Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• One day I will do serious RP without feeling like I'm ruining everything for everyone. Until then, I'm probably still in Glomdoring.

Raves for tea and sympathy anyways.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • edited September 2015

So that only leaves the question of whether serious RP ruins everything for everyone, or you can't seriously RP within Glomdoring? (not at all talking about your RP skills :) )

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Raves for a quick turnover on a design.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited September 2015
    Hyrtakos said:

So that only leaves the question of whether serious RP ruins everything for everyone, or you can't seriously RP within Glomdoring? (not at all talking about your RP skills :) )

Neither.
    X(

Raves for, ahm... most things (I think)  not falling apart while I've been busy with lifework. Yes, that.

Edit: On that note, I'm sorry, @Siam! I'm putting aside some time over the next couple of days for the SDs, I promise!

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    A second rave for beautiful, eloquent conversations. So many raves for them.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Rave for an exciting aethership battle for Bottledowns! And for learning how to empath manually on the fly, heh. I'm amazed I survived that long. Too many people to rave at, but raves for the Glom crews who fought alongside me, the Keep and CoE for a damn good fight, and the Enigma's Gambit's crew for coming in to assist - pretty sure I'd have gone up in flames long before I actually did without you to take some heat off me! o7
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Rancoura said:
    Hyrtakos said:

Neither.
    X(

Raves for, ahm... most things (I think)  not falling apart while I've been busy with lifework. Yes, that.

Edit: On that note, I'm sorry, @Siam! I'm putting aside some time over the next couple of days for the SDs, I promise!
    Plot we must!!!!!!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• edited September 2015
    NEXUS IRONBARK - available to commune druids security. For 250 power,
    will prevent trees from being chopped in any manner EXCEPT that a druid
    of the same commune as the tree may mulch it. This power can be
    stackable up to 24 hours.

Also, raves for Fury Road Soundtrack - I'm going to finish another book at this rate!
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Nothing beats being suddenly prepared for an unprepared for Revolt! Go little dinks, Go

You snort and snuffle at the air, sensing through a ridiculous pig nose upon your face the faint traces of others in the surrounding area.
    Esca                   - Meats and More                           - v6868
    Selna                  - Diamond Claw Jewellery                   - v6892
    Davos                  - Diamond Claw Jewellery                   - v6892
    Sahmiam                - before a large timber building           - v6850
    Munsia                 - a field stone path                       - v6849
    Shango                 - before a large timber building           - v6850
    Akyaevin               - a field stone path                       - v6849
    Enadonella             - a path between neatly kept residences    - v6852
    Shedrin                - a field stone path                       - v6849
    Xannon                 - a small sitting area at the hallway's turn - v7014

Also yay I did something!

You tell Adaeze Longtooth, the Soothsayer of awesome powers granted villages by the might of Magnagora.
    Adaeze Longtooth, the Soothsayer slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, the Village of Shanthmark should follow the Grand Province of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from the Village of Shanthmark, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Province of Magnagora.
  • Silvanus said:
    Finally, What a terrible Warlord.

(Congrats on making it back to Warlord!)
    Yay, Senpai noticed me
  • Thalkros said:
    Silvanus said:
    Finally, What a terrible Warlord.

(Congrats on making it back to Warlord!)
    Yay, Senpai noticed me
    Now move on to phase 2: You must have his babies!
  • Raves at Hallifax for hosting wonderful aetherhunts and letting me turret occasionally. With random massively profitable hunts to spike my essence, I'm now at 40 mil. At this rate, I might even reach second trade by next year. Or at least Ascension.

The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!

• Stratas said:
    One day I will do serious RP without feeling like I'm ruining everything for everyone. Until then, I'm probably still in Glomdoring.

Raves for tea and sympathy anyways.

You can "I am Groot" things and people will still love you for it. Just RP what's fun for you, seriously. That's more fun for everybody.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Being so tired your own room tags make you giggle. I have each of the supernal's areas tagged as: Razi, Shaki, Japhi, and Meth.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Tremula said:
    Being so tired your own room tags make you giggle. I have each of the supernal's areas tagged as: Razi, Shaki, Japhi, and Meth.
    I had @Hoaracle marked as Hor. I felt so guilty going to His Fulcrux everytime, and felt self-conscious that He knew.
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • So much love for @Thayan. Thanks for putting up with Iari's oddness and shenanigans!
    With an exasperated sigh, you say, "One moment please, I'm threatening a muffin in a box!"
  • The Feyranti estate quest... I both love and hate it. 
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    First PK in ages. MURDER FEELS SO GOOD.
  • @Esca @Enadonella @Vhadryn @Zarialle @Unzareh @Selna @Rawth hell, all of the rest of Magnagora.  You've really welcomed me, been patient with me, answered my questions, taken me out bashing, giving me things, and generally being nice people.  I definitely picked the right org to join.

• I was going to rave about this quest but WHY DOESN'T IT WORK IN SHALLACH!? WHY!
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Alting is as good as a holiday.

• You have completed the Vengeance of the Oracle quest!
    You have gained a new honour!
    Bruised clouds gather over the Upper Peaks of the Razines, casting the lush valley cradled in their 
    midst into darkness.

Yay! This quest is fun... straightforward, interesting story behind it, and not particularly tedious to do.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
    Show the full! I can't figure out what I'm missing other than artifacts and I'm not even close.
  • Basically astrology spheres. There's lots of ways to get up to 8, but not a lot of buffs that go to ten, but astrology spheres do. So on a good day you can get to 10. Note there's no mana sphere (yet), so you'll have to be a caster.

*****************************[ Bodyscan - Vitals ]*****************************
    Stat         Effect                                  Value   Max
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Health       Minor health blessing                   1       2
    Health       Veteran                                 1       4
    Health       Endurance                               1       4
    Health       Health blessing                         1       5
    Health       Life karma blessing                     1       8
    Health       Faithful congregation                   2       8
    Health       Life domoth minor blessing              2       8
    Health       Skull astrosphere                       2       10
                   Total                                 10

Mana         Minor mana blessing                     1       2
    Mana         Philosophy                              1       4
    Mana         Analytics                               1       4
    Mana         Mana blessing                           1       5
    Mana         Faithful congregation                   2       8
    Mana         Ceremonies                              5       10

Ego          Minor ego blessing                      1       2
    Ego          Netzach                                 1       2
    Ego          Populus                                 1       2
    Ego          Magnetism                               1       4
    Ego          Ego blessing                            1       5
    Ego          Faithful congregation                   2       8
    Ego          Enthroned                               2       8
    Ego          Lion astrosphere                        2       10

*******************************************************************************

Also, to preempt questions, Faithful Congregation is a cult thing. Checkmate, atheists.
    Faithful congregation, is that a cult power?
This discussion has been closed.