QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    We're allied with Celest now? Thought it was just a non-aggression treaty.

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited February 2013
    Lol at it being OOC. We/I have been chatting/being chummy/making friends with Celest for years IC. I brought up swapping Mag for Celest with relevant leaders (yes, in character) back before Morbo broke up IronHart.
  • If Hallifax is in any sort of treaty with Celest, then that's certainly not something the populace has been told.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • edited February 2013
    It's being discussed, though it didn't get very far until... yesterday? on the having something in writing to actually show the populace beyond saying 'Celest has been interested in non-aggression forever'

Regardless less politics more quotes watch news boards

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• (***): Morbo says, "Have you considered moving to America to get Demigod?"

Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    and compete primetime with everyone else for bashing areas? 'Offpeak' raiders, ahoy!

• ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    Ushaara asks on CLT if anybody has the thing he needs:

(Clan): Ceana says, "Yeah, one sec though."
    (Clan): Ushaara says, "Woo, saviour!"
    (Clan): Ceana says, "It'd be awkward to send Vespera out while doing a guild rite :p."
    (Clan): You say, "'Now I shall release Vespera in honour of this guild rite'"
    (Clan): Ceana says, "She is going forth to spread our words."
    (Clan): Ceana says, "With mimes, because she cannot speak."
    (Clan): Ushaara says, "And the words are 'Deliver to Ushaara'"
    (Clan): Ceana says, ":D."

• 5335h, 6300m, 6900e, 10p, 23280en, 29390w esxkdb-(+50 Mana) 
    Tendrils of light from the node reach out and wrap around Tridemon, whose eyes glow 
    with a fierce luminosity before fading to normal.
    The force field around you flares, absorbing all damage.
    A reflection of Tridemon blinks out of existence.
    Great gouts of multicolour light converge and release an enormous explosion of power. 
    You scream soundlessly as your flesh is scoured from your bones.
    A massive, white crow leaps into the air in front of you, deflecting the attack.
    A power node melts away into nothing, and a ghostly outline of the Hand of Tzaraziko 
    rises up and spins in the air before fading away.
    5335h, 6300m, 2729e, 10p, 23300en, 29400w esxkdb-(sip bromide)(-4171 Ego) 

Fire cannot kill a Pyromancer.
    If it's broken, break it some more.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Dat forcefield.
  • Narynth said:
    Celina calls a minor blessing of the Domotheos of Knowledge down upon the human race.

You tell Princess Celina Nightshade, the Heartless, "WOOHOO."

You tell Princess Celina Nightshade, the Heartless, "Finally, humans win one."

Celina calls a minor blessing of the Domotheos of Knowledge down upon the igasho race.

You tell Princess Celina Nightshade, the Heartless, "...."

Celina tells you, "It slipped."
    Aw man, was hoping we'd get a little bit of love finally.

"He was well fed, and on his way to being slightly intoxicated--which contributed to his sense of wellbeing. And, most important, he was among friends. There can't be much more to life than this, he thought."  -Pug's thoughts on his first Ale (via Raymond Feist)

Visit my personal authorial website. (coming back up soon, with my first publications)
    Coding Resources: Mechanic's Corner | Code Academy | StackOverflow
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I'm disappointed it didn't stay on Igasho, I could make use of the int.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• My moonfires and moonbursts were hitting much harder (it seemed) with my +2 int buff! Die zombies and illithoid DIE!

"He was well fed, and on his way to being slightly intoxicated--which contributed to his sense of wellbeing. And, most important, he was among friends. There can't be much more to life than this, he thought."  -Pug's thoughts on his first Ale (via Raymond Feist)

Visit my personal authorial website. (coming back up soon, with my first publications)
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    ex-
    The breeze slows down until the air is barely stirring.
    ex -
    The wind whistles eerily through the trees.
    ex -

I found this funny.

• Aurik says, "Appropriately enough, I'm practically teabagging a bearcub in front of its mother. Only my sheer audacity is saving me right now."

Context is unnecessary.
  • Silvanus tells you, "Rofl."

Silvanus tells you, "Rofl."

Silvanus tells you, "Says the running away, cleansing and hiding behind prismatic."

Silvanus tells you, "Says the running away, cleansing and hiding behind prismatic."

Silvanus tells you, "Rofl keep trying."

