QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Kethaera said:
    Everiine said:
    Exhaling softly, Laeroc, the Queen's Consort says, "I know that I speak to the Seneschal of the
    Serenwilde, the Silver Lady's chosen ones, and a member of the Shee-Slaugh family. You are not the
    ones who did this to my Queen."

Oh sure, the old bird who was there first gets left out :( . Thanks a lot Laeroc! *grump*
    He's just saying you either need to run for Seneschal again, join @Lisaera's order, or... my family. Your choice.
    Orrrr he's saying that those three are not to blame...

... and implying that the one he left out, is. :)
  • Xenthos said:
    Kethaera said:
    Everiine said:
    Exhaling softly, Laeroc, the Queen's Consort says, "I know that I speak to the Seneschal of the
    Serenwilde, the Silver Lady's chosen ones, and a member of the Shee-Slaugh family. You are not the

Oh sure, the old bird who was there first gets left out :( . Thanks a lot Laeroc! *grump*
    He's just saying you either need to run for Seneschal again, join @Lisaera's order, or... my family. Your choice.

Gosh... I think @Xenthos figured it out.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Ooh, Sick burns?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Kethaera said:
    Xenthos said:
    Kethaera said:
    Everiine said:

Gosh... I think @Xenthos figured it out.
    And like I said, they talked it out.
    :)>-
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Glorious, sunset-hued flames spiral up and around a russet wyvern with nebulous wings of coiling
    black smoke as he breathes them into being, causing the flames to dance around him in a colourful
    display.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited July 2015
    [quote]?:-cltells full
    Most recent communication for the Clan of The Swarm:
    {sniprandom chatter}
    20) 2015/07/02 04:15:33 - Viravain: "It has delivered Me a tool with which to remove the Maeve's 
    brand as well, Celina."[/quote]

IT'S HAPPENING BITCHES!

• Tylwyth said:
    [quote]?:-cltells full
    Most recent communication for the Clan of The Swarm:
    {sniprandom chatter}
    20) 2015/07/02 04:15:33 - Viravain: "It has delivered Me a tool with which to remove the Maeve's 
    brand as well, Celina."[/quote]

IT'S HAPPENING BITCHES!

I wonder how much debating, discussion and argument had to happen up in the havens to finally get the agreement...especially since it will involve some hefty event maintenance and interaction with Nil and Celestia. (Unless we are just gonna skip the lore logic and do "magic make miracle" or some such).
  • A plush doll of Gorgulu, Devourer of Souls whips a fetid tentacle through the air, slapping a plush doll of Ashtorath, Duke of Inescapable Damnation across the side of the head.

A plush doll of Ashtorath, Duke of Inescapable Damnation glares at a plush doll of Gorgulu, Devourer of Souls in a fury, but the reeking doll only blurps placidly, uttering a low, content growl.
  • Score
    + Kraai Nightshade, Whisper of Wyrd --------------------------------------+
    | Experience : #666  Eminent  

So that's kind of neat.
  • Kraai said:
    Sorry for double-posting:
    You play a minor second on a twilight lyre and direct the disharmonic notes towards a black and
    white seagull.
    Blood trickles out of a black and white seagull's ears and from the corners of his eyes.
    You have scored a CRITICAL hit!
    2747h, 3105m, 4594e, 7p xb-
    Flying down on you, a black and white seagull claws at your face.
    2565h, 3105m, 4594e, 7p xb-
    The piercing call of gulls fills the air.

Am I the only one who was worried this would happen:
    Frankly, I'm surprised it wasn't implemented years ago.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Well, depending on how long ago the baby expired, could be involuntary spasms going on, yeah?
  • edited July 2015
    You drop a crying baby.
    6930h, 4590m, 4590e, 10p, 20680en, 20680w Belrxkd-
    Rowena Nightshade exclaims, "Now! Kill the child now!"

