Simple questions?

Comments

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Nah, it's just that players have Scrooge McDuck levels of wealth.
  • Luce said:
    Nah, it's just that players have Scrooge McDuck levels of wealth.
    I mean, we kill like ten mobs and instantly have as much money as ten regular folks would have if nobody had come along and murdered their faces. It is no surprise we are all relatively rich.
  • Also a 'king's ransom' pile is like 1700g... Shows you how much Lusternian kings are worth.
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • The new curio boxes of kittens and puppies they dont have a trade in value. Are they supposed to?/Going to?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Veyils said:
    The new curio boxes of kittens and puppies they dont have a trade in value. Are they supposed to?/Going to?
    Right now they do not.

In the past, some of these promotional curio boxes have received a tradein value when they were added as permanent artifacts for purchase, but that depends entirely on how they are handled; if they are not made permanently purchasable, they probably will not get a tradein value.

It will be entirely up to Estarra's discretion, decision to be made at the end of the current promotion month.
  • Ah ok so its a maybe then.
  • Does our racetrack actually do betting wrong or is the helpfile wrong?

Looking at wikipedia and the other games (incluiding mko) placing and showing should also receive credits if they happen to finish higher than 2nd or 3rd.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parimutuel_betting
    https://www.achaea.com/game/helpview/midkemiaonline?what=racetrack&x=Help (mko's one)

Have some tickets apparently, is confusing.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Saran said:
    Does our racetrack actually do betting wrong or is the helpfile wrong?

Looking at wikipedia and the other games (incluiding mko) placing and showing should also receive credits if they happen to finish higher than 2nd or 3rd.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parimutuel_betting
    https://www.achaea.com/game/helpview/midkemiaonline?what=racetrack&x=Help (mko's one)

Have some tickets apparently, is confusing.
    I don't know about the helpfile, but I can tell you from experience that if you bet on a wakabi placing third and it wins first/second/third you win that prize (that's why the reward for betting on third is so much lower, because you've got a higher chance of it actually happening).

Betting on a wakabi getting exactly third would be much longer odds.
  • What is the syntax again for seeing what curios you have left to complete on a partial?

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • Orventa said:
    What is the syntax again for seeing what curios you have left to complete on a partial?
    curio show piece #ofpartial
  • Is there currently any way to gain wondercrystals, other than trading with other players?
  • Elryn said:
    Is there currently any way to gain wondercrystals, other than trading with other players?
    Presents (and the wheel) have a small chance of giving them. As does the wonder cornucopia. Generally, when they release a new item, they will do a wondercrystal promo on the site.
  • Ayisdra said:
    Presents (and the wheel) have a small chance of giving them. As does the wonder cornucopia. Generally, when they release a new item, they will do a wondercrystal promo on the site.

Ah, thanks. I'm going to sit out the rest of this month's promotion, and wait for the next one, I think. Feel pretty disappointed with what I actually bought (at what ended up being twice the price of last month for much less), and I'm not really liking the idea of risking more on the mediocre wheel rewards as they stand now. Hopefully there are wondercrystals again some time this year!
  • I am fairly sure kephera lay eggs (though I might be wrong) do any of the other player races not give live birth? Mugwump, trill, merian?
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Tirah said:
    I am fairly sure kephera lay eggs (though I might be wrong) do any of the other player races not give live birth? Mugwump, trill, merian?
    I remember there was a lot of talk for a while as to whether or not Trill had cloaca...
  • Tirah said:
    I am fairly sure kephera lay eggs (though I might be wrong) do any of the other player races not give live birth? Mugwump, trill, merian?
    Retracted because looking over that old thread, it is not a simple question
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    What are the damage types of each of the astralbeasts?
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Mostly just a lot of cutting and blunt.

Obesefessors have a power fire attack, steel goats have fire (assuming from scalding steam), urns have a poison power attack. I assume the mitran vomit is poison. Scorpions have poison. Parasites probably poison.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Obesefessors also have an excorable attack (as a lich you can see it filling your excorable gland.)

• Trade Curios

Spectral trade related curios can be bought in packages and formed into various spectral items which
    will help in the performance of your trade while you wield them. The current Spectral Trade curios
    are:

Cooking Cup  - 15% Chance to double the portions produced.

- does this stack with spatula and the portions in Cooking?

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    What was the name of the site that was used for the pairings for the Debating and War challenges for ascension?  I'm holding an in-game tournament of sorts myself and plan to use it myself to coordinate the pairings.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Challonge.
  • Message #2292 send by (system) (received: 2017/03/05 22:32:12)
    A curious kitten has escaped your clutches!

What is this..?
  • Anita said:
    Trade Curios

Spectral trade related curios can be bought in packages and formed into various spectral items which
    will help in the performance of your trade while you wield them. The current Spectral Trade curios
    are:

It does. I had it proc 12 of something recently. 
  • Tamsin said:
    Anita said:
    Trade Curios

are:

It does. I had it proc 12 of something recently. 

More honeycakes.
  • Does the Beastmaster Chemistry Set last forever or is it a single use thing?
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Tirah said:
    Does the Beastmaster Chemistry Set last forever or is it a single use thing?
    It's forever!! It's one of my absolute favorite artifacts because you get so much value out of it, especially if you're a zimoru addict who enjoys experimenting with feed combinations.
  • Phoebus said:
    Tirah said:
    It's forever!! It's one of my absolute favorite artifacts because you get so much value out of it, especially if you're a zimoru addict who enjoys experimenting with feed combinations.
    Ohh! Awesome. I will get it and a never ending syringe of zimoru as soon as I can!

I like fun artifacts that don't give some strong bonus.
  • edited March 2017
    Tirah said:
    Phoebus said:
    Tirah said:
    Ohh! Awesome. I will get it and a never ending syringe of zimoru as soon as I can!

I like fun artifacts that don't give some strong bonus.
    @Tirah You're better off getting single doses. Syringe only allows you to administer once every rl day.

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)