Real World Raves

Comments

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I fought the clog, and the clog lost.
  • It's the weekend, I have Dark Cloud 2, a game I couldn't finish when I was younger because the disc mysteriously disappeared. This is good.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• edited December 2016
    Karlach said:
    Mid PC rebuild, just replaced my old HD6870 with a GTX1060.

Good god games are pretty now.
    Going from 20 FPS + ultra low settings in FF14 on a shitty laptop, all the way up to a steady 80FPS in raids, on high. Was amazing. Also going from a crappy 17" 1344x768 resolution, up to 25" 1900x1080 resolution. Hrk.

Even LoL / DotA looks amazing.
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Hooked mine up to the tv. 1900x1080 on a 42' with full sound. Playing WoW on full ultra, turned shadow quality down from High Ultra because it's a waste.

It's also made games a lot easier as you get a far smoother experience, downside is it does show up my old 5800 dpi naga, gonna need to upgrade that soon.

I recommend capping at 60fps though, it's a waste to go above and it just wears down the card though. 

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Karlach said:
    Hooked mine up to the tv. 1900x1080 on a 42' with full sound. Playing WoW on full ultra, turned shadow quality down from High Ultra because it's a waste.

Last time I played around on a tv hookup was at a friend's house, and it looked kinda choppy when playing. Was a ~37' widescreen one. I usually do cap it though, yeah. Just wanted to see what my "real" fps was :D 

Gogo deathadder mouse.
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
    Can't drop the thumb numberpad for keybindings, the new Chroma Naga is about 18000 dpi, gonna grab one in the new year.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Got a date on my end of employment. I have a job until the end of January - was really worried I'd be unemployed for the holidays so this is really happy news.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I too enjoyed Rogue One!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Picked up this shirt as part of a random bundle from Qwertee. Anyone recognise the picture or have a clue as to what its from?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited December 2016
    I'm working pretty close to my apartment right now, got a surprise visit from my dog (and my gneighbor who walks him while I'm at work). He was pretty happy to see me and I got dog cuddles, which always improves a work day.

Which definitely offset getting whacked in the head with the pointed end of a tripod today (it was an accident).

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Free sushi for dinner! Yayyyyy!
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    It has been a stressful week at the studio with mucho overtime hours before we close down for the holidays, but today is our last day. 

My boss brought champagne in to have with our take-out breakfast, and there is Baileys in my coffee. This is a good day so far. :)

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    All of our moving will be done by this time tomorrow, followed by a three day weekend, and Christmas day is spent in town this year, so I'll have a day and a half to myself for the first time in a month
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    A massive, MASSIVE rave for my workplace secret santa ^_^ Absolutely LOVE the gift I got this year...

Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    My niece got a Hatchimal for Christmas, and while that in itself is not noteworthy, I'm raving because I was laughing as she was trying to hatch the thing. It's like a real-life version of the egg part of the Mt. Zoaka quest. My sister was calling out what the different eye colors meant so my niece could follow the instructions. Poke the egg! Pat the egg! Rub the egg! And just like in Lusternia, it goes on for far too long, and you wish the stupid egg would just hatch already. :P
  • edited December 2016
    My Mother forgetting I don't take sugar in my coffee for the last 10 years- Mouthful of sugar  :s

Bonus- Chocolate log and Brandy cream. 

*Kind of forfeits me complaining about sugar..but..  cake 
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
    I acquired one mother of a hangover and a job last night, I can explain the first but I'm not sure how I got the second.

• Well, depending on what job it is, I can come up with a few theories... linked to the first as well. ;);)

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    I have accomplished so much cleaning/decluttering/re-organizing over the holiday break that has otherwise been neglected for the past... year. Feels good, man.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I managed to remember my old, derelict skills and broke into my house through the second story window after forgetting my keys. It's good to be a scamp, I think.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • I start my life long dream of becoming a foster carer tomorrow. TOMORROW! The day has finally come after a very long year of assessments and training. It feels great to have a group of professionals acknowledge all that I have worked towards, and to be truly appreciated, needed, and wanted. 

Go get your dreams on people. Life is good. <3
    That is amazing! Congratulations. Half of my family are foster parents, too. It's something we have also looked in to. Such a rewarding job. <3<3<3@Enadonella
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."