What are you playing?

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    The Higurashi VN is on Steam! Did you know this?! I didn't know this. So now I'm playing. Nostalgiaaaaa.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Is SS13 still on that awful third party game platform thing?
  • edited January 2016
    I think that's the only way SS13 comes? @Celina for a scifi real time strategy released in 2015 do some research on Ashes of the Singularity. Might be good/your interest. ---- Before buying [b]Darkest Dungeon[/b] watch this...
  • Currently getting my ass kicked in Darkest Dungeon. Fun stuff :)
  • Hope the Jesters get some further tweaking. Be nice for them to have more utility than fragile stress managers that are really only useful in an Abomination squad.
  • My Oath of the Gatewatch box is here. Whoooo.

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Did you get a Nissa?

• edited January 2016
    Yes. And a Chandra. I wanted a Jace, though, and didn't get one.

Oh, there isn't a Jace in the Gatewatch block. >.> My noobness is showing.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    It is up to 69 expansions now? Wow. I played back in high school for a few years, starting during Revised and onwards for a few expansions. Been a while.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    I won the local pre-release.

Like, it was only 10 people. But still.

And no Nissa. Sad.

• Silvanus said:
    Sins of a Solar Empire was my favorite space game. Haven't played it in years though.
    Also haven't played in years, and didn't play often even then and I was completely terrible, but +1 for Sins.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • Playing some games from the recent local indie arcade exhibit

Splattershmup: it's like a space shooter paired with jackson pollock painting, you get your 'art' at the end.

Haberdashery:
    You play a sheep trying to outrun a dragon and collect fancy hats along the way that change gameplay sometimes

Slam City Oracles: katamari like pinball thing.. it's hard to describe

Clusterpuck: multiplayer competitive airhockey/battlebots... also hard to describe.

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
    Sylandra said:
    The Higurashi VN is on Steam! Did you know this?! I didn't know this. So now I'm playing. Nostalgiaaaaa.
    Even knowing the stuff that is about to happen in the story, I am still regretting playing this late at night.

Like seriously, Rena Ryuugu. I cannot handle you at 2am.

Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Lego Marvel Heroes with my son. It's fun watching him learn to control videogames.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Late to Mass Effect 2 party. Having to collect ammo -- sorry, thermal clips -- is really stupid. I think I like the overheard conversations, advertisements, and news reports more than the main story, too. ;))
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Oooh. Did you play the first Mass Effect beforehand?
    Daraius said:
    edited January 2016
    Yes, and I was severely disappointed by my lack of alien romance options. I also lost my save file and most of my memories of the major decisions I made. All my Commander Shepard ever wanted to do for the galaxy was hook up with Garrus. This Collector nonsense is a side mission.
    I used to make cakes.

Sorry boo, Garrus is straight. :(
    Daraius said:
  • Daraius wants the sweet sweet calibrations
    edited January 2016
    Sylandra said:
    Sorry boo, Garrus is straight. :(
    Not to worry, I accounted for that in character creation.
    I used to make cakes.

• This looks promising

• Chemistry + RPG = ChemCaper, it's cute!

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • XCOM 2 is a week and a half away and I'm going to be murderin' sweet, sweet aliens for Planet Urf.
    STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING.

TALES OF SYMPHONIA IS BEING RELEASED ON STEAM.

Daraius said:
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Uh hm. Is that the one where you start as a stowaway on an airship with a talking sword?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Never mind, it's apparently not. I'll probably buy this anyway.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Tales games are incredible stories with fun and engaging combat, and my only complaint is how long they take. Even then, you kind of don't want the game to end, because it keeps surprising you and every time you feel you know everything there is to know about the game and its universe, it twists in unexpected ways. Also great voice acting!

Tales of Symphonia has a very enjoyable, epic-fantasy-quest vibe to it. It's also one of the few Tales games with multiple possible endings. It's one of my favorite videogames ever.
    Daraius said:
  • It's also something you should probably just emulate, because dolphin runs gamecube stuff reasonably well these days and I will be shocked if this port is any good.
    Oh no! :( Why do you say the port is bad?
    Daraius said:
  • Because like 80% of pc ports by major companies are done as terrible rush jobs that perform poorly and are done as a cheap cash-in. I can't say anything about ToS specifically, having not, y'know, tried to run it, but I'd absolutely recommend at least not preordering the steam release.