Dirty player secrets

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Yomoigu said:
    ...There is still room inside the Pandimensional Transformix. Just saying.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Does that mean when I start zapping @Shaddus for his puns, I'll be getting truefavours from @Yomoigu?
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited January 2015
    I had Daraius go around shirtless for days and days, even put a line in his description, just to see if anyone would say anything about it. :neutral_face:
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • uh, do you have horns? and the title Mistress of All Evil? 
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited January 2015
    I do have horns. Well, antlers, 

I've also done some things IC that weaker individuals might call 'evil', in the name of saving the forest full of woodland creatures and kindly people I love. Seriously, Maleficent.

And a young druid once took to calling me the 'Iron Lady', which is sort of close?
  • Daraius said:
    I had Daraius go around shirtless for days and days, even put a line in his description, just to see if anyone would say anything about it. :neutral_face:
    I noticed you went from bowtie to suit?
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    There's the formal suit look, and the slightly less formal white shirt and undone bowtie look that people seemed to like, and then the "been so focused on work I didn't notice my shirt decayed" look, which I actually did forget about after a few days. I assume everyone was just too polite, embarrassed, or aroused to mention it.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Probably the latter.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Yomoigu said:
    ...There is still room inside the Pandimensional Transformix. Just saying.
    I know a way out!

• Call the Doctor?
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Aerotan said:
    Call the Doctor?
    Sonic it.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • edited January 2015
    I miss fighting Glom. I often hope Karlach will just miraculously waltz into Faethorn and say, "En garde."
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    shouldn't have made a NAP or whatever it is you made

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Synkarin said:
    shouldn't have made a NAP or whatever it is you made
    I am so <insert string of expletives> that happened. And yet at the same time, it opens it up for some RP goals....so tooooorn. Love to hate those Wyrded bad peeps. 
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    As a player, I sometimes let my attitude that it's just a game bleed into Tark. For instance, I generally play him as fairly friendly to everybody, regardless of their org / reputation unless he's given a personal reason to hate someone. Makes him a bad fanatic, but on the whole it makes for a better playing experience for me. Besides, I can blame it on him being a jolly, loveable tae'dae.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I'm pretty different OOC depending on which persona I'm inhabiting IC. It's like player bleeding into character, but backwards.
  • I love the Trill race, especially their racial emotes. So much so that when someone in game does the racial embrace-with-wings one I get all blushy OOC because the visual in my mind is just so romantic and sensual. Simimi would so marry a Trill despite it being so wrong (as Dracnari) just so I could see that emote all day erry day.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I think it's been mentioned before elsewhere, but whenever I run into this guy:

Beneath a crenellated crown of gold and rubies, cold sapphire eyes gaze impartially from within a 
    face of noble aspect, ringed with a snowy beard. Embroidered with heraldic symbols in gold and 
    silver thread, crimson robes hang about and trail behind the King, topped and edged with ermine. In 
    his left hand he carries a sceptre tipped with a pair of scales, and in his right he holds a golden 
    orb, encrusted with jewels. An elegant silver handled rapier sits within a bejewelled scabbard at 
    his waist, and his purple doublet and hose are silken and finely tailored.
    A king of justice appears to be extraordinarily strong.

I visualise this guy:

• I have been playing since before the first ascension and the undervault was discovered, and i have yet to have a demigod character.

I blame the alts, of which I have had 17, with at least one in every existing guild. I am a sick person. That's all.

Donato is level 90, however, so he's the highest I ever got.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I've only ever made one demigod. Most often when I alt, I have no interest in grinding or pk (save rp appropriate defense etc) because I do it purely for the change in roleplay.

• Lavinya said:

I've only ever made one demigod. Most often when I alt, I have no interest in grinding or pk (save rp appropriate defense etc) because I do it purely for the change in roleplay.

Well when you have this many alternate characters you find it hard to figure out which is your main one an which are the 'alts'.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    28 guilds....17 alts, one in every guild? doesn't compute

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • At one point the game only had 9 guilds. Then (glom released) 12, then (bards) 16, then they added monks one by one to Seren, then Celest, then Glom, then Mag, IIRC.

17 characters, with one in each guild would have been in the month~2 between Shofangi's release and Tahtetso.

Alternatively, some of those 17 could have been dirty guild-hoppers.
  • I honestly didn't keep such an accurate count, but there were a few guild hoppers. I have been inside every Lusternian guild, but the exact ratio is not something I really thought about.

And counting up all of the characters I've played, including suicides (Which are all of them, except for Donato and one shrubbery) it is about 20. Sick sick man. Ask @Shaddus, we sort of bonded over how we wasted our lives on having so many alts. Pretty sure I've forgotten some.