What are you watching?

1181920212224»

Comments

• saobuttsaobutt Member Posts: 38 Apprentice
    @Meliana and I have been watching The Expanse in preparation for Starmourn. Sasake!
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi Member Posts: 2,520 Transcendent
    On the last season of TNG, about to move on to DS9
  • SylandraSylandra Pro-Agree, Anti-LOL ScumsvilleMember Posts: 4,453 Transcendent
    GLOW on Netflix is pretty fun.
    Fyler said:
    Sylandra has a very signature (and somewhat twisted) sense of humor
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Three Lakes, WIMember Posts: 2,909 Transcendent
    Have made it into Season 5 of Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda, and though it's not been a pretty trip for the last two seasons, I'm determined to get through this last one.

Still stuck in Season 1 of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.

Currently getting through the last few hours of the Appendices on The Hobbit: Extended Edition Blu-Rays.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight Member Posts: 1,166 Transcendent
    got myself hooked to Grimm and somehow managed to work myself through season three already. Been a while since I felt I had the time to binge-watch a series.
    Avatar / Picture done by Xeii. Wheeeeee 
  • BairlochBairloch Member Posts: 184 Adept
    Everiine said:
    Have made it into Season 5 of Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda, and though it's not been a pretty trip for the last two seasons, I'm determined to get through this last one.

Currently getting through the last few hours of the Appendices on The Hobbit: Extended Edition Blu-Rays.

Andromeda started out so well, got into a real mess about the time they went to Blonde Rommie and the whole planet-bound thing, but really picked back up at the end.
    A bit too heavy on the messianic stuff, but, I still love show.
    Got to shake Sorbo's hand a few years ago at a Con. He's not quite as large in person as he appears on TV. Still wouldn't want to tick him off, though.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi Member Posts: 2,520 Transcendent
    Lied. Picked up Man in the High Castle a few days ago and got to season two. I'm not sure if I approve of it per se, but it's certainly captivating.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Three Lakes, WIMember Posts: 2,909 Transcendent
    Bairloch said:
    Everiine said:

Andromeda started out so well, got into a real mess about the time they went to Blonde Rommie and the whole planet-bound thing, but really picked back up at the end.
    A bit too heavy on the messianic stuff, but, I still love show.
    Got to shake Sorbo's hand a few years ago at a Con. He's not quite as large in person as he appears on TV. Still wouldn't want to tick him off, though.

The show started its fall when the network fired Wolfe halfway through the second season, who developed the show and produced it, and made Sorbo an executive producer and who made the show all about him. Seasons 3 and 4 were sometimes bearable, sometimes not; and while I applaud the attempt in the last season to return to the story-arc narrative that Wolfe had set up before he was fired, the whole planet-bound thing was a travesty. And they ruined all the characters.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • JolantheJolanthe Member Posts: 214 Master

• DrelkagDrelkag Member Posts: 4 Inept
    The Challenge War of the Worlds.

Reality competition has always been a guilty pleasure of mine.
  • BairlochBairloch Member Posts: 184 Adept
    A documentary on Amazon Prime video called "The Rocky Mountain Fly Highway".
  • SylandraSylandra Pro-Agree, Anti-LOL ScumsvilleMember Posts: 4,453 Transcendent
    Hunter x Hunter.
    Fyler said:
    Sylandra has a very signature (and somewhat twisted) sense of humor