Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Kalnid said:
    Not a rave, but tweets is closed, so.

I am tremendously displeased by the new zombie skin. If an artifact that allowed the living to influence the undead was desired, fine. But undeath is the defining principle of necromancy, and as it stands a regular lich is now worse off, statwise, than someone who bought that skin. It's probably closer to a crow cloak than anything in terms of function, but the zombie skin is the only form of freely toggled undeath beyond undeadblues.
    Should just make a new thread about it.

• Maligorn said:
    Kalnid said:
    Not a rave, but tweets is closed, so.

I am tremendously displeased by the new zombie skin. If an artifact that allowed the living to influence the undead was desired, fine. But undeath is the defining principle of necromancy, and as it stands a regular lich is now worse off, statwise, than someone who bought that skin. It's probably closer to a crow cloak than anything in terms of function, but the zombie skin is the only form of freely toggled undeath beyond undeadblues.
    Should just make a new thread about it.

• Rivius said:
    That mindfield arti is very tempting :o but no, no, must save dingbats for bixes first >.<

It's sad that this concept of bixes is an almost requirement to excel in bubble related conflicts.

• ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    I agree, help me destroy bixes. Support report 1046.
  • edited September 2015
    Shuyin said:
    I agree, help me destroy bixes. Support report 1046.

*Goes to see report, finds it is still envoy only*

*Thinks over that he couldnt even support it even if he wanted to*

#LusterniaReportSystem
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    I hate having to agree with Arcanis

WHY WON'T YOU ALLOW ALL PLAYERS TO SEE ENVOY REPORTS?

Or even explain why such a thing exists.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    So we can lord our envoy powers over the peons. Will I buff you, will I nerf you? YOU WON'T KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE.
  • Celina said:
    So we can lord our envoy powers over the peons. Will I buff you, will I nerf you? YOU WON'T KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE.

#OverhaulCauses
    That was the original intent yeah.

Truth be told bias/pressure happens anyway and we have puppet envoys who only parrot someone else's opinion/ reports go on pastebin, so might as well open it up IMO.

Theory was good, practice not so much.

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Was going to say, I'll have Lerad do a dump on pastebin for me of the ones I find interesting. Granted, I usually have nothing to add since he can out theory craft me any day of the week, but it's how I stay on top of potential changes. Would be nice to eliminate the middle man.
  • Just as a note, most of the current envoys (or at least those that were around when there was a discussion about it a few weeks back) are in favour of opening pending and draft reports for public view. This isn't something new that's cropped up on the envoy side, nor is it something the envoys (that I know of, anyway) are working to block. In fact, Baelor has even indicated he is also receptive to the idea. More people speaking out and directing their suggestion to Estarra will also help to convince her to make it reality, too, I think. 

I support it if for no other reason than I don't have to keep pasting my reports to pastebin.
  • Aurik said:
    Rave for getting more into Aurik's character and RP stuff! I like the personality he's developing. :D
    I agree! I liked having someone to discuss politics with again :)
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
    The new noob credit sale is a good deal, everyone should buy it.
    I just need to figure out a betting system for the track.
  • edited September 2015
    A long-eared furrikin exclaims, "I come here to represent the clan of Bluetail and offer myself to
    opening the channel to Ackleberry!"
    A long-eared furrikin raises her paws over her head and begins chanting.

You gain a new honour!

Hoopah Hopekeep exclaims, "Gathered now we are. All is ready! Begin we shall!"
    Hoopah Hopekeep begins beating her honeywood drums faster and faster.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HA!
    is dead like the dodo
    All tickets on least likely winner spread between place win show.

You lose nothing if you lose, you're set for elife if you win.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited September 2015
    Where do you get tickets? :/

Oops. Guess I should read my news.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    edited September 2015
    RN. 

Buy that. 

(I just bought it. Time to learn BT.)
  • Finally caved in to the fae nonsense and learned how to, and did, the silly Dell quest.

#142 He brought together the lovers Jaryn Treeheart and Rhianna Shee-Slaugh.

Arco is a cutie.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Zvoltz said:
    Silvanus said:
    I hate having to agree with Arcanis

WHY WON'T YOU ALLOW ALL PLAYERS TO SEE ENVOY REPORTS?

Or even explain why such a thing exists.
    I'm not sure if I actually remember this or if this is just one of those Lusternian myths that has been around enough to take one its own life, but I think I recall that the original envoys who were around when the new reports system was added felt that having reports be generally public would introduce a lot of bias to the process and create outside pressure on Envoys to do certain things.

If they Envoys are adamant that that needs to change, I'd recommend talking to Ieptix or Estarra. I have no clue whether it will change or not, but no one will die from asking.
    Hey, this is awesome, please envoys.

Thanks.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • I have raves...For shenanigans. You know, things I can't post yet.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited September 2015
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Raves for @Davos and the Hallifaxian crew hosting aetherhunts. Thank you. :)
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited September 2015
    Salome said:
    Raves for @Davos and the Hallifaxian crew hosting aetherhunts. Thank you. :)
    Second this rave, but the numbers I collected last night were a little depressing.

Catacombs: 9/16/15
    Gold earned: 29071
    Gold per minute: 1115.55
    Essence earned: 134304
    Hunt Time: 26.06 minutes
    Essence per minute: 5153.68

Aetherhunting: 9/16/15 (pilot Davos)
    Essence earned: 1919642
    Hunt Time: 55.98 minutes
    Essence per minute: 34290.34

Granted, I had a tonic for the aetherhunt and I'm sure Catacombs aren't the most fruitful hunting grounds and I know this isn't a new observation, but it still makes regular bashing seem like a waste. :D

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    You can generate essence hunting from corpses. Though you can do the same thing if your god has a realm aetherhunting.
  • 1v1s are actually fun to fight. @Arcanis even made me pull up an old strategy to deal with him. 
This discussion has been closed.