Real World Raves

Comments

• That Breath of the Wild trailer. 

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Fresh/Soph boys basketball played their first game tonight and won in a nail-biter! Son made the first basket for the team too! but he was fouled before the shot so it didn't count. and they took it out of bounds instead of getting free throws. JV and Varsity tomorrow night! then daughter starts her season on Saturday. 
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I just had he best caramel apple I've ever had in my life. In. My. Life.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    I am the dough of my bread
    Yeast is my body and starter is my blood
    I have created over a thousand breads
    Unknown to Hunger,
    Nor known to Satiety,
    Have withstood frustration to shape many loaves
    Yet, those hands will never hold any breads (for too long (because I ate them))
    So as I bake, Unlimited Bread Works
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    That's badass, @Breandryn! I hope it works out for you! <3
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • I'm at the Dota 2 major in Boston and just got autographs from my fav team! Little things in life :D
  • Sylandra said:
    Today must be a day for great news.

I got engaged. :)
    Daraius must be happy!
    xD
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Congrats Sylandra!! :smiley:

For a much less impressive rave: we put up our Christmas decorations today. Only almost knocked over the tree twice and busted one ornament. But after a few hours work, it's all up now :) .

And we watched our recording of the live Hairspray! production on NBC. Yes, there were some technical issues, but it was still fun! I'm glad this is becoming a "thing", televising live Broadway shows.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • And the Sounders won their first MLS cup!!! Go Seattle! (And Sylandra!)
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Note to self: announce engagement to farm quick likes.

Oh also congratulations, @Sylandra! May your marriage be so chill. <3
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Daraius said:
    Staying a time my g-ma's tonight to help with the meal, and minutes before trying to go to bed discover her cat's leg is horrifically swollen with blood and pus, and he looks like he's lost half his body weight. And of course the vet is closed tomorrow. ]

So the diagnosis wasn't dire, despite how bad the leg looked. He needed antibiotics, lots of rest, and eventually I had to massage his leg with hot towels to stimulate drainage and circulation, but apart from a still-hairless appendage, he's doing fine. He's now living with me as a born-again indoor cat, and while I can't say I'm a cat person by any stretch of the imagination, he is about as mellow and affectionate as cats get.
    I used to make cakes.

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I'm so hype to see Moana soon.
  • I had almost forgotten there was a Dr Who Xmas special this year (thank you Mafia thread..)

And Sherlock on 1st January.

There go my plans for hibernating this Christmas
  • I saw Handel's Judas Maccabaeus performed yesterday, and it was amazing. So bright. Like, 8 nights of brightness.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Talan said:
    I saw Handel's Judas Maccabaeus performed yesterday, and it was amazing. So bright. Like, 8 nights of brightness.
     But there are only four lights!
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

I'm pleased to see Mads Mikkelsen's weirdly beautiful face popping up everywhere these days.
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:
    I'm pleased to see Mads Mikkelsen's weirdly beautiful face popping up everywhere these days.
    I could listen to his mildly-accented voice for daaaaays.
  • My last exam of semester 1 of Midwifery is tomorrow morning. From 11:30am tomorrow, I am FREE for five weeks unti I go back for semester 2. Also, my boyfriend bought me ten bottles of mt favourite wine for Christmas (its really hard to get in normal shops). Yippeeeeeeee!
  • Anita said:
     Also, my boyfriend bought me ten bottles of mt favourite wine for Christmas (its really hard to get in normal shops). Yippeeeeeeee!
    But what will you drink on the second day?
  • edited December 2016
    Minor rave: Just found out that my grocery stocks and makes ready to eat (egg free) cookie and brownie dough and it's amazing.

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)