Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• Is there a list of the divine curses, and their effects, somewhere?
  • Makaela said:
    Is this that thing that occurred when @Tylwyth kept yelling at md to leave when I got confused as to why I could not move?
    That may have been at the start of it. I think you were in meld.
     But it might not be the one we are talking about. There have been a few.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Man it'd suck if people went around ganking afkers.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    People want to afk on prime where they're reachable by enemies, no one to blame but themselves. Especially if they don't have a gem.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Silea said:

Man it'd suck if people went around ganking afkers.

I don't suppose this is at all connected to your earlier post, is it? :)
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Shaddus said:
    You havent truly pissed off a god until they kill you, bring you back to life, and kill you again. Now I miss Terentia :(
    Bandrui does this, too, if you have vitae.

Bandrui must be a god. It all makes sense! :(
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • I'm sad I haven't had to chance to interact with a Divine yet. It'd be interesting.
    A horde of beings swarms about Your bulk. They are diverse in shape but are, without exception, horrific to look upon. Claws and teeth without number flash across Your vision, and nebulous masses of compound eyes and writhing tentacles and spindly antennae all twist around You. With the merest thought, You open wide Your maw and lazily swallow one.
    Everiine said:

Shaddus said:

You havent truly pissed off a god until they kill you, bring you back to life, and kill you again.

Now I miss Terentia :(

Bandrui does this, too, if you have vitae.

Bandrui must be a god. It all makes sense! :(

Yeah, but someone has to ask Bandrui to do it. Any divine will kill you if you urinate on their mastershrine as they're paying attention and talking to their avatar.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Cthazoth said:
    I'm sad I haven't had to chance to interact with a Divine yet. It'd be interesting.

I've done it twice now, and felt incredibly awkward both times. lol
  • Shaddus said:
    Man it'd suck if people went around ganking afkers.
    I don't suppose this is at all connected to your earlier post, is it? :)
    I'll have you know I wasn't afk! But these people who sit on prime for hours upon hours >.>
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • edited May 2015
    I read crux calls in a similar was as to what this says: 

replace with (The Crux): Viynain says, "Elanorwen is OMENED! OMENED!"
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
    Kalliste said:

Is there a list of the divine curses, and their effects, somewhere?

Probably not, but it's not like there's a lot of them. Adoration makes you yell, scream, and shout praises to that god as well as use the heathen emote. Maggot gives you about 3 in each stat and a room appearance as well as a probed appearance. There's a rarely used one which escapes my memory, but it makes you see visions of an orc constantly insulting you and I -think- you get hit with plague afflictions or stupidity. It's been a while since I was purposefully rude to a divine.
    edited May 2015

At @Lleuke
  • Yeah, usually you get zapped and they leave it at that.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Maggot is 1 in each stat, but it keeps your boosts/penalties. I had 0 intelligence during the day.

Also, though it replaces your desc with horrid stuff, you keep your hair curio addition. Maybe that should be changed. Hehe.

I was the prettiest maggot of all.

• edited May 2015
    I'm sure there's at least one person running around who has pissed off enough Divine to have seen most of the curses, if not all of them
  • I'd rather be cursed than zapped. Being zapped seems like it'd be pretty boring.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Renna said:
    I'd rather be cursed than zapped. Being zapped seems like it'd be pretty boring.
    Curse of adoration really makes for a painful experience. Keep in mind that shouting uses up endurance by the bucket load and it will shout as soon as it has enough endurance to do so. Good luck trying to go anywhere after that point.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Endurance down? Heartstop! Teehee.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• So, reading about the collar of dracnari beastmasters it says that trading it in will destroy the mount. Then it says it ceases to exist? I'm confused.
    A horde of beings swarms about Your bulk. They are diverse in shape but are, without exception, horrific to look upon. Claws and teeth without number flash across Your vision, and nebulous masses of compound eyes and writhing tentacles and spindly antennae all twist around You. With the merest thought, You open wide Your maw and lazily swallow one.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Cthazoth said:
    So, reading about the collar of dracnari beastmasters it says that trading it in will destroy the mount. Then it says it ceases to exist? I'm confused.
    Trading in the collar destroys the mount (and the collar, but that's why you're trading the collar in). I think trading the mount destroys the collar.
    Luce said:
    Cthazoth said:
    So, reading about the collar of dracnari beastmasters it says that trading it in will destroy the mount. Then it says it ceases to exist? I'm confused.
    Trading in the collar destroys the mount (and the collar, but that's why you're trading the collar in). I think trading the mount destroys the collar.
    Pretty sure you can't trade a collared mount.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    You can't trade a collared beast. The collar doesn't show up on artifact list, unless that's changed in the last irl year.
    Shaddus said:
    You can't trade a collared beast. The collar doesn't show up on artifact list, unless that's changed in the last irl year.
    Nope, doesn't show on artifact list. Just checked.

I swear to Doge, my phone waits until I get the tiniest bit of divine rp before it runs out of power and shuts down.
  • Ah. Makes sense. I'm just blind when it comes to help scrolls.

@Siam @Ssalis @Tau @Lerad @Celina @Astraea and everyone in the Court. Vote!
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Gotcha!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Hold up, what am I voting on?
This discussion has been closed.