Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Hrm, do the cheese curios contribute to hunger levels?
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    I'd really like it if the alts that are 16 years old IG and practically fresh from the portal stopped camping where the level 90s go to influence. Really, really would like it.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Zouviqil said:
    I'd really like it if the alts that are 16 years old IG and practically fresh from the portal stopped camping where the level 90s go to influence. Really, really would like it.
    Yeah, it ticks me off a bit too... but what can you do?

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    Elanorwen said:
    Zouviqil said:
    Complain. I can complain REALLY REALLY REALLY well.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Elanorwen said:
    Zouviqil said:
    Blow them up, influence over them, be an asshole

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Synkarin said:
    Elanorwen said:
    Zouviqil said:
    Blow them up, influence over them, be an asshole
    Contrary to popular belief, if I enter an area and see someone else is already at it, I just pick up and leave. I guess I could debate them out too, but eh... I'm not like some people.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Eh, why should they stop? I don't get it.
    Rivius said:
    Eh, why should they stop? I don't get it.
    It's about the same feeling as older demis (Read: pre-aethercraft) feel annoyed at all the aethercraft demis.

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    We don't begrudge people for taking advantage of mechanics we didn't have? Because who cares?

Celina said:
    We don't begrudge people for taking advantage of mechanics we didn't have? Because who cares?

All the more power to you. I have heard plenty of people bitching over aethercraft demis, though.

• Life back then was simpler... difficult, but simpler.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    All of you people who hunted for Demigod... back in my day, we just got Ascended. /grumble.  /brandish cane.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I dislike anyone (of any level) camping areas such as Lirangsha. I want to camp it too, hmph.

Karlach said:

If you don't like it, you can always try shattering them.
    I just hate being -that- person who goes around shattering people.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Zouviqil said:
    Karlach said:

The only drawback is people are more likely to do it to you in kind.

So if you do shatter grief, expect to debate once in a while.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Daraius said:
    Sounds like somebody has mercy.
    I will shatter your puny ego with my 21 Charisma, dog! *shakefist*

Karlach said:
    Zouviqil said:
    Karlach said:

The only drawback is people are more likely to do it to you in kind.

So if you do shatter grief, expect to debate once in a while.
    ... which is one reason I haven't done it. :(
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Influence/Bash overtop of them. Always have, always will.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    As far as I'm concerned, step into my room and bash what I'm engaged with, you're free game (not that it stops them complaining, such is their short term memory at not remembering they did it). Same area doesn't phase me really, I'll shatter northerners if I'm influencing and they step in because dog-eat-dog.

Ultimately, no one has a monopoly on mobs, if someone beats you to the punch or is "already there" then either compete or leave, you don't have right of way.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I'm starting to suspect that every Lucidian adventurer besides Tridemon is female.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Daraius said:
    Especially Ileein.
    Yes. ESPECIALLY.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Zouviqil said:
    People are making me want to alt in Hallifax.

I do know, however, that it's a trap.
    I'll alt in Glom if you'll stick around :)
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Shaddus said:
    I'll alt in Glom
    That's a Tuesday for you.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I alt in Glom on Fridays :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
This discussion has been closed.