Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• You can always ask over Crux for artis too. Plenty of Gaudis around willing to give you a hand if they're able to (though I know it was probably dead when you needed us).
  • I'm going to start flagging posts that claim Magnagora is toxic because that's slander and harassment, that it keeps being said. It is complete bullshit. We have a large playerbase, our city and guilds are active, we have a lot of fun with each other and we have two active Divine. Our CL interacts with the city, and we band together in times of stress or annoyance. Look at this discussion I had with the freaking Heresiarch.

(Magnagora): Pectus (from the Aetherways) says, "You're Terae'ing it up."

(Magnagora): You say, "Tell me, have you (Pectus) baked any bread lately that was imperfect?"

(Magnagora): Rawth says, "Don't answer, it's a trap."

(Magnagora): You say, "I just thought that would be a possible reason why you'd invoke the lady of 

the Wounded Crust."

(Magnagora): Esca says, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

(Magnagora): Esca says, "That was a groan of pain. Physical pain."

OMG, jokes! How horrible.

Plus regular herofetes and vengeance games, with people having fun does not hu. OH my god, people having fun? How toxic, go run away from Magnagora. 8-| Yeah that ratting contest I held for some Serfs, where they each got a goldentonic for taking part, totally horrific and terrible (Winner got a cityfavour, a shrubbable offence I'm sure.). I should be stopped!

This and other things show Magnagora has a thriving player encouraging atmosphere. We just don't tolerate idiots.

• Magnagora = toxic is just as valid or invalid as Seren = snuggler, Hallifax = anticombatant, Gaudiguch = griefer. Every organization has its stereotype. Own it.

• Ventidius said:

This and other things show Magnagora has a thriving player encouraging atmosphere. We just don't tolerate idiots.

Now, now, don't sell yourself short, you tolerate Rawth quite well, I think. xD

On a more serious note, that's not what people are refering to, and  you know it.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    It's been over 150 years since I joined the Shadowdancers.

Eliron welcomes you into the Harbingers.
  • Celina said:
    It's been over 150 years since I joined the Shadowdancers.

Eliron welcomes you into the Harbingers.
    *narrows eyes*
    [system]
    ?:-cwho
    ***********************[ THE FREE FOREST OF GLOMDORING ]***********************
    Commune Member         Rank                     Position                    CT 
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Septim       ebonguard Shadow Warden                                        On
    Aoibheann    harbinger Shade                                                On
    Kethaera  harbinger(h) Dark Woodswoman                                      On
    Sedanas      ebonguard Shade                                                On
    Tylwyth     blacktalon Shadow Warden            Commune Aide                On
    Versachryn     nekotai Shade                                                On
    Tau         nekotai(h) Guardian of the Dark For Shadow Court                On
    Eliron    harbinger(h) Guardian of the Dark For Shadow Court                On
    Stratas    minstrel(h) Night's Tender           Commune Aide                On
    Crek     blacktalon(h) Guardian of the Dark For Shadow Court                On
    Celina shadowdancer(h) Shadow Warden            Commune Aide                On
    Imaril       harbinger Shade                                                On
    *******************************************************************************
    2 blacktalons, 2 ebonguards, 4 harbingers, 1 minstrel, 2 nekotais and 1 shadowdancer present, of 
    those 6 are demigods/ascendants.
    Currently, there are 12 Commune Members on this Plane and 1 on other Planes.
    ?:-date
    Today is the 12th of Shanthin, 414 years after the Coming of Estarra. The phase of the moon is the 
    Waxing Gibbous.

In your world it is Friday, the 12th of June, in the year 2015.
    /system
    Nope. didn't happen.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• I find all these new titles in Hallifax confusing...

I was already having an issue with knowing who was who, since I don't have people memorized really, and now they're changing stuff around again so I don't know ANYONE instead of just SOME people...

I mean, it's kind of neat with the titles, I thought it was pretty creative, but some of them are just getting silly now, and I can't remember any of it to save my life!
  • edited June 2015
    It lies to you, @Tylwyth. I didn't have IC grumbling for nothing. 

(but really though, yay @Celina!)
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Ino said:
    I find all these new titles in Hallifax confusing...

I was already having an issue with knowing who was who, since I don't have people memorized really, and now they're changing stuff around again so I don't know ANYONE instead of just SOME people...

I mean, it's kind of neat with the titles, I thought it was pretty creative, but some of them are just getting silly now, and I can't remember any of it to save my life!
    There is a handy help file that tells you what each means.
  • Kethaera said:
    Celina said:
    It's okay Ardmore. I have a war against Kethaera. 
    Yes, and about that:

@Eliron: Congratulations on becoming Dirgesinger! Now, how do you feel about @Celina joining the guild?

...I will declare war on all of you.
    We've had a mostly inactive Dirge for months. It's not my fault you all suddenly realize you made a terrible mistake when you left and come back at once!
  • Eliron said:
    Kethaera said:
    Celina said:
    It's okay Ardmore. I have a war against Kethaera. 
    Yes, and about that:

@Eliron: Congratulations on becoming Dirgesinger! Now, how do you feel about @Celina joining the guild?

