Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Eventru said:
    Kagato said:

I'm willing to bet it probably works like the candy box artifact already in existance, every lusternian day it has a % chance of generating a candy.

I could also be horribly wrong but it seems like the most likely scenario

It's one a RL day at the turn of the weave. Mine is spawning candy, @Morbo, so I'm sure yours is too.
    I've had mine since the pieces were released and not gotten any yet. Is it a % chance?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Morbo said:
    Eventru said:
    Kagato said:

I'm willing to bet it probably works like the candy box artifact already in existance, every lusternian day it has a % chance of generating a candy.

I could also be horribly wrong but it seems like the most likely scenario

It's one a RL day at the turn of the weave. Mine is spawning candy, @Morbo, so I'm sure yours is too.
    I've had mine since the pieces were released and not gotten any yet. Is it a % chance?
    Everyone else who I've talked to had theirs spawn at the weave yesterday.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Eventru said:
    Is it special candy?
    Yes. Now get in the van
    You're gonna need a really big van. Your god realm + The Basin big.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Auction #27 has ended. Your prize and remainder of your bid have been awarded to you.
    It is now the 25th of Kiani, 346 years after the Coming of Estarra.

You are holding: ...a shadowy Censer of the Merciless Crow...

Whee! <3
    Tacita carefully lights a shadowy Censer of the Merciless Crow, sending its intoxicating incense swirling through the air as it sways from side to side. The pungent scent tickles your senses, filling you with the forlorn and somber foreboding of the wyrden woods.
    Tacita raises her arms and hums deeply the note of the forest, which breaks into a discordant tone. Silhouettes of twisted trees darken in the air, their long shadows casting a forbidding doom across the ground.

Whee indeed!
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Cults are overrated.

(seriously though, congrats :)  )
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Maybe all the other lame cults are overrated. Mine has me, thus it wins.

• You turn a small, gilded wheel in your hands, causing it to spin. Slowly at first the wheel goes 
    round and round, though it begins to pick up speed quickly.

As the wheel spins its aura shifts and changes, depicting a setting far removed from this time and 
    place.

You hum brightly to yourself as You work, shaping the mass of powdered snow into a humanoid shape. 
    This one looks like a Mister Frostono, You think, and so You christen him, placing him aside to 
    totter away as You tear off through the snow after the next icebourne, laughing as Bollikin looks on 
    with amusement.

----

Love this thing. Also my credits. But mostly this thing.
  • Oh it does stuff? I'll have to check it out :)

Raves for all of Gaudiguch + Glomdoring -- team GG, you are amazing. <3
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    The Wheel visions it seems. Cool stuff.

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    *** The weekly Influence Experience challenge has ended! ***
    +++ Morkarion wins the challenge with 48892136 points! +++
    You have won the weekly contest and earned 100 bound Credits and a honours line. 
    Congratulations!

He has crushed the competition and won a weekly experience challenge.

Only took four weeks of trying to finally get it, wooo!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    Thul said:
    You turn a small, gilded wheel in your hands, causing it to spin. Slowly at first the wheel goes 
    round and round, though it begins to pick up speed quickly.

As the wheel spins its aura shifts and changes, depicting a setting far removed from this time and 
    place.

You hum brightly to yourself as You work, shaping the mass of powdered snow into a humanoid shape. 
    This one looks like a Mister Frostono, You think, and so You christen him, placing him aside to 
    totter away as You tear off through the snow after the next icebourne, laughing as Bollikin looks on 
    with amusement.

----

Love this thing. Also my credits. But mostly this thing.

I adore Tae. :<

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.

I wrote a book. Despite the shock and awe from many that were surprised that I have the ability to write literature, I am very happy with how it turned out. I'm no @Tacita, but I'm proud of it! I may even submit it to bardics for the first time in RL years.

I also rediscovered my love of Order/religious RP and zealous rhetoric that I do enjoy writing.

Ew. Cool, but ew.

• Good good, does this mean we don't have to listen to Maxypad for a bit, or is someone else slated to start the golothspam?
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I think we have a queue of people set up for it.

However we no longer listen to Viy yelling about bubbles popping.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Did @Xenthos finish his set yet?

Sure did.
    Sojiro has not, though!
  • ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    edited February 2013
    Raves to Zvoltz, Mysrai, Isune, and the newly-christened Oshea for the fun RP last night! :) (Zvoltz does not appear in this abbreviated log but he was a major part of the small event that sparked it.)

