Forums reset?

Comments

• edited October 2012
    Ok. Can we /please/ get rid of the whole timer edit post thingy? It's going to get really annoying really fast when we're trying to update/edit/make corrections to a certain thread... Or at least give us unlimited time editing powers over threads we start or something? Why is it even necessary?

Otherwise, might I suggest a sub-forum entitled 'Please delete these threads' for threads we can no longer edit and must post a new thread in which to have it appear appropriately corrected and formatted to our liking? :/

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited October 2012
    It'd be nice if on [b]certain[/b] subforums (like Trading Post) that was removed, but on others (such as this) it was left enabled.

Edit: Though to be fair, there are sometimes that you reconsider (after a few hours) a post you made and would like to get rid of it... you should be able to do that, really.
  • Unfortunately, we don't have much flexibility so there won't be multiple themes that you can choose from. Sorry!

• Then please change the background as it currently is at least. The blue background makes it difficult to read text.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.

Everyone start highlighting your posts.

This will solve everything.

Or maybe it'll just be pretty.

I hopet his is green. I'm a little colorblind.

Rainbooooows

Okay this just makes it harder to read.

• edited October 2012
    So if you squint there are in fact dotted line borders around every post, but they're near impossible to see given they're tiny and light grey on tan. So while there isn't an ability to have styles, can these at least be changed?

Also noticed the "directory" bar under the main bar with the search is white text, which is also really hard to see on the Gaudi background [or really any background...]

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

Operation "Disagree with everything shuyin says with an unremovable frowny face," is now in effect.

• Celina said:

Everyone start highlighting your posts.

This will solve everything.

Or maybe it'll just be pretty.

I hopet his is green. I'm a little colorblind.

Rainbooooows

Okay this just makes it harder to read.

You're ridiculous.

Ban.
    U ma...

:zap:
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Kiradawea said:
    Then please change the background as it currently is at least. The blue background makes it difficult to read text.
    I'm not seeing a blue background - I'm seeing a tan coloured one. It sounds like others are too...
  • Rainbows are pretty. It makes me want to have a My Little Pony avatar and only type in bright colours. 
    Mine is also tan.
  • Yeah, if you're seeing a blue background you're having some problems. My background is tan! (though it's set against a blue background)
  • Man, I've been here a few hours and I already want to troll. I can't help it!
    There, I've flagged you so that you can feel good about yourself without even having to troll.
  • So long as the trolling is friendly...
    Friendly trolling?  The horror.
  • edited October 2012
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Do not like.

At all.

Back to Facebook!
    But, but, here we can mark posts as trolls. :(
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    In all seriousness though, does the troll thing count as reporting? 
  • No, it adds to their 'troll' count.
    And you can collect 'em all.
  • 31 comments already, Xenthos is hard core
    Or in need a hobby
    I just lost some 19,000-odd posts.  :(
  • Nahh it will be back as an archive, Then you will go down as the guy who.... Wait 19,000 posts... Damn man
    The sad thing is that Shiri hasn't really posted in years and he still had a few thousand more posts than I did.  I was only in second.
  • Wow... Ok well... on a slightly different note... anyone found the badge list yet?