Simple questions?

Comments

• Tamsin said:
    When do herbs naturally die off? I was harvesting weed, went back a few hours later and found a plant I was the last to harvest had lost three since I'd left. Dormancy is Estar, it's Kiani. 

Also, WHY is there a syntax of HARVEST <herb> [SINGLE|INDIVIDUALLY] in HELP HERBS? Am I stupid? Have I been missing a syntax to harvest multiple herbs in one go all these years?
    There's a few factors, including but not limited to whether the room has a non-forestal non-natural terrain type (Pyromancy Combust, Aquamancy Flood, etc), that can cause herbs to die randomly.

That extra syntax allows you to pick an herb without grouping it into herbs you have already picked. This is especially useful for replanting, as herb groups share their timer on whether or not they can be used for replanting.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • Ianir said:
    Tamsin said:
    When do herbs naturally die off? I was harvesting weed, went back a few hours later and found a plant I was the last to harvest had lost three since I'd left. Dormancy is Estar, it's Kiani. 

Also, WHY is there a syntax of HARVEST <herb> [SINGLE|INDIVIDUALLY] in HELP HERBS? Am I stupid? Have I been missing a syntax to harvest multiple herbs in one go all these years?
    There's a few factors, including but not limited to whether the room has a non-forestal non-natural terrain type (Pyromancy Combust, Aquamancy Flood, etc), that can cause herbs to die randomly.

That extra syntax allows you to pick an herb without grouping it into herbs you have already picked. This is especially useful for replanting, as herb groups share their timer on whether or not they can be used for replanting.
    The room in question was forested both times I was there, so I'm not sure. Just seemed weird.

Didn't even think about that with the replanting I do! Thanks! It is useful.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Tamsin said:
    Ianir said:
    Tamsin said:

The room in question was forested both times I was there, so I'm not sure. Just seemed weird.

Once upon a time harvest always did single herbs.  To reduce "item bloat" they switched it so that harvesting automatically bundles herbs, and added in a "single" syntax to allow you to do the original mode (which is, as you say, very helpful!)
  •   " Greetings. Regarding your issue #4300: yes, you may attach aethergears to aethersuits. Thank you, and have a great day!"
  • Xenthos said:
    Tamsin said:
    Ianir said:
    Tamsin said:

Once upon a time harvest always did single herbs.  To reduce "item bloat" they switched it so that harvesting automatically bundles herbs, and added in a "single" syntax to allow you to do the original mode (which is, as you say, very helpful!)
    Yeah, I used to have a harvester until I spun away her lessons back when it was still all the rage. Herbs. Ugh. I don't even know how I'm doing it so consistently this time! >.>
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Anyone been seeing 'shieldriposte' proc for them? It's possible that my parry is just gruesomely bad, but the shield rune on my athame seemed to never trigger it even though I do parry successfully occasionally ( even if rarely ).
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • edited February 2017
    Can confirm it does proc. Not really tested it I'm great detail for proper numbers though.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Is there a way to train debating like you can go into an arena and train combat? the 10 minute cooldowns make it hard to iron out bugs in your system.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • So, does spiders now allow any poison to be inflicted? or just one of the old three(mactans, ibululu, and anatine)?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Should say in the report can't remember off the top of my head.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Any poison. Report 1550.
    The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
    depression. I just wanted you to know that."
  • Aeldra said:
    Is there a way to train debating like you can go into an arena and train combat? the 10 minute cooldowns make it hard to iron out bugs in your system.
    Go into the arena and debate, heartstop if somebody wins/loses. If it's not resetting the debate timer, BUG it and I'll fix it within the day.

Crek said:
    Any poison. Report 1550.
    I will note clearly I will be keeping an eye out on this change. There are a few poisons I am worried about for this effect, and if it ends up being too much, I am happy to work with envoys to find an acceptible solution for both sides.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • Anyone who has an aethersuit, its supposed to have two armour enhancement slots. Has anyone got an aethersuit with two enhancements on it now? 

If so can you tell me what ones and maybe post me a wp and a probe of the item?
  • I can't log in to check, can someone post a quick description of a moon hart leaf and the flower used to gather fae? Just need to know the rough shape of the leaf and what kind of flower it is.

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Dylara said:
    I can't log in to check, can someone post a quick description of a moon hart leaf and the flower used to gather fae? Just need to know the rough shape of the leaf and what kind of flower it is.

I don't have the leaf, but from what I recall the flower has a pretty faithful desc to an actual moonflower

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • Thanks I couldn't remember the flower type, thought it might be that!

• edited February 2017
    Does anyone have a list of what the dingbat masks' room appearances look like? I know there's a maiden mask, etc.

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • What are the rewards for solving treasure maps these days? Is it still 80% goop, 20% coin?
  • edited February 2017
    Mrak said:
    What are the rewards for solving treasure maps these days? Is it still 80% goop, 20% coin?
    90% chance of goop, 10% chance of coin.

Edit: coin chance was nerfed when they nerfed gold on the maps.
  • Remind me how the amberlight blossom from the Nature Seal work again?
  • touch blossom?

• TOUCH looks like the command for when you're in the room you want to be in, but I don't remember how to get the clue.
  • Stroke blossom for the clues.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Can only one family per org put a member on the org council? If so, why isn't this actually explained in HELP GREATHOUSES?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited February 2017
    The family with the most honour out of your org's pledged families in POLITICS FAMILIES is the one that has the house seat. It's not very clear in the scroll. The paragraph detailing it is kinda vague, here:

Benefits of Honour
    ------------------

Those Houses with great enough honour may appoint a House member to the ruling council of their city
    or commune, to represent them in the affairs of the realm.

One House, above all others, is considered the most honourable House in the Basin of Life (listed in
    POLITICS). If this House is aligned with a city or commune, the prestige of the House will increase
    the culture of that nation. Additionally, members of this House are more influential in ego battles
    and debates of any kind, as their words are supported by the weight and reputation of their family.

• My own question: if you purchase a customized item, like, say, my rose quartz viola, is it possible for designers to replicate the item and have it accepted? Or do reviewers have a list to go through that disallows copies of a customized item?

• On a related question, do Beauty Seal winner's winning Designs become u nique or can the normal people make them(ie the clan members of the clan the trademaster submitted it from).

• Tylwyth said:
    On a related question, do Beauty Seal winner's winning Designs become u nique or can the normal people make them(ie the clan members of the clan the trademaster submitted it from).
    If you have access to the cartel, you will retain access to the winning design from it.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • Can you put curly straws in vial designs?
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    If it's built in you might get away with it. Or if you describe it as a stopper with a curlicued spout or something. Just give it a try and see what notes come back from the Charites.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."