Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• You get 300k essence, which buffers 1-3 deaths, IIRC.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    If you lose demigod though, it drops you to something like 50% of the way through 99.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I lost demi 5 minutes after getting it because I jumped right back down to Illithoid Prison and got ganked. :((
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Elanorwen said:
    Luce said:
    Elanorwen said:
    Nyxx said:
    Not so much a rave as a slapping my forehead really dumb move...

A bitingly cold wind whips briefly around your form, and an image of Avechna's Peak flashes across your mind. The wind dissipates as quickly as it arrived, but leaves you with a bone-deep chill.

^^^^ I got this message earlier in bright white colour...I assumed it was @Manteekan  as he makes a habit of weird cold things coming from Avechna's Peak in the same bright white colour (which is actually easy to miss anyways as it blends in well)   and something directed at the whole Basin so I just kind of ignored it... apparently it was @Jadice trying to talk to me... *smack forehead*
    Well, either case, I'd say ignoring being summoned by a Divine can lead to high voltage.
    As we discovered the other day, when you get zapped by Lady J, the heat in your body goes away, and you could end up served with Tanqueray. As opposed to Lord Zvolts, who strikes you down with lightning bolts, which kill you dead with sparks and volts, leaving a corpse that jerks and jolts.
    There's always Estarra's shoe. That one seems to win. The one zap I don't think I've ever seen was Isune's, but I guess I won't get much of a chance to do so now either. :/

I don't have any of the other perspectives, but Issy's zap is as follows:

Searing light knifes your sight, colours leeching from your vision and shattering into a plunging
    darkness that registers neither shape nor shade as a blazing star crashes into your body. Merciful
    sparks burst in your peripheral vision, bathed in the glow of the Lady Isune, who flickers before
    you like a mirage. Aching for beauty, you reach for Her hand - but the image unravels into morning
    fire at your fingertips, and as the soaring flames engulf your body, you scream out words that drown
    in smoke.
    You have been slain by Isune.
    The mortal threads of your being severed, you scream in agony as the Divine spark within you enfolds
    your body with scorching flames.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Portius said:
    Elanorwen said:
    Luce said:
    Elanorwen said:
    Nyxx said:
    Not so much a rave as a slapping my forehead really dumb move...

A bitingly cold wind whips briefly around your form, and an image of Avechna's Peak flashes across your mind. The wind dissipates as quickly as it arrived, but leaves you with a bone-deep chill.

^^^^ I got this message earlier in bright white colour...I assumed it was @Manteekan  as he makes a habit of weird cold things coming from Avechna's Peak in the same bright white colour (which is actually easy to miss anyways as it blends in well)   and something directed at the whole Basin so I just kind of ignored it... apparently it was @Jadice trying to talk to me... *smack forehead*
    Well, either case, I'd say ignoring being summoned by a Divine can lead to high voltage.
    As we discovered the other day, when you get zapped by Lady J, the heat in your body goes away, and you could end up served with Tanqueray. As opposed to Lord Zvolts, who strikes you down with lightning bolts, which kill you dead with sparks and volts, leaving a corpse that jerks and jolts.
    There's always Estarra's shoe. That one seems to win. The one zap I don't think I've ever seen was Isune's, but I guess I won't get much of a chance to do so now either. :/

Searing light knifes your sight, colours leeching from your vision and shattering into a plunging
    darkness that registers neither shape nor shade as a blazing star crashes into your body. Merciful
    sparks burst in your peripheral vision, bathed in the glow of the Lady Isune, who flickers before
    you like a mirage. Aching for beauty, you reach for Her hand - but the image unravels into morning
    fire at your fingertips, and as the soaring flames engulf your body, you scream out words that drown
    in smoke.
    The mortal threads of your being severed, you scream in agony as the Divine spark within you enfolds
    Wow you must have pissed her off. ._.
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited August 2015
    Gabriella said:

in smoke.
    Wow you must have pissed her off. ._.
    Kagato was zapped by Her on no less than two separate occasions >_>  Interestingly enough, with the exception of @Shikari, Kagato has only ever been zapped by female divine (Terentia being the first to zap him)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • It's almost like there's some sort of commonality there with the kinds of people you're pissing off. How did that happen?
    Chief Mag PR officer
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited August 2015
    @Terentia: Wasting Her time with what ended up being a misunderstood matter.
    @Shikari: Overstaying his welcome in Shikari's fulcrux.  (He had gained permission to sketch Shikari for a sealed sketch and was given a matter of seconds to depart before zappage)
    @Isune: ...well, let's just say it's never a good idea to attempt to court a divine, regardless of how tasteful your writing may be.   It was worth it though, made for some interesting future interactions. :)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
    If we had tweets I wouldn't be so excited, but since there's only raves, GG Glom culture sweep! :)>-
    I used to make cakes.

