Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• I wish the search system was easier to use. I've tried to find out what cement socks are, and checked all the artifact scrolls I could find. All I know is that they are worth 1000 credits.
  • Zhulfor said:
    I wish the search system was easier to use. I've tried to find out what cement socks are, and checked all the artifact scrolls I could find. All I know is that they are worth 1000 credits.
    Summoning resistance at the expense of slower movement. They're an auction arti afaik, is why they aren't in help files.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    There is a help file for auction artifacts, it's just not well cross-referenced or updated
  • Ah, thank you! Gonna trade them in.
  • edited July 2015
    Trill, do in fact, lay eggs! Ask @Tremula for proof. My fickle finger of fate said so.

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    If you want to mess with a quest, just own up to being a jerk. I get it, I deserve it, I play dirty too

Don't make up some bullshit excuse

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Alic said:
    Trill, do in fact, lay eggs! Ask @Tremula for proof. My fickle finger of fate said so.
    LIES. LIES AND SLANDER.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Jeez, I'm so bad about getting distracted and not responding to tells, even mid-conversation. I do it with text messages irl, too. Sorry y'all. :|
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Hello, could someone tell me how to move a manse room from north to in from my fulcrux?

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Add an exit from your fulcrux inwards to that room, then destroy the north exit.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    You sometimes have to play the shuffle game, since you can't disconnect a room entirely--there must always be a path to it from the fulcrux. I just redid my manse and had to make a few maps to keep all the rooms straight so I could move them where I wanted them.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • All fixed!

• I wish we could use maps for manses. Mine is like 30 rooms, and it can be a bit confusing. I don't know how Richter ever managed to keep track of Deepnight, an then you have ships with over 300 rooms or something insane.

I can't believe I missed a superweapon attack! It's been, what, 2/3 years IRL since the last one? (Celestian if I recall. Lots of fun rebirthing the Demon Lords) Does anyone have a log of the ticks or effects because I've never seen either of these two used. I know the generator uses spheres to psychically attack the Drachou, but that's about it. Come to think of it, I've not seen the forestal ones either. Is there a log of all of them, or at least that one?

I always tought it a shame that the RP mechanic of superweapons had been forgotten about in recent times. I'm sad Hallifax almost got punked, but if it becomes a regular thing again, then it will completely shift gameplay. Hell, might even bring back players who left!

The Voice of Baalphegar yells, 'Ashtorath, aide me against these attackers and I shall support your claim to the throne!"

Master manipulator.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Seems I'll be learning the PK ropes after all. Had not really planned to, but seems there's no way around it.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Well, I'm not entirely sure how to feel about this. 

• Tekora said:
    Well, I'm not entirely sure how to feel about this. 

I think I'm more impressed by the credit amount, holy cheese whizz.

I have 17 days and 15 hours invested and I've only been playing for a month. I've literally spent more time on Lusternia than time away from it ;-; MostlyAFKorBashingbutI'mstillashamed

• 1000 credits seems overkill. I never saw the appeal of omnitrans except being able to brag. Still, there are some fun artifacts out there (Lampwork hookah! Coloured smoke pipe!)
  • Bwahahah. Haha. Ha. 
  • Daraius said:
    My face when I accidentally stock used bottles and cups with tea already in them.

The Collective supports your efforts to resue and recycle without waste, and to provide unexpected bonuses to your paying customers.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Daraius said:
    Sometimes I don't know wtf just happened until I read my logs later. Is this what PKers feel like?
    Yes, that is how every single one of us has gotten better.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Irillia said:
    Daraius said:
    My face when I accidentally stock used bottles and cups with tea already in them.

That's still better than doing PUT GOLD IN PACK in a stockroom when your own pack has decayed, and then wondering afterward how all your money just vanished.
    See, that's why I never put gold anywhere in the stock room. I pick it up, exit the stockroom, pay any remaining taxes, and then put it in my vacuum.
  • edited July 2015
    When you decide to make a new character to try out a place you're not familiar with, and forget about the intro taking an hour.
  • This influence is good stuff.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Woo! Creative streak!
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Yes, creative steak is my favorite kind of- oh you said streak. -.-
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
This discussion has been closed.