Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• edited June 2015
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Hey, I'm not trying to be a douche. I'm just saying that there's plenty of guilds out there that need active, interested leadership. If you're contesting an active leader because you're bored, don't be surprised when people don't think too highly about it.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shuyin said:
    Ah man you're not supposed to talk about the secret perfect curing mode for those who pay 2k credits or belong to vadis org. Next you'll mention the KILL (target) addon that murders for you and autoreplies with sass on whiny tweets. $24.99 USD.
    You left out that the Glom package autoposts to the forums and auto-flags envoy posts talking about your guild skills as 'abusive'.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Re: contesting - illegal to boot Silea for contesting but it doesn't make her less of a knob.

Don't rock my boat.

Lets go for two! I swear it's like playing Dwarf Fortress with yall sometimes.

Shuyin said:
    Don't rock my boat.
    Don't tip my boat over.
  • Vetala said:

Lets go for two! I swear it's like playing Dwarf Fortress with yall sometimes.

Shuyin said:
    Don't rock my boat.
    Don't tip my boat over.
    Fortunately, the solution is simple: Drown us in ales.

• Ssaliss said:

Fortunately, the solution is simple: Drown us in alesmagma.

• Shuyin said:
    Re: contesting - illegal to boot Silea for contesting but it doesn't make her less of a knob. Don't rock my boat.

The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • How many titles does Mysrai have? I swear I just got used to the last one
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Can't be any more than Portius.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    A new guy wants me to help learn him a thing or two in warrior combat and combat in general ><

Where's @Ushaara when you need him!

• edited June 2015
    Just to chime in on this business about @Silea and the Pyromancers: it's very much possible to get access to mage skills without actually being in the guild if you enjoy the combat of a particular archetype but want to stay put, organizationally. Classflexing is wondrous that way, but it certainly doesn't help the permissions front if you piss off the guild leadership before or after getting it.

@Farlaris shouldn't have reacted so hastily, but your approach leaves something to be desired as well. It's been a busy week, so I'm curious to see what I'll find when I get in later on. I will frown most mightily if I have to deal with drama. >(
    My favorite is "Lord and Lady Mysrai, Wielder of Themselves In Public".
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Is Gaudi alright with wielding yourself in public?
    The deal with Freedom is that you can wield yourself freely, you just can't wield others without their permission.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    What if wielding yourself offends another?

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    edited June 2015
    Then they need thicker skins

to be more clear - it's more likely that others will wield themselves in front of said offended parties than for the original wielder to stop

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    They're prudes in the wrong city.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Daraius said:
    They're prudes in the wrong city.
    There's a difference between a prude and a person not wanting to have someone else shoving their junk in their face. Just saying.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    edited June 2015
    Nothing was said about any 'junk' being thrown in ones face, just that they are wielding it.

But this may have been a Freudian slip of Elanorwen if that's what she first thought of

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    You have the freedom to do what you want so long as it doesn't harm someone else. You -don't- have the freedom from being offended.

This was actually brought up a long while back when Xaldrin put a statue of Raezon up in Gaudiguch, and Alary was offended, thinking it would piss off Mysrai. It may or may not have pissed Them off, but Xaldrin had the right to speak freely or worship/make a statue of whoever he wanted. Further, Mysrai stood up for Xaldrin in this matter.

It's a thin line.
  • Arix said:
    Also, what will buffs that affect stats do now?

They get envoyed 

• Tau said:
    Arix said:

They get envoyed 

soooo, argued over ad nauseum for several months until the admin get mad and just make an arbitrary decision that nobody's really happy over?
  • Stratas said:
    Wow. You can be kicked for stating an intention to challenge for leader? That... seems apolitical.

I better not let @Eliron know I'm gunning for his job >_>
    Not because you want to be Song, but because you didn't come back BEFORE I retired as Maestro.
  • I'm only going to usurp your position for your own good, @Eliron.

That and every time I address you, I type out Maestro, then have have to delete it and come up with something else. I needs my status quo back.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • TauTau
    edited June 2015
    Arix said:

Tau said:
    Arix said:

They get envoyed 

soooo, argued over ad nauseum for several months until the admin get mad and just make an arbitrary decision that nobody's really happy over?
    Nah, most skills pass through without any real problems, because most envoys are reasonable, both in their own reports, and in approving other people's changes. @Lerad is pretty good.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Ooh, I disappear for a day or two and things get juicy. 
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • I like how the forums are super prone to drama bursts lately. 10 points to Hufflepuff, would watch again.

This discussion has been closed.