Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Makaela said:
    what is a slash fic?
    Straight from wikipedia....

Slash fiction is a genre of fan fiction that focuses on interpersonal attraction and sexual relationships between fictional characters of the same sex.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Tch. Shikari v. Darvellan.

The night shall be lit by the star-bright popping of a hundred thousand ovaries.

Siam said:
    Eliron said:
    The whole thing sounds so very Gaudiguchian.

*sips tea*

And sorry, @Tarkenton. @Everiine does have dibs. He's a bit young for Eliron, but theirs is a star-crossed romance that doesn't actually involve interaction of any kind.
    Not if I write a slash fic for Salome's contest.
    "And @Tarkenton 's loincloth glistened as a breeze lifted in his massive strike to @Siam 's muscular, panting form."
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Elanorwen said:
    Stratas said:
    Siam said:
    Eliron said:

*sips tea*

And sorry, @Tarkenton. @Everiine does have dibs. He's a bit young for Eliron, but theirs is a star-crossed romance that doesn't actually involve interaction of any kind.
    Truly, one of Glomdoring's greatest legends
    People keep promising to write slash fics... but I have yet to read any. :P
    I'm going to make a forum thread for it. Probably in a bit.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • edited May 2015
    Salome said:

Tch. Shikari v. Darvellan.

The night shall be lit by the star-bright popping of a hundred thousand ovaries.

Siam said:

Eliron said:

*sips tea*

"And @Tarkenton 's loincloth glistened as a breeze lifted in his massive strike to @Siam 's muscular, panting form."

I would like to order 12 copies please!

Edit: do not know how i broke the qoute box..
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I guess you can blame Tarkenton's loincloth?
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.

• Salome said:
     @Siam 's muscular, panting form."
    #Scarred4Life
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • There was a /fic rounding the old forums between two gods before. Let me see if I can find it.

• In short: Fan fiction with relationships between people of the same gender.

In long: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slash_fiction
  • Tch. Shikari v. Darvellan.

Nah. @Nocht is the only one for me.
  • Tau said:
    Tch. Shikari v. Darvellan.

Nah. @Nocht is the only one for me.
    @Nocht is the best of them for hotness, I agree.
  • All three Gods in a brawling mud-wrestling match clad in loincloths... @Darvellan vs. @Shikari vs. @Nocht ...
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Meanwhile, @Crumkane sits on a couch like Hedonismbot and eats candies while oiled igasho fan Him.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice

Talan said:

Salome said:
     @Siam 's muscular, panting form."
    #Scarred4Life
    I giggled IRL. Hahaha! How did it turn into Siam+Tarkenton?! It was supposed to be Eviiron Eliriine.

"Virile arms wrapped around @Eliron locking him in a warm embrace and he reveled in the feel of them as @Everiine rested his head upon the nook of his shoulder. He sighed as great wings curled around both of them, and for a brief span of time their reality was just this moment severed from all sense of duty: to the Wyrd and to the Serenwilde, to kith and to kin. A keen sense of melancholy rose from some long-forgotten depths of the Song's persona. It was a warmth that slowly spread, eager to find the cracks in the chill armor that is the Song of the Wyrd. He smiled bitterly, all too aware of the inevitable; of the seconds that kept coming, threatening to sweep this moment away.

"Must it always be like this?" he found himself asking out loud. There was no answer, save for a soft, sad kiss to his cheek and a tightening of the embrace that surrounded him."

Also, @Elanorwen, you've yet to read published slash fics. It is an important distinction.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Raves to @Lerad, @makaela,  @Siam, @Eliron, @xenthos, @ssaliss and even @ardmore who just stopped by after to give his bro a fistbump.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Someone post the log!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Lerad said:
    Thanks to everyone that was there. It means a lot to me.
    You deserve it. Congratulations!
  • Woohoo, Merit!
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Reading all this about Glomdoring (+Everiine-type) men wrestling. I cannot un-imagine this now.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• <3@Rancoura Who was able to beautifully write up the image I had in my head for a hat and Dress.  I gave her a very rough idea of what I wanted and she turned it into elegance. Ty ty ty ty ty. Now it just awaits approval :3
  • Raves for @Makaela and @Faragan for being so nice about the curio trade. I HAVE MY CANDY NOW.

• Well.. when I offered to @Morgfyre as a way to repent for my false assumptions about @Lavinya. . I did not believe her when she gave me the essence count.

After immediately offering my better figurine to @Viravain I believe her now and no longer think that she just accidentally hit to many 0s...

I am a lean mean green essence making machine!
  • Yay! We got the scholarly win!  I couldn't be more excited about it if I'd been the one who wrote the book! lol
  • Raves for almost being finished with an opus of mine that I've been working on slowly for months. Nearly there.
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    @Kierstin for working on making ninjas terrifying.

You are not safe from us.

• Qistrel said:
    @Kierstin for working on making ninjas terrifying.

You are not safe from us.
    Haha, in all honesty he was likely afk, but that is the danger of going afk at your nexus *tut*
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Rancoura said:
    Reading all this about Glomdoring (+Everiine-type) men wrestling. I cannot un-imagine this now.
    You enjoyed it, don't lie :P .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I spent half a day in MKO, and ended up with someone in a bar trying to seduce me, convert me, or both.

Why doesn't this ever happen to me in Lusternia?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Because you're in every org already?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
This discussion has been closed.