Real World Raves

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Auditions were five months ago, rehersals started roughly four and a half months ago and now it's show weekend at last!

Excited and slightly nervous, mostly just excited!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Karlach said:
    Auditions were five months ago, rehersals started roughly four and a half months ago and now it's show weekend at last!

You're a thespian?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Huzzah for the ACLU.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited January 2017
    I'm not sure if this is good or bad yet, but going to try and stay positive but we have put in an application to adopt another cat, as a playmate for my young cat. We may not be accepted by this place, it may be too soon honestly, but I'm trying to stay positive about the fact of helping another little guy find a happy, loving home.

And we received the call that the memorial pawprint we ordered has arrived, still missing my little buddy but we have our memories and now this.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Is there some place that offers to turn pet ashes into jewelry, I know some people do that with human ashes. Just thought of that.I necklace or ring might be a cool way to remember them.

• edited January 2017
    "lemony F**kin"?
    OH the falcon.

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Tylwyth said:
    Karlach said:

You're a thespian?
    No, Mancunian. >.>

But yes I do theatre, absolutely wiped out now after three nights of yelling at small children and being booed for it. Great fun though!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I have an amazing and supportive boss, she's encouraging me to advance my career even though it means I wont be in her department if I do and offering help where she can. 

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Received Pandora's Envelope today >_>

Is usually referred to as that because if it is opened, BAAAAAAD things happen (such as my no longer being able to get into the country because the paperwork can not be accepted x_x )
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • Underwood wine in a can. It's deliciously refreshing. Wine in a can. 

Also, it's made in Oregon. I've already head the LOLTEXAS jokes.
    Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Fyler said:
    Underwood wine in a can. It's deliciously refreshing. Wine in a can. 
    Blasphemy.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Fyler said:
    Underwood wine in a can. It's deliciously refreshing. Wine in a can. 

Also, it's made in Oregon. I've already head the LOLTEXAS jokes.
    Would have to be a mason jar instead of a can, I think.

• It took more than a year but I finally got my brother to blow One Night Werewolf with a group of people today, now he thinks it's great after saying "it sounds complicated" for ages.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Riluna said:
    Fox is actually, finally open to rebooting Firefly again.

The pessimist in me says it's no simple thing to get both Joss Whedon, or perhaps Nathon Fillion back on board too, and just what are they going to do about Shepherd Book and Wash?

But who cares? The suits are okay with the idea, and that's huge on its own.
    It helps that both of those characters are dead. Spoilers.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Great weekend. Was not online nearly as much as I thought I'd have time to be, but that's a nice problem to have. Time to wait for that trip reimbursement to come through and eat pasta in the meantime.  B)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    Luce said:
    Riluna said:
    Fox is actually, finally open to rebooting Firefly again.

The pessimist in me says it's no simple thing to get both Joss Whedon, or perhaps Nathon Fillion back on board too, and just what are they going to do about Shepherd Book and Wash?

But who cares? The suits are okay with the idea, and that's huge on its own.
    It helps that both of those characters are dead. Spoilers.
    Too soon, Luce.
  • I survived my water safety training today (basically spent the day listening to lectures about not drowning and then swimming in a pool all afternoon) and got a lot of driving experience on the highways.

• Shaddus said:
    Birthday is coming up. Wife has bought me a six pound box of baklava and a cake pan shaped like a coiled dragon.

Two words: dia beetus.
    My first though was this http://fishingandhuntingheaven.com/hunting/products/camo-apparel/face-mask-balaclavas/backwoods-balaclava-pro
    And I wondwred how a face mask would leed to the beetus.

• Yesterday we adopted a 7 month old kitten to be a companion to my 1 year old male cat. It's been an exhausting 24h+ which has thankfully been a long weekend. He's a beautiful, charming, skittish sweetheart. Introductions between the boys has been fractious, and they're mostly separate right now. I will be scarce for a bit, because who can resist kitten love?