Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Salome said:
    Raves for @Tremula @Emar @Tarkenton @Stratas for good RPz. And for giving me time to finish this really long play.
    Thirty-one pages of absolute hell. Completed. But a labor of love. I hope we can record it soon!
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Shedrin said:
    Simultaneously really sad and really happy goings on for Shedrin. But 100% cool drama for his player.
    So much this. I guess I could have made that scenario more fraught... Sorry if you wanted more drama than I delivered!

But in other raveworthy news: You begin the process of considering Aethen as your child. 

Now excuse me while I try to get four hours of sleep before work tomorrow. 
    ~O)
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    edited August 2015
    Rave for double-sisterhood with @Phoebus! >:D<
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances

Sylandra said:
    Yes, behold my true motivations. :D All along, I just wanted to be double sisters. Muahaha!

I kid, I kid. This has been a lot of fun!
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    edited August 2015
    | Experience : #98   Demigod                 Essence :##,###,###         |
    | Explorer       : #62   a Worldwalker                                                       |

TOP 100!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • We got culture y'all.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited August 2015
    Sylandra said:
    I believe the legal term, when your brother's wife is also your wife's sister, is Sister-In-Law 2x Combo. But then again, Lusternian family law remains an elusive concept to me.  :-B
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    *takes note, starts plotting*
  • Someone jumps you by surprise, you accept the death and come back, find them alone, and expect they are waiting for a rematch. You engage...and they call in backup.

Raves for Lusty being as honorable as always.
  • edited August 2015
    Arcanis said:
    Someone jumps you by surprise, you accept the death and come back, find them alone, and expect they are waiting for a rematch. You engage...and they call in backup.

Coming from the people who point cleanse and weave reflection at people who declare before said cleansers/reflect weavers declare themselves.
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• edited August 2015
    "Honor is in the heart, not the name" - Yasuo.

I have no idea why I thought going aqua was a good idea. (Don't get me wrong: Aqua is awwweeeeesoooommmeeeeee but I am a tahto kinda guy)
    Raves for Tahtetso! :D
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Xenthos said:
    Raves for people who feel they are entitled to being treated honourably, even when they have long since discarded any right or expectation of that. Then stomped on it. Then doused it in gasoline and lit a match. Then detonated a nuclear device on whatever shred remained, for good measure. I find it most amusing when they complain in a sarcastic rave.
    Raves for sarcastic raves from hypocrites?

• edited August 2015
    Celina said:
    Arcanis said:
    Someone jumps you by surprise, you accept the death and come back, find them alone, and expect they are waiting for a rematch. You engage...and they call in backup.

Funny story: one time I jumped this guy who was infamous for chopping elders when I was never around. His two buddies defended him and I died. Then 2 more buddies showed up. I didn't complain though because I initiated a fight and no one is obligated by some sense of e-honor to 1v1 me. PK is fun! Everyone who proclaims to enjoy a PK challenge should strive to engage in 1 vs 2+. It's how you get better. 

Oh, his name was Arcanis.

Raves for thinking you're a badass when the most you have done is bark from alllll the way over there.

And btw, you attacked me...while I was in a group.. What did you expect would happen?
  • Taevyn said:
    Arcanis said:

Coming from the people who point cleanse and weave reflection at people who declare before said cleansers/reflect weavers declare themselves.

Taevyn calling others for foul play. Yep, game has finally ended.

Raves for hypocrisy?
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Arcanis said:
    Celina said:
    Arcanis said:

Funny story: one time I jumped this guy who was infamous for chopping elders when I was never around. His two buddies defended him and I died. Then 2 more buddies showed up. I didn't complain though because I initiated a fight and no one is obligated by some sense of e-honor to 1v1 me. PK is fun! Everyone who proclaims to enjoy a PK challenge should strive to engage in 1 vs 2+. It's how you get better. 

Oh, his name was Arcanis.

Raves for thinking you're a badass when the most you have done is bark from alllll the way over there.

That's an excellent example of missing the point. No one cares about my, or anyone's perceived e-badassness. It's the internet, calm down.
  • Belated raves for @Pejat and @Shedrin giving me ideas for how to write about cool math in Lusternia.

(Sorry @Portius, next two books are probably going to be Scholarly)

Also raves for @Daraius for his comments on my play, even if it's taking me forever to implement them.

Anti-raves for having too many things I want to doooooooo
  • There are too many posts to mark off topic. Stop feeding the troll, for shame.

Raves to @Lavinya for being weird and awesome.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    How dare you. Drag Queens are never off topic. Raves for Drag Queens. 
  • Is that Spice Girls I'm listening to?  Why yes. Yes it is.  You're just a wannabe.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Raves for everyone abandoning the lusternia plug.dj, leaving it all to me and my terrible music choices.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited August 2015
    HUGE RAVES FOR @Manteekan. Glomdoring knows why.

Also this(although it was posted in quotes, it's so awesome I wanna post it in raves):

Manteekan applauds, gently clapping the hand of the Forest Dreamer against His own as He leans back upon His throne.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

This discussion has been closed.