Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    edited January 2014
    Xena said:

Synkarin said:
    I just want to say I think it's pretty poor to allow someone who is just botting around picking hamsters up win credits in this competition. At the very least they should manually move around.
    I guess if you're gonna be a sore loser you can be. =)

Heh, Lets talk about sore winners! By the way, I won turns out. I'm glad you feel proud for paying for a system that wins you credits in events. Good on you

Another reason why people don't try in Celest, selfish players!

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Why would he be mad? He can't compete because he's already a TA, and helped the guy who won the seal, not sure how he lost.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I just discovered that an invalid ABJURE command(abjure beep boop for example) shows a neat list of all the things you can do that start with abjure. Nice job on whoever made that a thing.
  • I think I need to invest in a "Calm Down, Bro" T-shirt too. O.o
    -----

Nilofer says, "Xena is here, riding Xena, the Xenaesque Xena. She is wielding Xena in both of her hands."
  • edited February 2014

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Xena said:
    I think I need to invest in a "Calm Down, Bro" T-shirt too. O.o
    It's funny when people think you're not calm because they say statements they dislike.

I've been calm this whole time, I said it was disappointing that botting people were allowed to win credits and someone jumped off the wire with a 'sore loser' and 'umad' comment. But yeah, I'm totes angry >(

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • I do sorta wish I could have participated. But waking up at 3am after a long Saturday of work wasn't very attractive to me, for some reason. Grats to all who placed.

• Love that someone nice to me won :)<3@Malarious !!
    -----

Nilofer says, "Xena is here, riding Xena, the Xenaesque Xena. She is wielding Xena in both of her hands."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Congratulations to everyone who won a seal or credits, or helped people win

Now to watch and see if my post is flagged "Off-Topic" by an admin.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.

• Talan said:
    I think what everyone is trying to say is... Congratulations @Malarious, and @Arimisia too.

Edit: At least that's what I'm trying to say.

congrats to you too!
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Ieptix said:
    Kalnid said:
    I just discovered that an invalid ABJURE command(abjure beep boop for example) shows a neat list of all the things you can do that start with abjure. Nice job on whoever made that a thing.

Regarding bugs: Xenthos is pretty much correct about posting bugs to the forums. If there's any doubt, just don't do it. If it's an actually serious bug in question, you can message someone to take a look at it after filing a bug report (note that I will be upset if I start getting messages about every bug ever; reserve this for serious matters, things that cause notable lag spikes, very abusable bugs with non-trivial ramifications, etc.). Regarding the charge bug specifically: I'm looking into fixing it, but my eyes need to stop bleeding first. It'll be fixed before Final Ascension, at the least.
    Clarification that it was a bug was what was needed as well, though. Which you finally gave!
  • Hmm... Last year's Nature seal came with a wheel that showed the various visions from the wheel... Will this year's item recite the songs of Dumaliel and Grimbach? :D
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Munsia said:
    Ieptix said:
    Kalnid said:
    I just discovered that an invalid ABJURE command(abjure beep boop for example) shows a neat list of all the things you can do that start with abjure. Nice job on whoever made that a thing.

Regarding bugs: Xenthos is pretty much correct about posting bugs to the forums. If there's any doubt, just don't do it. If it's an actually serious bug in question, you can message someone to take a look at it after filing a bug report (note that I will be upset if I start getting messages about every bug ever; reserve this for serious matters, things that cause notable lag spikes, very abusable bugs with non-trivial ramifications, etc.). Regarding the charge bug specifically: I'm looking into fixing it, but my eyes need to stop bleeding first. It'll be fixed before Final Ascension, at the least.
    Clarification that it was a bug was what was needed as well, though. Which you finally gave!
    Not exactly, I probably should have chosen my words more carefully. Suffice it to say that any skills that require doing something with moving players around (especially multiple players (especially across several rooms (especially an indeterminate number of rooms))) is generally hideously... complex is the wrong word, but I can't think of a better one (eye-hemorrhaging, maybe?)... and at this point I'm still trying to break down exactly any of it is doing. Can't really make the call whether something's working as intended before knowing how it's working.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • NochtNocht Glomdoring
    Shaddus said:
    Congratulations to everyone who won a seal or credits, or helped people win

