Real World Raves

Comments

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Daraius said:
    While I was driving with my windows down, someone shouted for me to both do a barrel roll and check my g-diffuser system.  :D
    Do... do you look like a dog man irl too?
  • 11 hours to gooooooooooooo.

I've been waiting for this for aaaaaaaaaaages! It's finally happening!
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    A three foot tall candle arrived at my house today. I'm very, very pleased.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • I love it when old recipes, especially family recipes, come together even if I've made it before multipe times. That said, I'm now in possession of about 3 lbs of chopped liver and onions with all the fixings. Send help and possibly a cardiologist.

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • Power nap achieved! Not a huge deal, I know. But, my sleep schedule has been so off of late. And today's the first day where I actually -feel- suitably rested in a long while. 

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
  • Selenity said:
    My fiance took me out for a great birthday yesterday (he can't be here on Monday, work is OP). Among the things we did was eat at one of my favorite restaurants in Brooklyn and saw the movie "Your Name". He also gave me a kindle as a gift and a solar orbit necklace.
    That one were a boy and girl switch bodies in their dreams?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Tylwyth said:
    Selenity said:
    My fiance took me out for a great birthday yesterday (he can't be here on Monday, work is OP). Among the things we did was eat at one of my favorite restaurants in Brooklyn and saw the movie "Your Name". He also gave me a kindle as a gift and a solar orbit necklace.
    That one were a boy and girl switch bodies in their dreams?
    Yes. Very good.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    I love winter, but it's absolutely lovely to hear birdsong during the day again.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Uh, have the opposite reaction, love spring but hate the birds. Shoo bird! SHoo!
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Birds are bitey assholes.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Both of those things are true.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • edited April 2017
    edit posted in wrong thread.
  • Finished all subjects in college for current period 10 days ahead of deadline. I have become a master at time management! Finally...
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Over the last three days, I have found out that
    1. An hour long presentation that I had to do was cancelled, and I'll simply have that deleted from my grade.
    2. My final for a statistics class I was doing meh in was cancelled, with the grade being rolled in to my group project.
    3. My final for another course was cancelled, being replaced with a 3 page reflection.
    4. Both group projects I have for the semester have been extended by a week.
    5. My two remaining finals have been demoted to non-cumulative tests. 
    Basically everything I was worried about have been deleted. I don't actually have a single final for this semester. The iron bar of stress has vanished, as I now have time to get everything done right. Don't even need to study.

• edited April 2017
    Selenity said:
    Doctor called to tell me they've found out another reason why my everything went to shit the other day. I'm very anemic. Ferritin level is 6.7. Total iron count is 23.

Edit: This is a rave because this is treatable!!
    Hifive anemia buddy! >.>

*shares beef & broccoli with a side of vanillaberry iron syrup*

Also: Get a Lucky Fish