Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    edited February 2014
    Yomoigu said:
    I strongly recommend that the current topic is abandoned and a new one found before it goes any further.

I'll start: How about that Kethuru, huh? Just how big a meanie is he?
    So big a meanie that he calls the Wyrdling slim!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I disagree. I think Kethuru is just misunderstood, like Fain and the rest of his coterie. He's just been locked up for a while, and he's hungry. That's all.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Yomoigu said:
    I strongly recommend that the current topic is abandoned and a new one found before it goes any further.

Kethuru is just an amalglamation of Shaddus' unloved alts.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Neos said:
    Yomoigu said:

Kethuru is just an amalglamation of Shaddus' unloved alts.
    All of my alts are loved.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Holy crap, the new GA is already busting people's chops! I guess this means I have to be more active again. Just need a new piece of hardware...
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    People listen to their GA's?
    Wow! This is a new concept to me. 
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I think they call it "RP."
    Thank you for reinforcing my character's distrust of cityfolk. You know who you are. :|
    Zouviqil said:
    Thank you for reinforcing my character's distrust of cityfolk. You know who you are. :|
    Was it me?
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Neos said:
    Zouviqil said:
    Was it me?
    Nope, nope. That honor does not go to the Northern Alliance cityfolk this time!
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    If you're going to complain about people doing something, your complaint loses all credibility when you then go do it yourself.

Nothing specific, there's a few examples that ring true on this one.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Looking back over old logs makes me miss the old days, and also realize that I'd forgotten quite a number of facts related to certain enemies.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I'm feeling an combined overload of irony and snark. that it is almost impossible to not post relevant commentary right now.

Let's just not talk about snub related drama, ok?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I would like a candybox. 
    I went to see how much candyboxes are again.
    I will probably never have a candybox. 
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Munsia said:
    People listen to their GA's?
    When Ev restructed the Serenguard, he specifically put the GA ahead of the GM in "authority", so that ostensibly, the GA is the leader of the guild. I think he was having a bad experience with a GM at the time, heh.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Alt forgot to log in... Figurine with 60000 esteem decayed...
    edited February 2014
    Annick said:
    Alt forgot to log in... Figurine with 60000 esteem decayed...
    I've had a 100k decay on me a long time ago...I've also had a 230+k disappear while defiling a shrine HMMMMM

In any case, I run my GA's off. I ignore them at all costs or change their methods and none in the history of Munsia in guilds have they messed with her. I really do look down on the position :/ 
  • Munsia said:

Annick said:

I've had a 100k decay on me a long time ago...I've also had a 230+k disappear while defiling a shrine HMMMMM

In any case, I run my GA's off. I ignore them at all costs or change their methods and none in the history of Munsia in guilds have they messed with her. I really do look down on the position :/ 

Where is my husband... I keep drifting off to me in the middle of a Channing Tatum David Becham Sandwich wake up and log in to marry the mofo

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    The GA and GM are what the guild decides they are. In the SDs, the Queen is everything and anything she wants to be.
    Munsia said:
    Annick said:

You're really a wonderful asset to this game. :)
    Don't know how I feel about snubbing to prevent CDF's...
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals

Munsia said:
    Don't know how I feel about snubbing to prevent CDF's...
    Shuffle that into the bin labelled, "Lusternian gamesmanship at its finest." and call it a day.
  • That's not why I have you snubbed, if you're referring to me.
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

I kinda wish Fain was around only so we could witness an upcoming thing get a big ol stamp of REQUEST DENIED on the persons forehead
This discussion has been closed.