I take commissions doe.
  • I can't name my pony Silly.

But WHY????
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Renna said:

I can't name my pony Silly.

But WHY????

The game objects to Silly.
  • The game can't fool me. I've seen what dingbats can buy.

I literally have no idea what I'm going to name her now. I've been planning to name her Silly since I bought her.
    Sally.

Sillylily.

I'm sure you can think of something.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Siilly.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Dwarfrant is the best emote ever.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited May 2015

Hey that's my name :(

no other being with the name Silly allowed

The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
    Dwarfrant is the best emote ever.
    emshow dwarfrant
    Untargeted:
       1st Person: You spend several moments grumbling under your breath, producing a lengthy,
                   profane rant that seems to be directed at nothing and everything.
    --> You appear to have caused an untrapped error in the code. Please don't execute this command again right now.

I agree. I like breaking things.

• Perhaps. I guess I'm just not legendary enough :(
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Wtf is my name doing up there?  I mean, my kill count is pathetic.
    Tau said:

Perhaps. I guess I'm just not legendary enough :(

Don't feel too bad, I apparently didn't make the cut either!
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Me? A legend? 
  • Well, to be fair, so is Vlad the Impaler and Genghis Khan.
    The legend of the black plague, I mean.

• Tremula said:

The legend of the black plague, I mean.

Wouldn't she be more like "the purple plague"?
  • edited May 2015
    Tau said:
    An excerpt from someone proposing a literature contest, 

"+ You are allowed to create a legend based off of commune members, for example Lerad, Celina, Astraea, Tarkenton, Siam."

What am I, chopped liver? The other two Nekotai leaders got mention. I've only been the Messiah for 150 years.

But its ok, @Tacita already wrote a book about me that I've always been happy with, I don't need your contest :( You know who you are!

I was just giving examples. Don't paint it out like I'm not asking everyone to specifically do those people. ^-^ You're important too, Tau.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Now, that being said. @Tau @Ssaliss @Siam @Celina and everyone else in the Shadow Court. Go vote for the poetry competition!

*cracks her whip made of quills*
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Seeking rambunctious PK partner to get into all sorts of zany mischief with.
  • I'm just bellyaching and giving you a hard time, I'm not really bothered.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    There is something very vindictive that Nikka should do. She is at the point where she would do it.

But...OOC I feel kinda bad about doing it.

• Are the Breeders in the Prison supposed to refer to female illithoid as toys and ask for their seed? Because everytime I switch to female they still call me male. 

Also I don't like adoraths.
    A horde of beings swarms about Your bulk. They are diverse in shape but are, without exception, horrific to look upon. Claws and teeth without number flash across Your vision, and nebulous masses of compound eyes and writhing tentacles and spindly antennae all twist around You. With the merest thought, You open wide Your maw and lazily swallow one.
    Qistrel said:
    There is something very vindictive that Nikka should do. She is at the point where she would do it.

But...OOC I feel kinda bad about doing it.
    Do eeeeeeeet!
    Cthazoth said:
    Are the Breeders in the Prison supposed to refer to female illithoid as toys and ask for their seed? Because everytime I switch to female they still call me male. 

Also I don't like adoraths.
    Tell me about it. They'd be fine if they didn't clump so fiercely - five in one room and then six in another at times. T-T

• edited May 2015
    I'm tempted to switch from artisan. It's not very fun. But if I do, who will perform upkeep on my furniture?

EDIT: Ah I'll just save up for an endowment of the arts.
    A horde of beings swarms about Your bulk. They are diverse in shape but are, without exception, horrific to look upon. Claws and teeth without number flash across Your vision, and nebulous masses of compound eyes and writhing tentacles and spindly antennae all twist around You. With the merest thought, You open wide Your maw and lazily swallow one.
  • Endowment of the arts?
This discussion has been closed.