Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    @Macchiato, all the orgs are great. It really just depends on what sort of rp you're after. Mag's rp is not for everyone, thus the bad rap I think. If I could bear to leave Glom, Mag is a constant front runner for me to join. Hence why I try not to step on too many toes there. Always good to have options.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited June 2015
    So in addition to having to contend with autocorrect crippling even basic navigation (looking at you, SW), being stuck on the phone client means no logs. I can't remember important things without my logs. :((
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    OMG, @Lisaera is terrifying, and I love it! :x
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • I am a sweet, doe-eyed cherub! I am a newborn kitten! A curious puppy! 
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Lisaera said:
    I am a sweet, doe-eyed cherub! I am a newborn kitten! A curious puppy! 
    That was the maiden, let's get the crone out h--

I AM THE WRATH OF A THOUSAND STORMS, THE UNBRIDLED FURY OF NATURE AND DEATH, I AM THE ONE LEGO YOU FORGOT TO PICK UP AND STEP ON.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."

• Tremula said:
    Lisaera said:
    That was the maiden, let's get the crone out h--

I AM THE WRATH OF A THOUSAND STORMS, THE UNBRIDLED FURY OF NATURE AND DEATH, I AM THE ONE LEGO YOU FORGOT TO PICK UP AND STEP ON.
    I am Darkwing Duck!
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Ventidius said:
    Join Mag, we have best RP!
    You and @Casilu might need to swap avatars.
  • edited June 2015
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Lisaera said:
    Yes, that does sound like Magrat Garlick (Maiden) in the early Discworld witches books. And then you got Granny Weatherwax. (The 'other one') :P

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Vetala said:
    Ventidius said:
    Join Mag, we have best RP!
    You and @Casilu might need to swap avatars.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I need one of Glom's guilds to get Scythes. Just...I need it to happen. 
  • I am hoping that Celest fails right now. So that it can be said, that even 3-on-1, they weren't able to be victorious.
  • Oh, the point isn't to stop you from winning the sea battle, not really... the point is to make you work for it. And to be really quite annoying. Turtles winning the battle would only be a bonus, honestly.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Tridemon said:
    Oh, the point isn't to stop you from winning the sea battle, not really... the point is to make you work for it. And to be really quite annoying. Turtles winning the battle would only be a bonus, honestly.
    You sure are putting A LOT of effort into not winning something. Like calling on two orgs to help you not win. This statement makes no sense, or reeks of face-saving. But whatevs, I just wanna see you fail. Faaaaaaaail!
  • Unzareh said:
    Tridemon said:
    Oh, the point isn't to stop you from winning the sea battle, not really... the point is to make you work for it. And to be really quite annoying. Turtles winning the battle would only be a bonus, honestly.
    You sure are putting A LOT of effort into not winning something. Like calling on two orgs to help you not win. This statement makes no sense, or reeks of face-saving. But whatevs, I just wanna see you fail. Faaaaaaaail!
    Don't take it personally; everyone goes through this. The Inner Sea is considered part of New Celest's territory (by Celest's current laws) and we defend it. That doesn't mean we always like it. In fact, a lot of us had to wait for what seems like forever to do our Epic because we need you to do certain quests that are banned to Celestians before we can complete it. I lost count of how many times I secretly prayed for a Mag to be successful when I was waiting to finish my epic... And there is likely a Celestian now hoping you are successful so they can do their epic.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Thank god I never do any epics. Too much BS.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Thank god I never do any epics. Too much BS.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Unzareh said:
    I am hoping that Celest fails right now. So that it can be said, that even 3-on-1, they weren't able to be victorious.
    You sure aren't winning any points with the tells you're sending out to certain people either. I probably would've stopped bothering much sooner than I did if it weren't for that.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.

• Elanorwen said:
    Unzareh said:
    I am hoping that Celest fails right now. So that it can be said, that even 3-on-1, they weren't able to be victorious.
    You sure aren't winning any points with the tells you're sending out to certain people either. I probably would've stopped bothering much sooner than I did if it weren't for that.
    I'm about to go to work, but I honestly don't recall much of the tells other than me verbosely and angrily asking 'Whyyyyyyyy?!' I think I sent one to Elanorwen, and had a three-tell convo with Enyalida, questioning her use of terminology. I didn't bother with the Celestians, cause they are just doing their job. 

Four tells total to two people. 

Your vague hyperbole has not gone unnoticed, untalkative vixen.
  • Unzareh said:

Elanorwen said:
    Unzareh said:
    I'm about to go to work, but I honestly don't recall much of the tells other than me verbosely and angrily asking 'Whyyyyyyyy?!' I think I sent one to Elanorwen, and had a three-tell convo with Enyalida, questioning her use of terminology. I didn't bother with the Celestians, cause they are just doing their job. 

Four tells total to two people. 

Your vague hyperbole has not gone unnoticed, untalkative vixen.
    Maybe she's referring to this:
    Unzareh: "Can you tell Elanorwen to go the hell away? Seriously, just f-off. Let the Celestians deal with it. It doesn't help that my goddamn city-mates won't give me a gem so I can attempt to do what they want without losing so much experience. And I have no idea what you're talking about Tremula. All I know is that Elanorwen is the most annoying person I've ever known without even talking to her."
    Stop distracting. Kalliste just dropped the dramatic twist, it's getting interesting!
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Now to be completely fair all -chem users are p annoying to fight against. 
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    Tremula said:
    Now to be completely fair all -chem users are p annoying to fight against. 
    But easier than anything else. It's a one-trick pony at best.

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    I gave her a gem. :(

edited June 2015
    They really aren't the horrible cripples you make them out to be. They do just fine in groups.Even the woods are great in groups. I didn't even realize it until I was fighting Allehnon, his stun spam plus the room delay plus the broken limbs and passive effects were brutal. Turns out they aren't all "woe is me."  

My wish is that, one day, sub par combatants will stop polluting the air with bad info and scaring people away from things. They only suck 1v1.
This discussion has been closed.