Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Maligorn said:
    Can you stop trying to instigate, Arcanis.

Ah...I wasnt the one that got a 2 day old post of mine and then wrote a witty retort now, was I?
  • @Salome has all the pieces, and I am missing half mine still, sob.

• @Alic Raves for helping me finish gold, and @Aurik for finishing citrine!
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Compliments. :x
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Rave for @Kiradawea who definitely deserves more compliments! So helpful. :)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • OMG you weren't supposed to see that.....

;)

• Sudden bouts of inspiration and lots of heartwarmings from Hallifax.
    :x
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    @Salome for great rp resulting from @Stratas rp. Speaking of whom, I can't wait to log in while you're online. :D
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Raves for people buckling down and stirring up drama Just Because. No, this isn't a smarmy 'ohoho I am so sassy I will rave about your lame antics' sort of rave, this is a -legitimate- expression of how pleased I am. I love any opportunity to snark off and flex Eri's contentious conviction, it makes me feel right at home :x
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Tarkenton said:
    @Salome for great rp resulting from @Stratas rp. Speaking of whom, I can't wait to log in while you're online. :D
    Uh oh, by complete coincidence I've decided to quit Lusternia forever. Darn.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • Zeleni said:
    NO MORE WILLPOWERRRRRRRRR
    Well, technically....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tylwyth said:
    Zeleni said:
    NO MORE WILLPOWERRRRRRRRR
    Well, technically....
    Hush.  Let me have my party.

• edited August 2015
    Raves @Alic for sticking around while shadows at the Master mocked and derided his Illuminati toys and nearly ate his pegasus.

Also raves for blowing off online schoolwork to play text games.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • I wish Peggers would've gotten ate :(

• Raves to @ellowyn and @lavinya for helping gather bards and scholars, and @leolamins and @lerad for crashing through walls.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Raves for little @Cedric and getting access before anyone else.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • edited August 2015
    More raves. After having the first round crash *right* before I was about to finish it...

The piercing sound of tearing fabric and shattering porcelain suddenly sounds from all around.
    Your karma rises in response to your deeds.
    As the Queen shatters, her mask dissolves into a great many sovereigns in your hands.
    Queen Serelyn, the Righteous Mother abruptly collapses, revealed to be nothing more than a pile of
    garish clothing and fragments of porcelain that soon unravel and vanish.
    A masked figure abruptly collapses, revealed to be nothing more than a pile of garish clothing and
    fragments of porcelain that soon unravel and vanish.

A globe of soft white light rises up from the remnants of cloth and porcelain, swirling outwards to
    form the spirit of Lady Serelyn Inalai of the Celestial Light.

Drawing her blade up in a salute, the spirit of Lady Serelyn Inalai of the Celestial Light says,
    "Honour be, Kiradawea, and may the Light shine upon you. You have done us a great service. For
    uncounted centuries we have been trapped within the workings of Menestre's Cap - what we hoped would
    be our salvation had became our prison."

Holding her hand out to Kiradawea, the spirit of Lady Serelyn Inalai of the Celestial Light says,
    "Take this, good child of the Light. High above this place, you will find a tower, where I once
    stood guard. Within it, you will find one of the treasures of House Inalai. You may take him, for a
    time."

The spirit of Lady Serelyn Inalai of the Celestial Light says, "The locket is key to opening the
    tower. When you have finished with it, return it to the one who gave you the first half - I can no
    longer find use from it."
    The spirit of Lady Serelyn Inalai of the Celestial Light ceremoniously hands you a pearl and coral
    seabird locket.

---

You greet Golden Frei, Wind Rider with a sincere smile.
    You gain a new honour!
    Golden Frei, Wind Rider nuzzles his head against you, the metal feeling strangely warm.
    Golden Frei, Wind Rider begins to follow you.

Unfortunately, he does not come with an instruction manual.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I want to say he can deliver things, but I forget what else.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Kiradawea said:
    Keeping your voice mild and measured, you encourage a furrikin farmer to reveal his needs and wants,
    then demonstrate that only in Hallifax can those demands be fulfilled.
    A furrikin farmer slaps his knee and declares that, by the gods, the Village of Estelbar should
    follow the Grand Dominion of Hallifax after all!

Shouts rise up from the Village of Estelbar, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand
    Dominion of Hallifax.

Yay. Been a while since I got the last influence in a revolt.

But then, there were only one other Hallifax influencer, and he was CR 2. Either way, thanks to @Epix and @Bannagran
    And now there's a Halli overload of novices. I don't even, what is having more than ten people online at one time. @-)

• edited August 2015
    It might not have been done in the cleanest or nicest way, but thanks nonetheless to @Lleuke, @Avurekhos, and @Gabriella for helping me finish up an old story arc. 
  • Hoaracle said:
    It might not have been done in the cleanest or nicest way, but thanks nonetheless to @Lleuke, @Avurekhos, and @Gabriella for helping me finish up an old story arc. 
    Thanks for involving me! I'm sorry I goofed a few times there! >.>
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • Gabriella said:
    Hoaracle said:
    You were wonderful. That is, until you started making hand puns. If anything, it was me who sort of winged this! But I hope everyone had fun!
  • Hoaracle said:
    Gabriella said:
    Hoaracle said:
    You were wonderful. That is, until you started making hand puns. If anything, it was me who sort of winged this! But I hope everyone had fun!
    We did!  But then on the other hand...

I'M SORRY, I'LL STOP I PROMISE.

I've run out of good puns anyway...
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • Hoaracle said:
    Thank you so much for that! The rp was so much fun, I can't wait for the future interactions we'll have!
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    @Salome, @Tylwyth, @Stratas, @Aurik, and even though he was late to the party, I guess @Illidaen.  Great response time guys.
This discussion has been closed.