Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Xeria said:

Qistrel said:

So many tattoo idea, so little cartel.

I'm not using mine, do you want in? I've got three slots available. 
    I take it back.

I now have 6 cartels to fill...

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Shaddus said:

Tylwyth said:

Xenthos said:

Shaddus said:

Bruh. Bruh.

If you're 150+ years old and CR1, don't talk crap like you know what's going on.

This guy also has a really keen desire to learn more about Morgfyre.  Like, specifically asking a ton of questions about Morgfyre (and not any of the other traitors).  Hmmm.
    Hmm, I was gonna say he could have slept for most of that, but...
    ....well, I 'm more curious who shaddus's alt is.
    I'm secretly Celina's athame.
    I KNEW it! I bet you're Fraesic's player too...
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Luce said:

Shaddus said:

Tylwyth said:

Xenthos said:

Shaddus said:

Bruh. Bruh.

If you're 150+ years old and CR1, don't talk crap like you know what's going on.

This guy also has a really keen desire to learn more about Morgfyre.  Like, specifically asking a ton of questions about Morgfyre (and not any of the other traitors).  Hmmm.
    Only on Thursdays.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:

Luce said:

Shaddus said:

Tylwyth said:

Xenthos said:

Shaddus said:

Bruh. Bruh.

Only on Thursdays.
    ISSUE SHADDUS: For spamming at the Matrix
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Apparently, the Celest equivalent to Fraesic can be told to shut up for an IG day.  I have never been so jealous
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    *put athame in nexus*
  • Me and Celina need to have a baby
    Celina said:

*put athame in nexus*

Unf Unf unf.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    This wildnodes is so confusing.  I don't even.
    edited April 2015
    ^

Everyone loves Glom?

• Qistrel said:

^

Everyone loves Glom?

I think they all just hate others more than they hate us, that's...that's something I guess.
    A far away voice whispers, the sound barely reaching your ears, yet the words remain perfectly clear, "Then so be it."
    Yeah, I think it's probably the Northern guys wanting Mag not to win, hence, giving them the node to equal our three.

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Eh, I'm not crazy about the position politics leaves us in right now. So I guess I'll go back to bashing.
    Qistrel said:

Yeah, I think it's probably the Northern guys wanting Mag not to win, hence, giving them the node to equal our three.

But then it gets weirder when, immediately after getting the third node, we started receiving tells from the southern force that they are fine with the score as-is (with us in the lead) if we were.
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Because if you had some ba.. gumption, then you could've stolen their nodes.

I said that Glomdoring was the winner in politics, but yeah, this one sucks.
    ... and now Magnagora has given Serenwilde a node.  After Serenwilde participated in trying to take theirs for a while.

So confusing.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Xenthos said:

Qistrel said:

But then it gets weirder when, immediately after getting the third node, we started receiving tells from the southern force that they are fine with the score as-is (with us in the lead) if we were.
    Maligorn said:

Full disclosure of my opinion:

Glomdoring is in a hugely powerful position right now.

Hallifax and Celest are vying for its attention, and so are Magnagora and Gaudiguch. Whomever they decide to ally is going to start winning, a lot.

Serenwilde is too disorganized/not enough combatants/one of their Vernal Ascendants is helping Magnagora. Problems issues problems.

I'm just sayin'. Magnagora could've easily tried for a steal and didn't. Are they weenies or are they diplomatic.

• Niico said:

You already helped me so much, and I feel bad relying on other people for levels. I had finally gotten a lot done on my own, even helping Cercis out along the way, and was proud I'd gotten the level by myself after grinding out the "safe" places (orcs, ur'dead, elemental, inner sea, spectres, balach) for ages. Then in three deaths it was gone and I was a day of work back, easily. Next time I'm half the defending force, I'm waiting for Celina to log in.

You missed the golden days of the Glomdoring Demi-Train where we were just out in Aetherspace for hours at a time over and over. I'm sad that a good number of those people don't play anymore
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    So this is what it's like being the prettiest belle at the ball...I like it.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    edited April 2015
    I just want people to clearly tell me who to kill :(

I didn't even get to steal as many nodes this time, since apparently we've got our fingers in everyone's pie.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • I think the clear solution is everyone should just get together and hug it out.

I call shenanigans.

They are hugging in Celest's park.  We need to have our hug in Glomdoring instead.
    Screw that, Glomdoring's park eats you.
  • I am prepared to write legislation wherein we agree to instanced hugs in each organization, witnessed by public notaries and with randomized distribution of each organizations citizens to each location.  The document will be sixty-four pages long, totally inscrutable, and after hugging you'll find that everyone has contractually agreed to let Hallifax govern the Basin, with no takesie-backsies.
    The real winner here is me. By logging into different alts during the nodes, I racked up 4 org favors.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Well, it's time for the next leg of Tremula's journey. I just have no idea where she's going. 
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • edited April 2015
    Thought process:

@Celina was just on Taurus, that means there was probably fighting. I SHOULD GO SEE.

- I go see -

Oh, @Silvanus is here with two Serens. They must be fighting, I SHOULD GO HELP.

No. No, they were not fighting.

#fishinabarrel
    A far away voice whispers, the sound barely reaching your ears, yet the words remain perfectly clear, "Then so be it."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I always warn people to not follow me. No one ever listens. 
  • Celina said:

I always warn people to not follow me. No one ever listens. 

We just have so much faith in the Night ;~;
This discussion has been closed.