Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• Very sad I missed Nature because I could have *sworn* it said that chaos was on jan. 25th and Nature was on jan 27th, but it ended up being within 1 day of each other.

Also, slivvens are naturally floating around in aetherspace and they just flit in through the holes that mobs shoot in your ship, so at least Mork doesn't have to worry about being infested. On Prime, anyway. He could pull an Ixion and jump out of the aethership with his sword flailing in the enemies' general direction.
  • Marcella said:
    Very sad I missed Nature because I could have *sworn* it said that chaos was on jan. 25th and Nature was on jan 27th, but it ended up being within 1 day of each other.

Also, slivvens are naturally floating around in aetherspace and they just flit in through the holes that mobs shoot in your ship, so at least Mork doesn't have to worry about being infested. On Prime, anyway. He could pull an Ixion and jump out of the aethership with his sword flailing in the enemies' general direction.
    I always sorta assumed the slivvens were more like little parasites on the sides of the aetherbeasties that snuck in when attacked. In which case infestation probably becomes literal and I can make a host of 'sounds like a personal problem' jokes. 

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• Morkarion said:
    Celina said:
    Snarling on forums makes you less scary. FYI
    He doesn't play any more to snarl at in game :(
    I seen Loth right after the chaos stuff on Saturday!
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Arimisia said:
    Morkarion said:
    Celina said:
    Snarling on forums makes you less scary. FYI
    He doesn't play any more to snarl at in game :(
    I seen Loth right after the chaos stuff on Saturday!

What, lies, he quit and melted his character so he wouldn't come back D:

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• edited January 2014
    Morkarion said:

What, lies, he quit and melted his character so he wouldn't come back D:
    Lothringen lands bouncing upon a pogo stick from the north.

An illithoid reaver bows respectfully to
    Lothringen.
    5992h, 8710m, 9108e, 10p, 20400en, 30900w
    mBelrxk<>- (XBHSPFA) {98.507} -1

who here

You see the following people here:
    Munsia, Lothringen, Arimisia.
    5992h, 8708m, 9108e, 10p, 20400en, 30900w
    mBelrxk<>- (XBHSPFA) {10.4901} -2

salute loth
    You give
    Lothringen a respectful salute.
    5992h, 8705m, 9108e, 10p, 20400en, 30900w mBelrxk<>- (XBHSPFA) {13.2359} -3

An illithoid reaver blinks and shuffles about impatiently.

5992h, 8712m, 9108e, 10p, 20400en, 30900w mBelrxk<>- (XBHSPFA) {17.7561} +7

say to loth long time no see

You say to
    Lothringen, "Long time no see."
    5992h, 8711m, 9108e, 10p, 20400en, 30900w mBelrxk<>- (XBHSPFA) {18.2533} -1

Lothringen sweeps you across the floor, dazzling you with his footwork.
    5992h, 8708m, 9108e, 10p, 20400en, 30900w mBelrxk<>- (XBHSPFA) {21.5756} -3

chuckle

You chuckle long and heartily.

Edit: guess that does not prove the date but the actual log I have would  but I dun think you wanna see my entire logged in time from chaos.
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• edited January 2014

Morkarion said:
    So's the Dread Lord and Marani and both of those have been soloed.
    I doubt anyone solod either of those without a gimmick. The DLC was possible with the buggy DMP drunk levels. Marani was possible before she became a smob (quite easily with the swoop trigger). I would like to see a log of anyone soloing them without bugs, in recent times.
    DLC doesn't hit anywhere near as hard as the Cloier, I was kiting him around Duum last time I saw him up a few months ago.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I'd like to apologise to the @Charites for the sheer number of submissions I've sent in for the Beauty Seal.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • It was sooooo fuunnnnn.

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Uruk said:
    @Hallifax for one hell of a domoth. Was the most entertaining (and close) thing I've gotten to take part in for a long, long time.
    Blame Aerys. She's so bloodthirsty - always ready to jump up into things. Then, there's the fact that Tuesday is my day off for the week, sooooooo...
  • Vivet said:
    Uruk said:
    @Hallifax for one hell of a domoth. Was the most entertaining (and close) thing I've gotten to take part in for a long, long time.
    Blame Aerys. She's so bloodthirsty - always ready to jump up into things. Then, there's the fact that Tuesday is my day off for the week, sooooooo...
    Guilty as charged! ^.^
    ...well, most of the time. If it's a fair fight, I'm all for trying. That was an epic brawl, way to go guys!
    The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "The Challenge of Life has ended!"
    The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Aerys stands as the Champion of Life!"
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Vivet said:
    Uruk said:
    I was all... hey, let's log on for a bit before bed, see what's up.... and ended up staying past 3 AM. There simply isn't enough coffee to keep me awake at work, I don't think.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    And I missed it, curse you random work hours D:

Marcella said:

You clearly haven't seen the Gnomes on Mucklemarsh :shudder:

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Morkarion said:
    Marcella said:

Yeah, the Slivven queen is an encounter I'll remember only in nightmares.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    Elanorwen said:
    Morkarion said:
    Marcella said:

Yeah, the Slivven queen is an encounter I'll remember only in nightmares.
    So much this, I mean.. naked Gnomes *shudder*

Sorry :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Admittedly, I never know if people figure out who I am and treat me differently because of it. I worry about that pretty often.
  • Haters gonna be hatin' but love always wins. Back later today ;)
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Have time to play lusternia again, yay. IC marriage arrangements didn't survive two month break due to news of a new little one on the way for me and the wife, boo. But interesting rp opportunities will abound, yay.
    Oh so that's where you went, well damn, congratulations!

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Am I missing half the game by not joining OOC clans?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia

Daraius said:
    Am I missing half the game by not joining OOC clans?
    Sadly yes, from my experience.

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I've been a part of two OOC clans. Once or twice a year, something happens on them, and they can be entertaining. But for the vast majority of the time, they just waste clan slots.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • The OOC clans I'm a part of greatly enrich my experience in the game because they assist me in finding roleplay with people who have cloaking gems and in general murkin' about with people, getting help on quests, all sorts of meta things you're not supposed to do but HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FIND THIS OUT ON MY OWN AUUUGH
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Yeah that's pretty much the impression I get. Not quite sure how to feel about it.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    If you can control yourself and keep from being friends with absolute idiots, OOC clans are just dandy. I wouldn't say they help or harm the gameplay experience, but it's nice just to kick back and natter while taking care of IC business. I'd be lost without the outlet.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
This discussion has been closed.