Real World Raves

Comments

• Learning new work skills.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited January 2017
    I've voiced my intent to the universe, now it's time to get the chain of paperwork kicked into motion come Monday morning. I'm getting divorced!
    :#:#:#
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Condolences/congratulations. 
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Enyalida said:
    Condolences/congratulations. 
    I'll take the latter, thank you! Someone fetch me pompoms!
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    *shadowdance pompoms*
    edited January 2017
    SPARKATRON FOZBLURBBLE
  • Eritheyl said:
    I've voiced my intent to the universe, now it's time to get the chain of paperwork kicked into motion come Monday morning. I'm getting divorced!
    :#:#:#
    How you doin'? ;D
    The playa you love to hate
  • So apparently at some point I got a loyalty bonus on menulog... whee a nice meal for a pick me up
    Finally back at my house. It's really cold, I had to hike through snow and ice from my car, but the power stayed on so nothing froze up or broke in my absence, wooo!
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited January 2017
    Edit: Wrong raves.

Erm... yay for most of the terrible side effects from my medication finally going?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• edited January 2017
    Sakaki said:
    BIG BIG rave.

2 months ago, my fiancee and I made the first big step towards my shifting to the USA, what is known as a 129F petition.  I finally heard back - IT WAS APPROVED *happy dance*

Granted, I still have a long way to go before the visa itself is approved, but one of the biggest hurdles is out of the way (the requirements are quite strict, needed to supply a LOT of proof to show her and I are in an active relationship and have met within the past 2 years for a significant timeframe.)  Next up I need to get a police clearance and medical examination done, then in around 4-6 weeks I will have the big interview at the US consulate. 
    Well, after many delays I have an update of sorts.  Had my medical examination yesterday and filed the last of my paperwork by courier about an hour ago.  Everything is now completely out of my hands until my final interview at the end of the month and I am pretty much at the mercy of the US Consulate as to whether they think I should get my Fiancee visa or not.

Everything has gone well so far, so I am remaining optimistic, but I am also trying to be prepared for the outside chance of something I might have missed (I'm almost certain I did everything and provided all the required paperwork) that may delay my application.

If all goes well and it is approved, I fly out on the 21st (giving me 4 days to recover before the Ascension event >_> )

Am also considering having a house warming some time in the week after I arrive, for those who are in or can get to the Sacramento area.
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • Breath of the Wild  and Nintendo switch have a release dates were announced last night, they're coming out right before my birthday so I'm excited. :) (shame though the switch is going to be $400 in Canada, but that's our dollar these days)

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Dylara said:
    Breath of the Wild  and Nintendo switch have a release dates were announced last night, they're coming out right before my birthday so I'm excited. :) (shame though the switch is going to be $400 in Canada, but that's our dollar these days)
    Eh, from what I've been hearing, it is going to be $500+ in New Zealand.  I'm thankful I'm moving to the states a couple of weeks before it goes retail.  My fiancee is preordering one.
  • That dollar exchange rate is sad, but yay you getting to play when you move (if you want to of course) and good luck with the visa!

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Fire Jesus is all grown up, aww. <3

• Hark! 'Tis the cry of a client calling me unsavoury words, again. 

Thine ears are not pleased. 
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • Sakaki said:
    Sakaki said:
    BIG BIG rave.

2 months ago, my fiancee and I made the first big step towards my shifting to the USA, what is known as a 129F petition.  I finally heard back - IT WAS APPROVED *happy dance*

Granted, I still have a long way to go before the visa itself is approved, but one of the biggest hurdles is out of the way (the requirements are quite strict, needed to supply a LOT of proof to show her and I are in an active relationship and have met within the past 2 years for a significant timeframe.)  Next up I need to get a police clearance and medical examination done, then in around 4-6 weeks I will have the big interview at the US consulate. 
    Well, after many delays I have an update of sorts.  Had my medical examination yesterday and filed the last of my paperwork by courier about an hour ago.  Everything is now completely out of my hands until my final interview at the end of the month and I am pretty much at the mercy of the US Consulate as to whether they think I should get my Fiancee visa or not.

Everything has gone well so far, so I am remaining optimistic, but I am also trying to be prepared for the outside chance of something I might have missed (I'm almost certain I did everything and provided all the required paperwork) that may delay my application.

If all goes well and it is approved, I fly out on the 21st (giving me 4 days to recover before the Ascension event >_> )

Am also considering having a house warming some time in the week after I arrive, for those who are in or can get to the Sacramento area.
    Update 2:  I just got an email from the US consulate - my final interview is in NINE DAYS!

I'm excited but nervous as nil at the moment - going through all my paperwork and making sure I have absolutely EVERYTHING I need, since I don't want to have to do it more than once...
  • Is it bed time yet? 

I do not wish to adult today. I want to be a toddler, sit at home and demand a beaker of squash, jam on toast, throw it at my husband if it's too crunchy. 

1hour in to work and I'm already trying to decipher the words of someone drunk.

6 hours left. 

Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • Going through some old drawings at work, there's one for a site called Wendigo Pond which made me think of @manteekan  (and a zombie literature course I took).

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Nervous but glad to be going back to school in 10 days. I couldn't get the classes I really wanted, and I am not looking forward to being on campus for 7 hours every Tuesday and Thursday (eww), but! School is happening.