Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• You have psychicblock.
    If you are declaring you have the singlemost strongest skill for creating a 1v1 environment. 
    If you can't handle running around a group, don't declare.
  • Logs or didn't happen.

...I just like logs and no one ever posts any.
  • I log every fight but I always feel like the other party will get upset if I post them. You know what I mean? :S
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Hey @Nocht , personal attacks in Raves.

Can we please have Tweets back?
  • We do not want to have to close Raves. As a reminder, personal attacks or instigating them is against the forum rules.

Using rule breaking as an excuse to open up Tweets again is also not wise. If you can't keep threads that are supposed to inherently be more positive in line, it does not bode well for threads like Tweets or Rants.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Raves for @Taevyn dueling me all the time to help me figure out my Aero skills, and being smart enough to not kill me. 

Double raves for using all my cartel slots despite my new job, it makes me feel productive.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    More context would be nice. @Zouga, if you got killed, then you were likely somewhere you shouldn't have been (Faethorn, in the area around Glomdoring when your citymates were raiding us, etc). If that was the case, then there was likely a good reason why they killed you - and as a reminder, Magnagora and Glomdoring are hostile with each other right now, so if it looked like you were helping your city in any way while your citymates were trying to hurt Glomdoring, the reason would be sound.

If I'm incorrect about your involvement above, then I apologize - but again, context would be appreciated. 

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• @Delphas. He is my spirit animal. 
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Thalkros said:
    @Delphas. He is my spirit animal. 
    I keep missing @Delphas lately. But he totally rocks my world.

• Zouga said:
    Randomly got killed by a Glomdoring person for no apparent reason whatsoever.

Raves for my new burning desire to become a lumberjack.
    How Leo feels about these new lumberjacks.

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    After 8 years, at long last. Thank you especially to @Salome, and all others who have helped me achieve this long-overdue goal.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Rancoura said:
    After 8 years, at long last. Thank you especially to @Salome, and all others who have helped me achieve this long-overdue goal.
    What goal?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited September 2015
    Rancoura said:
    More context would be nice. Zouga, if you got killed, then you were likely somewhere you shouldn't have been (Faethorn, in the area around Glomdoring when your citymates were raiding us, etc). If that was the case, then there was likely a good reason why they killed you - and as a reminder, Magnagora and Glomdoring are hostile with each other right now, so if it looked like you were helping your city in any way while your citymates were trying to hurt Glomdoring, the reason would be sound.

If I'm incorrect about your involvement above, then I apologize - but again, context would be appreciated. 

Oh you sweet summer child. You assume all these people are behaving resonably.

Truth be told, Zouga was in Lirangsha at the time minding her own business and influencing, and was killed out of spite from a Glomdoring member that was recently killed during a raid. Welcome to modern PK.

Although raves that I get to teach other people the ways of the lumberjack.
  • Eh, it's not like Magnagora behaves any differently. Heck, 90% of my deaths are to Magnagorans. The other 10% are to Tedd.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Lavinya said:
    My rave? There is precious little drama going on inside Glomdoring. (disclaimer, it might just not be where I can see it). Boy is that refreshing. The atmosphere of general helpfulness and unity is something I haven't experienced on Lavinya in a long, long time. Kudos to you, Glomdoring, for giving me the vacation I so badly needed.
    I am giving you a like, but know that it is given with reservations.  Vacation?  Hmph!
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    It's not a vacation from hard work or from caring.

It's a vacation from Magnagora, the shittiest place you can live.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • You miss me, admit it.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Using the word vacation suggests you're going back when summer ends.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Lavinya said:
    My rave? There is precious little drama going on inside Glomdoring. (disclaimer, it might just not be where I can see it). Boy is that refreshing. The atmosphere of general helpfulness and unity is something I haven't experienced on Lavinya in a long, long time. Kudos to you, Glomdoring, for giving me the vacation I so badly needed.
    You make this sound like a good thing. I could use more arguments and political(not so much personal) drama. Much as it's irritating in excess, I miss it when it's gone.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • @Kethaera - if you want more arguments and political drama, start dating a Nightshade, and watch the fireworks as the Houses meltdown trying to decide who marries out.

/NotStillBitter
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!

• Silvanus said:
    It's not a vacation from hard work or from caring.

It's a vacation from Magnagora, the shittiest place you can live.

One would actually assume you're active and playing from that comment...
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Thank you for providing exhibit A, darling, raves for you.

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Stratas said:
    @Kethaera - if you want more arguments and political drama, start dating a Nightshade, and watch the fireworks as the Houses meltdown trying to decide who marries out.

/NotStillBitter
    How about it, @Celina?
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • The spins on the Wheel of Tzaraziko have been tweaked so there will be
    more substantive prizes! There is over a 40% chance that the wheel will
    pull a prize similar to what may be found in a present.

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Oh good. I might actually start gathering coins again.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Were the gold 'prizes' removed?
This discussion has been closed.