Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    You really have to hand it to Manteekan, he knows how to make an entrance. 
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Well, he's just not the kind of guy to palm off being evil on some other god.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Sedanas said:
    Hands
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Maybe if someone could just point us in the right direction....
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I just want to wave goodbye to these puns.
    /wrist
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Maybe a good backhanded slap.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Rave for more mortal reviewers!
  • As irksome and tiresome as the concept of the Sea battle is, yesterday's conflicts were rather fun.
  • Just want to say thanks to I'm assuming @Hoaracle, that was a nice chat and I haven't had the chance for many of those in a while ^_^
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    You quickly unwrap a present wrapped in gold foil, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful
    confetti into the air, and excitedly store a phlegmatic purgative in your rift.
    You've unwrapped a STANDARD present! Type PRESENTS to see your Gift Counter.
    You quickly unwrap a present wrapped in gold foil, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful
    confetti into the air, and excitedly store 36 eggs and 73 rosehips in your rift.
    confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a pack of five Ikons from within.
    confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a package containing ten damage enhancement curios from
    within.
    You've unwrapped a SUPERIOR present! Type PRESENTS to see your Gift Counter.
    confetti into the air, and excitedly store 71 coltsfoot in your rift.
    confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a master sketch seal from within.
    confetti into the air, and excitedly store 35 poultry and 36 horehound in your rift.
    confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a dose of kikikoru reagent and a dose of kikikoru reagent
    from within.
    confetti into the air, and excitedly store 55 argleblaster and 72 steam in your rift.
    confetti into the air, and excitedly store 61 galingale in your rift.
    confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a plush doll of Baalphegar's tome from within.
    confetti into the air, and excitedly store 108 bodoru and 128 kafe in your rift.
    confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a king's ransom of golden sovereigns from within.
    confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a plush doll of Princess Marilynth from within.
    You quickly unwrap a pack of five Ikons, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti
    into the air, and excitedly pull a shadowed ritual chamber, the Magnagoran Zoo, the Narthex of
    Craven Desire, a towering fire wall, and a violent twister from within.
    As you carefully unwrap a package containing ten damage enhancement curios, the ancient package
    releases a cloud of stale air just before it crumbles to dust. As the dust blows away, you find
    yourself holding ten damage enhancement curios.
    Looking deeper into a package containing ten damage enhancement curios, you are delighted to
    discover a sanguine purgative.
    ********************************[ All Curios ]*********************************
    Id      Type     Set                  Collection   Description                 
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    31284   Rare     Rapacious Rattlesnak Snake        Rattle
    34100   Piece    Gleaming Saw         Tool         Middle Top Handle
    37394   Piece    Ruby Rib             Bone         Middle Top
    38175   Piece    Ceramic Parrot       Bird         Right Leg
    38254   Piece    Jewelled Dragonfly   Flutter      Upper Body
    38274   Piece    Icy Snowflake        Sky          Sixth Crystal
    38295   Piece    Bronze Tailor        Figure       Shears
    38338   Piece    Scholar's Notepad    Scholar      Pages 31-40
    38434   Piece    Scholar's Notepad    Scholar      Front Leather Cover
    38443   Piece    Rapacious Rattlesnak Snake        Head
    *******************************************************************************
    Total Curios: 10

10 curios, 2 dolls, 2 kikikoru, some comms, and a sketch seal.
    Not bad, I guess.
  • Sorry @Lisaera @Serenwilde, it's just time for a change. Keep on plugging away! I'm actually super busy with college and life, so I hope you don't mind me popping off. Stay classy!
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • Arien said:
    Sorry @Lisaera @Serenwilde, it's just time for a change. Keep on plugging away! I'm actually super busy with college and life, so I hope you don't mind me popping off. Stay classy!
    What did you do and where did you go? D:
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • Raves to @tarkenton, @Salome, and everybody that went hunting with us!
    And Raves to @jaamil and @Urdnot and @Yvonari for showing up to fight us.
    Also Raves to whomever left the headless bodies at the nexus, they were delicious....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Raves for Serenfights. I was pretty much completely useless and then died, but I had a fun time.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I learned some things to fix with curing, so I'm happy.  Got more stuff I need to sub/highlight/etc as well, so woo!  Bring on the raiding!
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Raves for some conflict apparently happening. Wasn't there to see it, but glad more is going on than sea battles. Lusternia has seemed so disturbingly quiet lately.
  • Rivius said:
    Raves for some conflict apparently happening. Wasn't there to see it, but glad more is going on than sea battles. Lusternia has seemed so disturbingly quiet lately.

Dont say the S word for at least a month please....
  • Arcanis said:
    Rivius said:

Can we mention the Cay of Cloadahi?
  • edited August 2015
    Akyaevin said:
    Arcanis said:
    Rivius said:

Can we mention the Cay of Cloadahi?

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Redacted has been cut down by a two-headed hamster of chaos.

*Madgiggle*

Who comes up with this monsters? HIlarous! Raves for the person who came up with it.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Tarkenton said:
    I learned some things to fix with curing, so I'm happy.  Got more stuff I need to sub/highlight/etc as well, so woo!  Bring on the raiding!
    Did you learn not to fight with one nekai and an axe?
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• Aeldra said:
    Redacted has been cut down by a two-headed hamster of chaos.

*Madgiggle*

Who comes up with this monsters? HIlarous! Raves for the person who came up with it.
    Hamsters are traditionally associated In Game with both the Seal and Domoth of Chaos(the Trial/Event for the Seal of Chaos is a hamster hunt, you are looking for the purple Hamster of Chaos).
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

I was about to panic, and then the Oneiroi spoke. No more panic :) .

There is not a rave button big enough for @Rancoura and her amazing, amazing RP abilities!

This discussion has been closed.