• @shango for being fun to talk to ICly, and then sending me a link to a dragon getting his hoard appraised. I've seen it though....
  • Salome said:
    I am so proud of Glomdoring sweeping culture. So, so proud. I'm in tears. Good job everyone. Good job.

Shame still wasnt enough to take centre though
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Arcanis said:
    Salome said:
    I am so proud of Glomdoring sweeping culture. So, so proud. I'm in tears. Good job everyone. Good job.

Yes, give thanks to the d'Murani holding most honourable family for giving Magnagora culture centre. YOU'RE WELCOME.

• *********************[ CURRENT POLITICS IN LUSTERNIA ]*********************

Cultural Centre: The Grand Dominion of Hallifax                                <----- Is there a different culture centre? I am confused.

Stewartsville: The Free Collective of Serenwilde
                        Estelbar: The Grand Dominion of Hallifax
                          Acknor: The Grand Dominion of Magnagora
                         Delport: The Holy Principality of New Celest
                        Rockholm: The Grand Dominion of Hallifax
                       Southgard: The Holy Principality of New Celest
                         Angkrag: The Grand Dominion of Magnagora
                        Dairuchi: The Free Collective of Serenwilde
                          Paavik: The Free Collective of Glomdoring
                      Shanthmark: The Holy Principality of New Celest
                           Ptoma: The Free Collective of Glomdoring
                        Ixthiaxa: The Grand Dominion of Magnagora
                      Rikenfriez: The Free Collective of Serenwilde
                         Talthos: The Grand Dominion of Hallifax

Most Honourable Family: The Iron Cultured House of d'Murani
               Wild Nodes Victor: The Grand Dominion of Hallifax

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • Raves to new beginnings

SHH I didn't look that closely. I thought it was a salty 'we still beat you' sort of post. >_>

• Ok.... I was getting worried that I had missed something... Thank you!

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
    No! I'm not going crazy, Mag did still have it....hahahahaha.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Yeah, Shedrin (or someone) stole it from them.  All three orgs are pretty much tied in the Culture count right now.
    Which means we'll have a fun few years competing over bards and scholars!
    I used to make cakes.

• Lavinya said:
    Arcanis said:
    Salome said:

Yes, give thanks to the d'Murani holding most honourable family for giving Magnagora culture centre. YOU'RE WELCOME.

No worries, when d'murani drops, we have n'lochli as backup.
  • Sedanas said:
    Raves to new beginnings
    *tilts head*
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Arcanis said:
    Lavinya said:
    Arcanis said:
    Salome said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Tremula said:
    Arcanis said:
    Lavinya said:
    Arcanis said:
    Salome said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

**************************[ HOUSES OF LUSTERNIA ]**************************

--[GREAT HOUSES]------------------------------------[TYPE]-------[HONOUR]--
    The Iron Cultured House of d'Murani               Culture            799488
    The Iron Lettered House of n'Lochli               Letters            717333
    The Blood House of Ysav'rai                       Blood              668684
    The Wyrden Cultured House of Nightshade           Culture            633730
    The Imperial Honoured House of Ladyn              Honour             567605
    The Cultured House of Starleaf                    Culture            546770
    The Blood House of Kalas                          Blood              531362
    The Wyrden Cultured House of Shee-Slaugh          Culture            508241
    The Blood House of D'Cente                        Blood              431976
    The Iron Cultured House of n'Kylbar               Culture            366458
    The Honoured House of Mes'ard                     Honour             356022

Either this is a bout of some form of dementia, or im missing the obvious joke.
  • Why so salty

• Alic said:
    Why so salty

He has a point. Please don't instigate a flamewar, Alic ._.

• Man, you need to chill. I'm not trying to start a flame war. Why is everyone so worked up lately?

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    You know an 80,000 honor lead is enormous right. The only way d'Murani lose is if they actually try to at this point.
  • Celina said:
    You know an 80,000 honor lead is enormous right. The only way d'Murani lose is if they actually try to at this point.

True, however im pointing out that if anything were to 'happen' to them, we have n'lochli next. Besides, d'murani being a historical family tied with Mag, means it not having a lot of members within Magnagora currently will make its point accumulation drop.
This discussion has been closed.