getting a little bit better each time you die until you stop dying as much, and then you realise how long it's been since anyone's killed you! You're going to do great and give all of us a giant headache in due time, don't worry. <3
    Thanks!
    :)
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Renna said:

Whoever decided 100 fae was a reasonable guild task was mean. I can't even imagine actually getting the 200 needed for the next level of that task. I've died three different times just today trying to get this task done.
    :((

Try 300 to get unenemied to Glomdoring, then getting enemied to Serenwilde for doing it. ;))
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Yeah, that's why I tried to stay away from those kind of tasks. They're just too repetitive. It's better to give other tasks to do; once I unenemied someone by letting my redcap bleed them (it was an old enemy status, so it was more a symbolic thing than an actual punishment; blood for blood and all).
  • Believe it or not, a lot of the time, Hallifax is the LEAST bureaucratic of all the organisations.
  • Pls all you have to do is say I'm sorry and at least half mean it. :P
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I have decided to get a custom beast...but I have no idea what that is going to be. It took me an entire year to settle on a custom athame.

I need help :(
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Giant eye.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Stag corpse filled with crows, which (by their fluttering and movement) animate it.
    Xenthos pls.

Clearly Celina should be riding a blot of darkness, like a nimbus cloud but black.

Or a daddy-long-legs spider.

Or a newbie corpse.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    What you actually need is an athame that doesn't start with a capital letter.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Xenthos pls.

Clearly Celina should be riding a blot of darkness, like a nimbus cloud but black.

Or a daddy-long-legs spider.
    Daddy-Long-Legs aren't spiders.
    And since giant riding spiders are sold in Angkrag(sp?) it wouldn't be very unique.
    Perhaps a riding Bat. Or better yet, as you are of the Lady of Thorns order, perhaps a Trained Thorn Beast?

Celina said:

I have decided to get a custom beast...but I have no idea what that is going to be. It took me an entire year to settle on a custom athame.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Badbh was an old Irish war-goddess that always fit @Celina and Glomdoring in my head. Call your pet a 'badbh' (pronounced like 'hive' but with a 'b') and describe it as a hooded crow to make it fancier than and to differentiate from a Blacktalon's crow.
    Tornado headed towards my trailer. Someone better log this event?
  • Well, getting technical, Macha, the Badb, and the Morrigan are a trio of sisters who form together to be the Morrigan in Her entirety, serving majorily as a Goddess of Death and Destruction. Still, the idea of Celina running around with a Dire-Crow or two is great, especially if it changes when she enters combat. (They had become almost human... though not entirely so. They were now
    tall and thin like their mistress; their wings had stretched, becoming
    long and bat-like, connected to human-shaped bodies by translucent skin
    and tipped with deadly claws. Their heads were still those of birds.) They/It should have a scream like a barghest that also inflicts heavy damage.
  • Shaddus said:

Tornado headed towards my trailer. Someone better log this event?

yeah, mostly.
    Can someon egive us a clue to what just happned, other than the gods kills half formed and saved another.

• Shaddus said:

Celina said:

Baba Yaga was actually my first thought as well, but I think @Celina should get the chicken-house instead of the flying mortar.
    Or maybe a sassy besom who talks trash to Celina.
    Yay, my fourth favorite divine!
This discussion has been closed.