Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• edited April 2014
    Tridemon said:
    In the last 2 and a half hours, I have citizened and inguilded 3 refugees from Gaudiguch. I mean, it's not like the Aquamancers couldn't use the active population, but what the hell are you guys DOING over there??
    Apparently people don't like being nudged to do collegium tasks, or like to be told "Please stop doing the nuptials with strangers in the middle of the city or in other citizens manses that do not approve of you doing it."

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    You could have told us instead of barging in and interrupting my book! Diplomacy, do you know it? Use your woooooorrrrrrdddddsssss.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Neos said:
    You could have told us instead of barging in and interrupting my book! Diplomacy, do you know it? Use your woooooorrrrrrdddddsssss.
    SWING FIRST, ASK QUESTIONS LATER! 

Nor do I use my brain at 2 in the morning, either.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    THE PURGE HAS BEGUN.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Aiyana said:
    Neos said:
    SWING FIRST, ASK QUESTIONS LATER! 

Nor do I use my brain at 2 in the morning, either.
    Unfortunately, I will step in and kill enemies who step into the city, even if they're attacking someone I do not like. You could have gone on to live a long and fulfilling life, but no, you had to go and get your head blown up.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Shaddus said:
    THE PURGE HAS BEGUN.
    The best part is, they're all leaving on their own! We haven't had to lift a finger yet!
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Oh god, who is it?
    Shaddus Alt 1 and Shaddus Alt 2
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Aiyana said:
    Tridemon said:
    In the last 2 and a half hours, I have citizened and inguilded 3 refugees from Gaudiguch. I mean, it's not like the Aquamancers couldn't use the active population, but what the hell are you guys DOING over there??
    Apparently people don't like being nudged to do collegium tasks, or like to be told "Please stop doing the nuptials with strangers in the middle of the city or in other citizens manses that do not approve of you doing it."
    But, but... Love is the law!

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Shaddus said:
    Shaddus Alt 1 and Shaddus Alt 2
    The Shaddus alts are multiplaying with each other?

Or is the correct word multiplying?
  • I always thought of it as mitosis. They just spawn off of eachother.
    edited April 2014
  • You are a strange, strange person...
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    But we're all Shaddus alts. We're all strange.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited April 2014
    Having trouble reconciling mandala as symbol of impermanence with IC belief in eternal nature of Collective. #FirstWorldproblems
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    edited April 2014
    Daraius said:
    Having trouble reconciling mandala as symbol of impermanence with IC belief in eternal nature of Collective. #FirstWorldproblems
    Don't forget, the mandala isn't the Collective. It's the product of Harmony, which is transient in an imperfect society!

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited April 2014
    not if i can help it  :-L

(Oh, fixed. Good job. O:-) )
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Eritheyl said:
    Guh, I miss Hallifax.
    NO.

• Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • Wait, why is ileein saying no? You would think he'd want more recruits...
    A lot of people don't like me, I've accepted this.

-

Eritheyl said:
    A lot of people don't like me, I've accepted this.
    I'm legally required to hate my step-children.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Come with me in Glom, Eripoo.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Marcella said:
    Wait, why is ileein saying no? You would think he'd want more recruits...
    Oh, I was just providing the appropriate cinematic accompaniment to Arsalil's post. I remain strictly neutral in such disputes.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
    Ileein said:
    Marcella said:
    Wait, why is ileein saying no? You would think he'd want more recruits...
    Oh, I was just providing the appropriate cinematic accompaniment to ArsalilAiyana's post. I remain strictly neutral in such disputes.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • I wish I was as cool as Arsalil :(

• Aiyana said:
    I wish I was as cool as Arsalil :(
    You just made my year. And pretty sure you're way cooler than me, @Aiyana. <3
    Speaking in a low growl, Great Chieftain Turnus Windwhisper says, "I love you too."

Aww, @Turnus. You should've told me!

#bringShikariback 

• Look, all of you people with vaguely-appropriately-gendered names are the same to me.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
This discussion has been closed.