...I will declare war on all of you.
    We've had a mostly inactive Dirge for months. It's not my fault you all suddenly realize you made a terrible mistake when you left and come back at once!
    Psh. I don't care about her taking my job, if that's what you mean, I'm just referring to you telling Keth the WORST POSSIBLE NEWS right after the election ended. The last time Celina and I actually spoke to each other was via arguments and insults over CT. And the first thing she does after joining is threaten Faelings?!

There will be much glaring. 
    X(
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • edited June 2015
    Kethaera said:
    Psh. I don't care about her taking my job, if that's what you mean, I'm just referring to you telling Keth the WORST POSSIBLE NEWS right after the election ended. The last time Celina and I actually spoke to each other was via arguments and insults over CT. And the first thing she does after joining is threaten Faelings?!

There will be much glaring. 
    X(
    Pffft. I told you before the election ended. Unless that wasn't you and there's some really confused newb named Ketheara wandering around now....
  • Eliron said:

Pffft. I told you before the election ended. Unless that wasn't you and there's some really confused newb named Ketheara wandering around now....
    Let me have my rage, @Eliron!
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Kethaera said:
    Let me have my rage, @Eliron!
    Yes'm.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    So, Nikkakorra is getting farscouted in the Sea of Despair/Balach Swamp, during a war over the sea battle. In which @Unzareh is hunting dolphins and getting killed

Suddenly I vanish.

I'm a ninja. You know I have veil. Go scout the area the dolphins congregate in until I reappear. If you actually had done this, I would have died, because kelpie tidechasers entangle me, and I'm not an acrobat, and I deal with them badly. I walked past @Kethaera multiple times. Now, maybe she doesn't know what veil does, I'll give her benefit of the doubt. One of you should say 'watch out for Nikka, you can't scent her'.

• edited June 2015
    Kalliste said:
    Unzareh said:
    Tridemon said:
    Oh, the point isn't to stop you from winning the sea battle, not really... the point is to make you work for it. And to be really quite annoying. Turtles winning the battle would only be a bonus, honestly.
    You sure are putting A LOT of effort into not winning something. Like calling on two orgs to help you not win. This statement makes no sense, or reeks of face-saving. But whatevs, I just wanna see you fail. Faaaaaaaail!
    Don't take it personally; everyone goes through this. The Inner Sea is considered part of New Celest's territory (by Celest's current laws) and we defend it. That doesn't mean we always like it. In fact, a lot of us had to wait for what seems like forever to do our Epic because we need you to do certain quests that are banned to Celestians before we can complete it. I lost count of how many times I secretly prayed for a Mag to be successful when I was waiting to finish my epic... And there is likely a Celestian now hoping you are successful so they can do their epic.

The only thing I can think of that matches this is killing the Disney Princess. Which swings both ways: you need to drop Ladantine before we can re-raise him.

Except it's really easy to delay the drop-Marilynth quest, and people seem to do it incessantly.
    It's the Gorgogs I think. We have to let them out afore they can seal them away.

• Their quest isn't sealing the Gorgogs. It's Spectre, Malacoda, Marilynth.

Ahh.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Ino said:

I'm hoping it's a fad. But then even Maligorn bought into it and I was all et tu, grandpup? He's supposed to be the cool one.
    :-<
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Daraius said:

I'm hoping it's a fad. But then even Maligorn bought into it and I was all et tu, grandpup? He's supposed to be the cool one. :-<
    Yeah, I have too many titles to bother with adding more, especially ones I can't pronounce. See... we could've been great together, but noooo. :(

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Only scrubs need titles

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Qistrel said:
    So, Nikkakorra is getting farscouted in the Sea of Despair/Balach Swamp, during a war over the sea battle. In which @Unzareh is hunting dolphins and getting killed

Suddenly I vanish.

I'm a ninja. You know I have veil. Go scout the area the dolphins congregate in until I reappear. If you actually had done this, I would have died, because kelpie tidechasers entangle me, and I'm not an acrobat, and I deal with them badly. I walked past @Kethaera multiple times. Now, maybe she doesn't know what veil does, I'll give her benefit of the doubt. One of you should say 'watch out for Nikka, you can't scent her'.
    Because the options of... "She logged" and "She went off-plane" are not a possibility. Good one. As to Kethaera... that one only works if you're not shrouded, which I'd certainly hope you are if you're running around with veil up. :P

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    So...patrol the dolphins anyway. It's only five minutes. Really.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Summon works on veiled people. It's easy to see if they're still there.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Elanorwen said:
    Qistrel said:

Suddenly I vanish.

Because the options of... "She logged" and "She went off-plane" are not a possibility. Good one. As to Kethaera... that one only works if you're not shrouded, which I'd certainly hope you are if you're running around with veil up. :P

To be honest, I had no idea who Nikkakorra was nor who was doing the quest that my character has no reason to care about anyway. I only came because Marcella's name was mentioned. And... because I had nothing better to do. I'll try to attack you next time, ok? :p
  • Yeah, a bit funny that people gripe when folks try to interrupt dolphin and turtle slaying, and then others say, "Why didn't you think to try to kill me when I was secretly killing dolphins and turtles?".
This discussion has been closed.