Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Anti-Rave:

I can't decide if I want to be a curio whore or a Demigod.

• Why not both?
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I enjoy politicking, @Kethaera! But in Magnagora it's been personal for as long as I can remember now. You can't claim it's not personal when running smear campaigns, and it got old really really fast.

I'm still enjoying the break from it in general though. Maybe one day I'll actually dip my toes into the waters again, who knows!

Oh, and @Xenthos I've learned not to say never, it's one of those vacations where you quit your job, burn your bridges and buy a one-way ticket :)

• I got a smear campaign for you, @Lavinya. *waggle*
  • And a counter-rave to @Ayafira for being a pretty cool protege! It's been nice seeing Aurik settle into a leadership role properly, thanks for being awesome for him to brag about :D
  • The hugest raves to Treebeard, @Hoarcle for kicking off with his amazing RP.  So, the plot thickens...sappily.
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    @Glom squad. Was a profitable evening.
  • edited September 2015
    Arien said:
    The hugest raves to Treebeard, @Hoarcle for kicking off with his amazing RP.  So, the plot thickens...sappily.
    Jealous, sooo jealous
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Woooo envoy reports. Some much needed Harbinger buffs post overhaul changes. 
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Woo OP gaudi buffs. Also I'm on an approval streak. Now if only there was fighting to take advantage of it.
    edited September 2015
    Come at me bro.

I'll kick your ass harder than Arcanis schools trees.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    No thx, not gonna get teamed by Serenglomifaxenwilde or whatever the alliance is now.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited September 2015
    Actually, from what I can tell, these days most of the fighting seems to be Seren vs Glom and Mag vs Celest.
  • Are you suggesting we antagonize Hallifax more? I think you are.

AS YOU WISH.
  • Rave to whoever did the various cool Chemantics lines, and whoever came up with the idea of being set on fire curing your burn wounds.
    Shuyin said:
    No thx, not gonna get teamed by Serenglomifaxenwilde or whatever the alliance is now.
    If Glom knows anything, it's that Celina only plays on Team Celina.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Celina said:
    Shuyin said:
    If Glom knows anything, it's that Celina only plays on Team Celina.
    Shenanigans!
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Raves for the tad of @Manteekan and @Alic RP at the Master Tree. Sass it up Lord Nightmare!
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    You brought 95% of the sass to that meeting.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Salome said:
    Raves for the tad of @Manteekan and @Alic RP at the Master Tree. Sass it up Lord Nightmare!
    What the fack happened with @rekath?

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tylwyth said:
    Salome said:
    Raves for the tad of @Manteekan and @Alic RP at the Master Tree. Sass it up Lord Nightmare!

Rave for no mercy in the Dark Forest!
  • Aurik said:
    Tylwyth said:
    Salome said:

Rave for no mercy in the Dark Forest!
    And raves to @rekath for sticking to his RP....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• I hope it's not frustrating for you when random allies stomp your toads. :D

Actually stomping toads was one of the most satisfying things for me, when I finally orghopped out of MD.

#wiccanlife

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Won't lie, was toadally trying to steal that toad. I like to think I helped you squish it because I'm a nice guy though.
This discussion has been closed.