Forums reset?

EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
edited October 2012 in Common Grounds
Everything is harder to use, and all of the old posts got entirely deleted? 

Comments

• ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Help change is scary and where is the dark theme.
  • Do not want. :(
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    At least these forums allow me to express my emotions via a variety of easy-to-click buttons. I now flag, off-topic, disagree, agree and/or like all of these posts.

The most disappointing thing is losing my precious 4000 postcount :(

But really, where is the dark theme, the brightness burns.
  • Dark theme would be nice yes. I would also like me 2500+ Posts back as well.
  • This is all so strange... Bwah.
  • Man, this will take some getting used to...
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited October 2012
    Hrm. The thing that bugs me is the font...Everything else I can get used to. Though +1 for dark theme.
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Go go gadget clearer post separation!

• GAUDIGUCH THEME FOREVER!
    If it's broken, break it some more.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited October 2012

I have no idea how to do anything, erguerghjtj.

Deep breaths.

Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • This new layout doesn't feel very well done. Unneccessarily much room between objects, peculiar borders, weird sized off-centered background object... if you want to upgrade forums, at least make sure the CSS is not terrible before you do so.

Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • So I am taking it the forum accounts are gone now seeing as I had to use my lusternia login?

This is so weird, change is bad.  *wants oldforums back*
  • I like it, the smiley face default profile pic is so cute. I want to steal it for my laptop lid. 
  • I guess one of the perks is that there's less anonymity. Or if that's a drawback; I haven't decided yet.

Then again, it could also mean more alts just to use their names on the forums...
  • all the IRE forums are getting / have gotten this makeover
    If it's broken, break it some more.
  • Thanks guys, for the work you have put into this!
  • DAMMIT! all my old messages were lost, I was saving some of those since they had trigger information
  • Also this forum skin is too dark, I want my lusternia explorer skin
  • Hopefully, they will save the messages as well as the posts at the oldformus.lusternia.com along with the posts. At least long enough to safely store the messages there elsewhere.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • This was a terrible change and so is my new avatar.
  • I really hope messages will be included in the available information on the website, yeah (or at least able to be recovered and sent to people).
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Oh. My. God.

Bleep.
    ... What. The. Avatar?
  • Ogod, change, change. So new, so shiny.

But I must echo Shuyin and ask: where is the dark skin? D:
  • Although I am glad I have the choice to disagree with all the things now.  I must ask why there was little warning given to us (with all the old posts/messages being gone and us being force to use our lusternia login instead of some username)
  • Eritheyl appears to have jackpotted on the random avatars. Everyone else gets some nonsensical smiley and he gets a demonic mustachioed gentleman.
    I miss my posts so much. :(

This forum also feels less mobile-friendly somehow. Hmm. Maybe it is just a matter of getting used to them though.
  • I'm sorely tempted to leave this avatar.

So when I postban you, you can really see how I feel.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    I personally love Xenthos and Eventru's avatars :)
  • I'm tempted to flag you as a troll right away, Eventru :P