Tau Llaewell says to you, "Now."
    6930h, 4590m, 4590e, 10p, 20680en, 20680w Belrxkd-swing baby
    You swing a dragon-hilted claymore at a crying baby. You cut him with a light 
    wound.
    The blade shears through a crying baby's body, coming clean through the other 
    side with a strangely quiet swish. He appears momentarily surprised, before his 
    eyes glaze over in death and he collapses to the ground.
    You have slain a crying baby.
    Your karma rises in response to your deeds.
    You suddenly scoop up the corpse of a crying baby.
    The corpse of a crying baby wriggles out of your hands!
    A baby crawls off to the north.
    6930h, 4590m, 4590e, 10p, 20650en, 20680w Bexkd-
    You have earned a new honour within the Glomdoring Forest!
    6930h, 4590m, 4590e, 10p, 20650en, 20680w Bexkd-
    You have recovered balance on your right arm.
    You have recovered balance on your left arm.
    6930h, 4590m, 4590e, 10p, 20660en, 20680w Belrxkd-

A dark nighthag turns her gaze to watch Xenthos leave.
    Ilistala melds into the shadows, quickly disappearing from view.
    6930h, 4590m, 4590e, 10p, 20680en, 20680w Belrxkd-curious
    Ilistala emerges from the shadows, curiously looking around.
    Brennan Stormcrow cocks his head to one side, looking Xenthos over with an 
    appraising stare.
    Brennan Stormcrow exclaims, "Mighty Crow has his eye upon you, Dark Savant!"
    Rowena Nightshade turns towards Xenthos, bowing her head politely.
    Rowena Nightshade says, "Mother Night's favour is upon you, Dark Savant."
    You tilt your head curiously.

Your karma falls to keep up the karmic blessing of harmony.
    Rowena Nightshade says, "A dead baby? I hope you don't think we're going to 
    sacrifice a dead baby?"
    Rowena Nightshade rolls her eyes.

Auuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I don't even know how that happened. I dropped the baby before swinging at it, and it still somehow crawled north after killing it.

@Xenthos I think you and I should be very, very afraid.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I'm impressed that you actually got the honours anyways.  Usually when it goes awry, it all just ends.
  • You formally contest Ssaliss Shee-Slaugh's position as Dark Marshall of 
    Glomdoring.

Here we go!

Lol'd
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • You arrange a world peace summit and then challenge for leadership of Nothing-Matters-But-Glomdoring?

I admit, I did not see that coming. (not that I exactly looked)
  • edited July 2015
    Sedanas said:

wound.
    {snip}

Auuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I don't even know how that happened. I dropped the baby before swinging at it, and it still somehow crawled north after killing it.

YOU PICKED UP THE BABY AFTER YOU KILLED IT???
    I've never seen that happen, and plenty of us have Acquisitio On when we kill the baby. I would definately BUG that(wierd shit is happening with all the NPC's, first Grutina, then that other one, then the baby...).

Akyaevin said:

You arrange a world peace summit and then challenge for leadership of Nothing-Matters-But-Glomdoring?

Maybe Glom will turn into "Everything Matters Outside Glomdoring".

Or maybe Sed used the summit to appraise the strength of his foes before contesting as leader, deciding who was worth allying with for now, and who had to be taken out first. #mustachetwirl
  • Tylwyth said:
    Sedanas said:

wound.
    {snip}

YOU PICKED UP THE BABY AFTER YOU KILLED IT???
    I've never seen that happen, and plenty of us have Acquisitio On when we kill the baby. I would definately BUG that(wierd shit is happening with all the NPC's, first Grutina, then that other one, then the baby...).

Someone must have forgot (or was too lazy) to replace the palm sigil at the ravenwood.
  • Shaddus said:
    You arrange a world peace summit and then challenge for leadership of Nothing-Matters-But-Glomdoring?

Maybe Glom will turn into "Everything Matters Outside Glomdoring". Or maybe Sed used the summit to appraise the strength of his foes before contesting as leader, deciding who was worth allying with for now, and who had to be taken out first. #mustachetwirl
    Or maybe it takes three to contest a CL, but naaah......

• Tylwyth said:
    Shaddus said:

Maybe Glom will turn into "Everything Matters Outside Glomdoring". Or maybe Sed used the summit to appraise the strength of his foes before contesting as leader, deciding who was worth allying with for now, and who had to be taken out first. #mustachetwirl

Everyone knows that any random individual can then contest, saying it is "just to make it start, but dont vote for me"
  • Tylwyth said:
    Shaddus said:

Yes, but there already were three... so why are some people claiming that they know what his motivation for doing it was, and other people making different claims that are clearly false? If anyone was curious, they should make an Glom alt, since they're not going to get accurate information from the forums.

JC. I'm getting too old for this.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited July 2015
    Just when you thought this election was going to be boring

edit: I should contest too just to really make it interesting.
  • Celina said:
    Just when you thought this election was going to be boring

edit: I should contest too just to really make it interesting.

Then Viravain will 'subtlety' mention how Celina is the perfect example of a 'true' Seneschal, right in front of all the other contestants. Coincidentally of course.