Now to watch and see if my post is flagged "Off-Topic" by an admin.
    It looks like Talan has it covered for me!
    Ieptix said:
    Munsia said:
    Ieptix said:
    Kalnid said:

Not exactly, I probably should have chosen my words more carefully. Suffice it to say that any skills that require doing something with moving players around (especially multiple players (especially across several rooms (especially an indeterminate number of rooms))) is generally hideously... complex is the wrong word, but I can't think of a better one (eye-hemorrhaging, maybe?)... and at this point I'm still trying to break down exactly any of it is doing. Can't really make the call whether something's working as intended before knowing how it's working.
    I can log on and replicate this one for you quite easily if that helps.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

I really don't get why Glom newbies are so scared of Mork. But I keep getting told he is...

He's really just fluffy and cuddle-able on the inside, honest.  :-S

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Morkarion said:

As true as this is, it's still fun to send them to you. Especially since my character knows how friendly Morkarion is.

Also, Glom's newbies aren't the only ones scared of Mork! :D
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited January 2014
    If only @Marcella could put in a good word for me, we could have a chat about Isune! :o

EDIT: Otherwise, Morkarion is super scary.

• edited January 2014
    Ixion said:
    Morkarion said:
    I really don't get why Glom newbies are so scared of Mork. But I keep getting told he is...

Story time.

Once upon a time I was told the following scenario that I've found quite useful in a variety of situations:
    - One person is driving and intentionally runs a red light.
    - Another person is driving and runs the red light without knowing about it.

Which is scarier? The one who doesn't know what they did.
    -----
    Morkarion is your grandson through Calixa.

That you don't know why you're scary makes you even more scary. I'm so proud of you, e-grandson.
    But I'm still the favourite grandchild.  :D

Ixion said:

That you don't know why you're scary makes you even more scary. I'm so proud of you, e-grandson.
    Ogod the feels.

*Snarls at Lothringen*

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Snarling on forums makes you less scary. FYI
    Celina said:
    Snarling on forums makes you less scary. FYI
    He doesn't play any more to snarl at in game :(

15141h, 6995m, 9131e, EN:100%, WP:99% [P:10][T:nil][k][elr]-.U
    One of a gaseous cloier's smaller balloons comes forward and shrinks suddenly, releasing streams of 
    scalding gas that burn the flesh from your body.
    You have been slain by a gaseous cloier.
    The corpse of Rykinia falls out of your inventory.
    A plug of coltsfoot falls out of your inventory.
    This room has not been mapped.
    On the edge of the abyss.
    You see a single exit leading down. (1.939s)
    (p) 

(m&m): We died. Again.
    0h, 6995m, 9131e, EN:105%, WP:99% [P:10][T:nil][][exlr]-.(-15141h, 154.0%) U

Hit so hard vitality didn't fire, note to self, that really isn't soloable.

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Morkarion said:
    15141h, 6995m, 9131e, EN:100%, WP:99% [P:10][T:nil][k][elr]-.U
    One of a gaseous cloier's smaller balloons comes forward and shrinks suddenly, releasing streams of 
    scalding gas that burn the flesh from your body.
    You have been slain by a gaseous cloier.
    The corpse of Rykinia falls out of your inventory.
    A plug of coltsfoot falls out of your inventory.
    This room has not been mapped.
    On the edge of the abyss.
    You see a single exit leading down. (1.939s)
    (p) 

(m&m): We died. Again.
    0h, 6995m, 9131e, EN:105%, WP:99% [P:10][T:nil][][exlr]-.(-15141h, 154.0%) U

Hit so hard vitality didn't fire, note to self, that really isn't soloable.
    It's an smob. Never mind the idea that something that requires an aethercraft and three guns to shoot down could be taken on by a single person.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    So's the Dread Lord and Marani and both of those have been soloed.

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Morkarion said:
    So's the Dread Lord and Marani and both of those have been soloed.
    Do either of those appear in aetherspace for shooting down? :D

But yeah... you should go see a healer about the slivven infestation too, no doubt.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
This discussion has been closed.