Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• All of my PVP deaths have been to @Celina.

She is mean to me.

On the other hand I will still fight her 1vs1 when she raids if I have to, because after I come back from the Portal of Fate, apparently I need conglutinate, I scour the log of her killing me to see how I can try and avoid it next time.

Her killing me has enabled me to get a pretty good handle on Twist, and while it's still not perfect at least I know what is going on now when it happens. Today I learned paranoia sucks and I need to fix my sip priorities when fighting her.

Yeah, it can suck getting roasted by a top tier fighter, but you don't learn anything by running away from a fight.

Also, should I just go deaf when she has Black Shuck screaming at me, despite being a bard or is there a best of both worlds situations here?
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Barghest is fae that paralyzes you when not deaf. Shuck works on everyone. Unfortunately there is no best of both worlds. Either you get the benefits of your songs and get paralyzed or neither. I suggest keeping your song benefits. The paralysis tick isn't a huge deal.

I'm so relieved you switched from wildewood. Your stuns were brutal to deal with.
  • Dying from the wait! :))
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Renna said:

Xenthos said:

Renna said:

I'm sorry you had boring PK, but I will say that I'm not sorry you got bored and stopped. Cause I had things I wanted to do when I logged on this morning, and flinging myself hopelessly at you when you're attacking us was getting in the way. lol

See: Rancoura's post from a few hours ago.
    It wasn't me!
    It was your org, most likely. Pretty sure I saw your CL and a GC raiding two Godrealms while Glom had exactly two newbies and a non-com to try and defend. Of course when people counter-raid, it's hard to go... "Eh, just kill the goons that screwed you over" because it's not like they will come out when challenged either. So you raid the org and kill anyone. That's about the way the cookie crumbles.

Disclaimer: I'm not trying to start a "he did it first" argument, just pointing out the fallacy of the "wasn't me" remark.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • http://i.snag.gy/OvZUK.jpg

Satisfaction pairs so well with red wine. Mmm.
    A far away voice whispers, the sound barely reaching your ears, yet the words remain perfectly clear, "Then so be it."
  • Silea said:

Dying from the wait! :))

Shedrin's emotions (internally):

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I go to help @Shedrin not get killed by Mysrai later and end up getting commissioned by Jadice. I haven't actually not had something to work on in Halli since I joined.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Elanorwen said:

Renna said:

Xenthos said:

Renna said:

I'm sorry you had boring PK, but I will say that I'm not sorry you got bored and stopped. Cause I had things I wanted to do when I logged on this morning, and flinging myself hopelessly at you when you're attacking us was getting in the way. lol

See: Rancoura's post from a few hours ago.
    It wasn't me!
    It was your org, most likely. Pretty sure I saw your CL and a GC raiding two Godrealms while Glom had exactly two newbies and a non-com to try and defend. Of course when people counter-raid, it's hard to go... "Eh, just kill the goons that screwed you over" because it's not like they will come out when challenged either. So you raid the org and kill anyone. That's about the way the cookie crumbles.

Disclaimer: I'm not trying to start a "he did it first" argument, just pointing out the fallacy of the "wasn't me" remark.
    To be fair, one of those newbies could have wrecked me 1v1, which would have been a thing since I kept losing balance and seperated. But yes anyways, KILL EVERYONE HUZZAH.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
    Oh man, after I was so nice and helped Synkarin murder Feyr a few times for you. 

Now I have to grief you. This is why I can't be nice to people.
  • Synkarin told me of your disdain, I'm done with raids for a good while. Risk > reward
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
    Silea said:

Synkarin told me of your disdain, I'm done with raids for a good while. Risk > reward

And yet another reason for people to raid organizations rather than people.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.

http://i.snag.gy/OvZUK.jpg

Huh, interesting. Nobody shared the one @Elorra wrote for you guys and shared before poofing into the realm of WoW again? Ah well.

• Elanorwen said:

Silea said:

Synkarin told me of your disdain, I'm done with raids for a good while. Risk > reward

Elaborate. Pls 
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
    Silea said:

Elanorwen said:

Silea said:

Elaborate. Pls 
    You raid, you kill someone, you get an enemy status... and then never get off prime again/run the moment someone as much as looks at you the wrong way. And then people either grab a group of buddies to gank you... or just go and raid your org to get some revenge.

• edited May 2015
    More of, I am low on essence, when I get a reserve I'll probably annoy your godrealms again

Also, I'm not interested in combat I went through Glom to kill things not players.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Silea said:

More of, I am low on essence, when I get a reserve I'll probably annoy your godrealms again

Also, I'm not interested in combat I went through Glom to kill things not players.

You do realise said players aren't interested in letting you just kill things? :D
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Totes, that's why I am not bitching about the enemy status, or random pkers that show up near me :p
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Oh god let's not start killing loyals when no one is around. That's diet conflict.

Lame.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    What do you mean 'start'?

• Athree was around last run
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Sorry, I mean "add another person like blahblah (we all know who) who only does things when having a huge advantage or no one being there". I figure that was too much a mouthful.

It's dull.

PPS no orgs are ever completely empty. There will always be someone. Respect the spirit, not the actual wording.
    Elanorwen said:

Silea said:

Elanorwen said:

Silea said:

Elaborate. Pls 
    You raid, you kill someone, you get an enemy status... and then never get off prime again/run the moment someone as much as looks at you the wrong way. And then people either grab a group of buddies to gank you... or just go and raid your org to get some revenge.
    PK is an all or nothing game. You can't opt out of casual/random PK because all you want to do is raid. 

That being said, the "can never leave prime," thing is a bit hyperbolic. You really only get targeted by the gankers if you irritate them i.e. raid repeatedly when they are never around, chop trees, target a certain individual over and over. I'm one of the griefiest players around, I think that's safe to admit, and I don't even target people for raiding or being enemied (also why I think the enemy complaints some people have are stupid. No one actually cares about your enemy brand). I think Feyr and Arcanis were the only two I've actively hunted down in recent memory. Oh, and Arien because @Manteekan asked me to (and I gave her quest items back because I'm nice damn it). 

I think you'll find even us big terrible griefers are pretty reasonable. I sent Synkarin a message to tell her to cut it out before I actually did anything in response. We don't want to discourage PK, but if you are going to step into the PK arena, we're going to take notice. 
  • Silea said:

Didn't you kill Damut? I Came in just after, but I thought you had....
    Silea said:

Totes, that's why I am not bitching about the enemy status, or random pkers that show up near me :p

Um, Tylwyth Snubbed you cause you were IC, actually...
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• My first Revolt and all I got to do is stand there and stare at a mob for an hour.

Yay me... ?
  • Elanorwen said:

http://i.snag.gy/OvZUK.jpg

Huh, interesting. Nobody shared the one @Elorra wrote for you guys and shared before poofing into the realm of WoW again? Ah well.
    I don't know who Elorra is, so...yeah I'm gonna say no?
    A far away voice whispers, the sound barely reaching your ears, yet the words remain perfectly clear, "Then so be it."
  • Pardon me, I didn't bitch I told you who I actually attacked.

Also I only got a kill in Rancura. But if they showed up, yeah I hit them so I wouldn't die.

The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • Also please inform me how I'm a bitch for doing something half the game does.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
This discussion has been closed.