You tell Warlord Silvanus d'Murani, of Dark Fates, "Spam spam spam."

Silvanus tells you, "Keep dying?"

You tell Warlord Silvanus d'Murani, of Dark Fates, "Spam spm!"

Silvanus tells you, "Keep dying to the same tactic!"

You tell Warlord Silvanus d'Murani, of Dark Fates, "Spam spam sausauge eggs and spam!"
    -----

Nilofer says, "Xena is here, riding Xena, the Xenaesque Xena. She is wielding Xena in both of her hands."
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    I mean if you are going to post something, at least post the entire thing, and not edit out your comments.

Queen Xena McCloud says, "Says the timeslip spam."

You tell Queen Xena McCloud, "Rofl."

You tell Queen Xena McCloud, "Says the running away, cleansing and hiding behind prismatic."
    You tell Queen Xena McCloud, "Says the running away, cleansing and hiding behind prismatic
    You tell Queen Xena McCloud, "Says the running away, cleansing and hiding behind prismatic.
    You tell Queen Xena McCloud, "Rofl keep trying."

Xena tells you, "Spam timeslip more noob!" (!! Where is that in the above quote))
    Xena tells you, "Spam spam spam."
    You tell Queen Xena McCloud, "Keep dying?"
    Xena tells you, "Spam spm!"
    You tell Queen Xena McCloud, "Keep dying to the same tactic!"

After dying in a FFA, but here's a real quote:

Queen Xena McCloud says, "Shuyining it up."

Thanks! Please don't take an IC fight to the forums, you are better then that. And why edit out your comment of calling me a noob?
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    edited February 2013
    Hey what does Shuyining it up mean

Edit: I can only assume it is completely flattering, surely.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I assume it involves ecto.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Shu-winning it up.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Majanishi said:
    Narynth said:
    Celina calls a minor blessing of the Domotheos of Knowledge down upon the human race.

Celina calls a minor blessing of the Domotheos of Knowledge down upon the igasho race.

Any time you feel like some love, feel free to let me know. I have some wasps with your name on them. :)

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Was only a matter of time before quotes turned into a combatant troll off.
  • Shuyin said:
    Hey what does Shuyining it up mean

Edit: I can only assume it is completely flattering, surely.
    I meant timeslip spam but yes, also a compliment in ability to use the skills given to you.
    -----

Nilofer says, "Xena is here, riding Xena, the Xenaesque Xena. She is wielding Xena in both of her hands."
  • Xentri has been licked by a giant dismembered tongue.

You see the death occur at Xentri's Private Office.

You tell Discordant Note Xentri Somnius, "..."

Xentri tells you, "How did i get killed in my awr."

Xentri tells you, "Aethermanse."

You tell Discordant Note Xentri Somnius, "Xentri has been licked by a giant dismembered tongue."

Xentri tells you, "What is that."

You tell Discordant Note Xentri Somnius, "Not a clue. I would be asking how it got in..."

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    edited February 2013

Xiiolin said:

Xentri has been licked by a giant dismembered tongue.

You see the death occur at Xentri's Private Office.

You tell Discordant Note Xentri Somnius, "..."

Xentri tells you, "How did i get killed in my awr."

Xentri tells you, "Aethermanse."

You tell Discordant Note Xentri Somnius, "Xentri has been licked by a giant dismembered tongue."

Xentri tells you, "What is that."

You tell Discordant Note Xentri Somnius, "Not a clue. I would be asking how it got in..."

Hanging out with a sealbearer in the manse... or someone entered, spawned a tongue and waltzed out. Be happy it wasn't the gibbering eyeballs. :)

EDIT: Or the tentacles... can't forget the tentacles. Knowing admins, it'll have some kinky death message.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • edited February 2013
    The death messages (from my Ascension) are ... 
    Wobou has been stared down by a gibbering mound of eyeballs. 
    Nataely has been licked by a giant dismembered tongue. 
    Sotsepmet has been beaten into a fine mush by a mass of tentacles.
  • Elanorwen said:

Majanishi said:

Narynth said:

Any time you feel like some love, feel free to let me know. I have some wasps with your name on them. :)

Hmm so you ARE flirting with me. Alas our love can never be realized as I am fair Juliet, and you are treacherous suicidal Romeo!