Throwing Zyphora into the proverbial lion's den:

The Fulcrux of Mysrai. (Transcendental Fulcrux)
    Throughout the location, small dancing flames flicker and spark. Oilslick 
    patterns ripple across the silken folds of this veil as it flutters between two 
    paradigms. Veils of reality bounded by skeins of ivory and blood-hued blossoms 
    twist and shiver above a poppy-inlaid vessel filled with burning coals. There 
    are 5 plum and cream ladyfingers here.

Mysrai, the Resin Child intones, "How absent your Lady seems of late, Provost. 
    Do you think She or My Brother would approve of you coming to the Fulcrux of a 
    strange God."

Mysrai reaches out to tenderly cup your cheek in Her hand.

A strange warmth, an odd lassitude, creeps from the point of contact into your 
    skin.

Oshea, Orphic Oddity looks confusedly at Mysrai, before reaching out with a 
    tendril of hair to brush Zyphora's other cheek.

A fierce cry rings out overhead, as a brilliant falcon darts in from the shadows,
     eyes fixed on the proceedings below with the golden warmth of the rising sun.

You have emoted: Provost Zyphora Windwhisper, High Scion of the Aesthete pulls 
    back from both Oshea and Mysrai, shaking her head as though to clear it. She 
    frowns at the accusation, saying defensively, "I represent the Lady Aesthete, 
    and Her will is mine.

Mysrai, the Resin Child intones, "Perhaps I shall give you the bracelet, pretty 
    Provost. Would you like that? Would My Brother like that?"

Mysrai's eyes gleam, stars shifting swiftly within the Void-black orbs.

Oshea, Orphic Oddity quickly withdraws his hair, leaving a streak of green paint.

Hesitating, you say, "I... would like that very much, thank you."

Mysrai, the Resin Child intones, "So you do have will, then, Aesthete."

Oshea, Orphic Oddity stares wide-eyed at Mysrai.

Mysrai, the Resin Child intones, "My Oshea is a delicate child. You would have 
    to love him very much. He will not go with you otherwise."

Mysrai, the Resin Child intones, "He must move, and act, and evolve. How much 
    could you love him, pretty Provost? Enough to keep him?"

You have emoted: Zyphora stammers slightly, "L-love? What do you mean, 'love' 
    him?"

Filled with an undercurrent of eerily restrained emotion, a rich feminine voice 
    echoes, "You may keep your toys, Resin Child. But My Scion shall not be one of 
    them."

You pay 400 bound credits and receive Gloves of Mastery.

Wooo!
  • Ooh, now I can start pestering you for cube fills! Yay!

Ssaliss said:
    Ooh, now I can start pestering you for cube fills! Yay!
    ...doom.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Glick! For being the first kid of mine bright enough to butter his mother up with lavish gifts in the form of a completed red heart box curio. Instant brownie points and unofficial favourite child status. <3

• Gaudiguch in general, for being really active in stuff like Tzaraziko statue/hand questing and revolts!
    If it's broken, break it some more.
  • My rhino grew up!

Covered from tusk to tail in black wool, this rhino stands more than ten feet from the ground in 
    total domination of the landscape. Extending from her skull with a slight curve, a curved horn ends 
    in a fairly dull, but still devastatingly effective, point. She has two sets of dark, feathered 
    wings sprouting from her thick pelt. She stands proudly, surrounded by a deathly black aura. She is 
    called 'Nuwa.'
    A black woolly rhino with a curved horn and two sets of dark, feathered wings looks to be crushingly 
    strong.
    So... meat and eggs make for a Glomrhino, apparently.
  • Thul said:
    My rhino grew up!

Covered from tusk to tail in black wool, this rhino stands more than ten feet from the ground in 
    total domination of the landscape. Extending from her skull with a slight curve, a curved horn ends 
    in a fairly dull, but still devastatingly effective, point. She has two sets of dark, feathered 
    wings sprouting from her thick pelt. She stands proudly, surrounded by a deathly black aura. She is 
    called 'Nuwa.'
    A black woolly rhino with a curved horn and two sets of dark, feathered wings looks to be crushingly 
    strong.
    So... meat and eggs make for a Glomrhino, apparently.
    Black sheep crow unicorn beast.
This discussion has been closed.