Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Real talk: what are they looking for in Beauty submissions, and how do trademasters send them in?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    They're looking for long, complicated submissions beautiful submissions which are generally well written and easy to understand, yet fancy. Once the design is accepted by reviewers, the Trademaster of the cartel needs to message the Charites in a manner such as the following:

MSG CHARITES Cartel Dizzlefritz wishes to submit design 12345, "A tapestry showing Daraius triumphant over the forces of Chaos" to the Beauty Seal Competition with Maligorn as the designer. Thank You.

[spoiler] The Thank You is pretty important [/spoiler]
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Yikes, so new designs need to get submitted for review right quick. Thanks for the info. 

Can one cartel nominate another cartel's design? For instance, could I use one of my cartels to submit something from Skyscribes?

Finally, can we make that tapestry a reality? 
    :D
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Daraius said:
    Yikes, so new designs need to get submitted for review right quick. Thanks for the info. 

Can one cartel nominate another cartel's design? For instance, could I use one of my cartels to submit something from Skyscribes?

Finally, can we make that tapestry a reality? 
    :D
    No, one entry per cartel.  If the design is in the Skyscribes catalogue, it needs to be submitted by the Skyscribes.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • I am disappointed with the decision to stall the harmony challenge for 40 minutes. I arranged my schedule around the posted time.
    :(
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    You and us both. We even arranged our counter schedule to your setup for the time allowance :(

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Not even sure what the point is in debating people who are not even participating, heh.
    Caerlyr said:
    Not even sure what the point is in debating people who are not even participating, heh.
    So they can't shatter people who are.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Man, don't you just hate those Sunday nights when nothing is happening in game, and you're just waiting for the Superbowl.

Seriously laughing still at the timing of Nodes to Flares to Harmony.

• Seriously need this cable company to hurry up and install my link. Having a constant and steady 850ms ping to lusternia.com is killing me :(
    edited February 2014
    Talan said:
    Morkarion said:
    You and us both. We even arranged our counter schedule to your setup for the time allowance :(
    I meant rl schedule, but that too I guess, among other issues... I'll not rant at length; I'll just go ahead and name this the egregious instance of Ascension f--kery for this year. Here's hoping for smooth sailing from here on out.

That being said - it was a lot of hectic fun. I'm super proud of @Pejat, who did great in the face of crazy pressure. Also, I love that this Seren girl just snuck in while no one was looking and took 4th. (I think that's how it happened, anyway.)

Congratulations @Uruk, and Glomdoring. As much as I hate to credit him with anything, @Shuyin hit the nail on the head when he noted that the best part of Ascension is the outstanding teamwork you see. You guys were everywhere, and you had the participation and organization to keep your guy well defended and in the way of high-value targets. Definitely a well-earned team victory.
    Pejat was pretty much public enemy number 1. Once Ryboi was taken out of the picture, everything was thrown at him, unless it was to stop Kelly. You should be proud, you trained the kid well.

I only spotted the Seren about 25 minutes from the end and quickly blocked her in with a nurse to shatter her, but by that point #1 and #2 were wrapped up, so we ended up focusing more on defence than offence.

edited February 2014
    Tacita said:

Special credit must go to @Anita because she played a really vital role that required a lot of concentration for the whole thing, and all this with it being sprung on her right at the last minute.
    So very much this.

Anita was dragged in about what, 15 minutes before it was due to start (the only good thing about the delay was she got more time to be briefed) and handled it brilliantly.

Honestly though, a lot of the preplanning is months (and years) of ideas and pooling resources, same as Kiradawea with Knowledge, those who plan and prepare have it show when it comes to the trials.

Except Chaos, that shit's a crap shoot, yo.

• Hehe, you did good! Congrats and enjoy!!!
    Is it just me, or is it stupid that despite the sheer size of Iceburn, the four larva tend to gather in one corner 95% of the time?

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    All mobs do that. They tend to move up and northeast. Remember how Eventru's mobs bunched up at the entrance? Seawolves like to bunch in Mag's harbour, leopards at the top of Shikari's Realm, etc.

It has nothing to do with the Plains and everything to do with what appears to be a very dated algorithm which determines how mobs move, and gives certain directions a higher chance than others.
  • edited February 2014

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Mystery explained. DAMN YOU, HALLLIFAAAAX
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    8.2.1.1 THE MOONDANCERS GUILD

[GUILD LEADERS]
                       Guildmaster: Laysus (The High Priest of the Moon)
               Guild Administrator: Vacant
                    Guild Champion: Kyair (The Heir of Ellindel)
                     Divine Patron: Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer

----

This week on imploding guilds.

PARUA

WHY
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    that is kind of terrifying
  • DURTH KNOWTE

• 8.2.3.5 THE NINJAKARI GUILD

[GUILD LEADERS]
                       Guildmaster: Vacant
                    Guild Champion: Rastamutti (The Sohei of the Quietus
                                    Innocence)
                     Divine Patron: Morgfyre, the Legion

I'd say this is more implodey though.

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    edited February 2014
    Maligorn said:
    8.2.3.5 THE NINJAKARI GUILD

[GUILD LEADERS]
                       Guildmaster: Vacant
                    Guild Champion: Rastamutti (The Sohei of the Quietus
                                    Innocence)
                     Divine Patron: Morgfyre, the Legion

I'd say this is more implodey though.
    Possible, except that the GA before Parua left for Glom, then Parua left for Gaudi. Maybe it's a cursed position, like Defense Against the Dark Arts.
This discussion has been closed.