Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• Just go and do it anyway.
  • edited June 2015
    Syrennia said:
    Just go and do it anyway.
    YESTERDAY YOU SAID TOMORROW. SO JUST. DO IT. MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE. JUST DO IT.
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• Qistrel said:
    Nekotai seems to have such cool people, I'm tempted to jump. But, I'm not gonna let people down by abandoning Ninja.

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Was gonna say, just snipe it.  Someone complains, so what?  You're still CL if I remember correctly (can't be arsed to login and check) so the privileges of rank and what not.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    She is a fiendish undead irontongue viscanti tainted vernal ascendant changeling

Just a small mouthful there.

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Tarkenton said:
    Was gonna say, just snipe it.  Someone complains, so what?  You're still CL if I remember correctly (can't be arsed to login and check) so the privileges of rank and what not.

GM of Spiritsingers, heh. I don't think @Isluna has been CL.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Think we just need to ask Leo about that, amirite?
  • edited June 2015
    I love it when people talk smack. It's my favourite.
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• Taevyn said:
    Yep, probably why so many have you snubbed, you keep poking for more.
  • edited June 2015

Arcanis said:
    Taevyn said:
    Yep, probably why so many have you snubbed, you keep poking for more.
    I am pretty sure I did nothing but make a statement. I didn't poke for anything at all. I think you may have your terminologies mixed up.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I'm gonna weigh in on this. I'm not sure of the context, but I do know Taevyn has snubbed characters of mine that he's never even really talked to. What gives?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Synkarin said:
    Taevyn does enjoy talking smack, I've seen it firsthand
    I do enjoy both ends of the stick, yes.

• edited June 2015

Shaddus said:
    I'm gonna weigh in on this. I'm not sure of the context, but I do know Taevyn has snubbed characters of mine that he's never even really talked to. What gives?
    Ignore the accidental off topic. I'm not sure, I snubbed a bunch of people one day for some reason, I can't remember. I forgot to unsnub a lot of them. I just fixed that.

•  
    Taevyn said:

Shaddus said:
    Ignore the accidental off topic. I'm not sure, I snubbed a bunch of people one day for some reason, I can't remember. I forgot to unsnub a lot of them. I just fixed that.
    I guess if you choose a bunch of people to do something to randomly, there's a good chance Shaddus will be at least one all of them.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Thankful for Miss @Tremula for giving Hallifax the heads up on Glomdoring Shenanigans.

We're gunna be pirates y'all.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Classflexing... Having to wait for a gr3 guildmember who has all the skills you want to learn is silly. A system that allows you to partake in game content should not be so restrictive.

As an aside, lesson loss is an archaic beast that should be put down. Being punished for partaking in game content should be removed as well.
    So is paying to pay for skills, and then paying to play with what you already paid for.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    edited June 2015
    Was hunting out luminoxes for the epic quest, figured I'd go ahead and clear the rest of the plane while I was there. I was not prepared.

As you snap a golden whip of the pious with a negligent flick of your wrist, paeans of heavenly verse cry out from where a crackling red joule's flesh has been scathed by holy light.
    You have scored a CRITICAL hit!
    You focus on your wasted efforts, resolving to shift the damage forward.
    The final blow proves too much for a crackling red joule, who expires, pitifully.
    You have slain a crackling red joule.
    [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Grand Master Hunter' Achievement! You have earned 100% Experience Bonus for 24 Hours.

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Allehnon said:
    Classflexing... Having to wait for a gr3 guildmember who has all the skills you want to learn is silly. A system that allows you to partake in game content should not be so restrictive.

As an aside, lesson loss is an archaic beast that should be put down. Being punished for partaking in game content should be removed as well.
    This is still a business. They just made money off of me switching to Harbingers.
  • I'm not complaining it means people have to interact with guild leaders like me. Hahaha. Geometry.
    So are the other IRE's, and they don't charge for classflexing. They also don't have as many skills to trans, and therefore both don't charge for switching and also don't charge as much to omnitrans a class.
  • Enyalida said:
    So are the other IRE's, and they don't charge for classflexing. They also don't have as many skills to trans, and therefore both don't charge for switching and also don't charge as much to omnitrans a class.

Agreed.

Lusternia has always set a high bar with skills than other games, especially with the amount. Sure, you can debate that you dont 'have' to learn the other skills, but doing so puts you at some disadvantages (such as certain skills for aetherspace) and leaves you without certain game mechanics. The very same mechanics which enhance your game life and balancing is calculated around (such as Environment Attunement), and we all know that envoys have to consider all changes with the concept of an omni-transed individual.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Go play other IRE's then

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Synkarin said:
    Go play other IRE's then
    good marketting strategy.
  • I'd be willing to spend more money if I didn't feel punished for spending it. I think a perfect example is the interaction between damage modifier runes and damage buff runes. 

A buff rune gives a percent bonus to damage while a modifier rune converts a percent to another damage type, which reduces the benefit of the damage buff rune; it's x% buff on 100% of the damage type versus x% buff on 66% of the damage. To get full benefit of both rune types, it costs an extra 600credits.
  • Synkarin said:
    Go play other IRE's then

Judging by the size of the player base I will guess that is exactly what happened... People followed your advice.

Instead of having reasons to go play other IRE's we should be having reasons to come play our IRE.
This discussion has been closed.