Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• Siam said:
    So basher and influencer messed up...but it paved the way for my rp's second arc. :pompoms:
    And of course this occurs when I am already fading away into sleep. And the face impact into the keyboard informed me that I was losing the battle. :(

Avatar by the most wondrous Feyrll
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    10 flax falls from a disorderly Ouroboros origami package into your rift, bringing the total to 4114.
    369 calamus falls from a disorderly Ouroboros origami package into your rift, bringing the total to 4538.
    10 juniper falls from a disorderly Ouroboros origami package into your rift, bringing the total to 4124.
    491 purpletint falls from a disorderly Ouroboros origami package into your rift, bringing the total to 2050.
    61 greentint falls from a disorderly Ouroboros origami package into your rift, bringing the total to 2786.
    411 eggfeed falls from a disorderly Ouroboros origami package into your rift, bringing the total to 1454.
    936 greentea falls from a disorderly Ouroboros origami package into your rift, bringing the total to 1985.
    684 whitetea falls from a disorderly Ouroboros origami package into your rift, bringing the total to 1162.
    500 palemalt falls from a disorderly Ouroboros origami package into your rift, bringing the total to 1314.
    500 ambermalt falls from a disorderly Ouroboros origami package into your rift, bringing the total to 1349.
    500 darkmalt falls from a disorderly Ouroboros origami package into your rift, bringing the total to 966.
    200 wormwood falls from a disorderly Ouroboros origami package into your rift, bringing the total to 3919.
    7 wormwood falls from a disorderly Ouroboros origami package into your rift, bringing the total to 3926.
    500 gold falls from a disorderly Ouroboros origami package into your rift, bringing the total to 2172.
    500 iron falls from a disorderly Ouroboros origami package into your rift, bringing the total to 1740.
    145 steel falls from a disorderly Ouroboros origami package into your rift, bringing the total to 1014.
    164 platinum falls from a disorderly Ouroboros origami package into your rift, bringing the total to 1380.
    A disorderly Ouroboros origami package flutters apart in wisps of vellum as the last of its contents spill into your hands.

I appear to have a mysterious admirer... hmmm.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Needs more wormwood.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Second time I've accidentally popped an achievement. This is why I don't do things!
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Do these forums also have the feature where once you reach Transcendent you can set your own user title, or is that something that administrators have set for certain people?
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    The former.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    You set your own at Transcendant.

Also being killed in an area you have amnesty to, and your aggressor not getting status is.. interesting.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Second question: is "level" a function of points, rather than posts?
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
    Points. So achievements+likes+agrees.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited April 2014
    Seems to be! I bet Xenthos would know better than anyone how those each break down into points. I got most of mine from cake pics and just general cuteness. 8->
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Currently only 6 people are Trans at forums.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Daraius said:
    Seems to be! I bet Xenthos would know better than anyone how those each break down into points. I got most of mine from cake pics and just general cuteness. 8->
    You get badges for various things.  Each badge provides a varying number of points (for example, the 2500 post badge gave 30 points).

Each like / agree gives a point.

Spam / abuse flags remove a point.

Each post marked as an "answer" to a question gets you 3 points.

Promotes give 5 points (but only admin can do a Promote).
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I will surely miss being a whirlywindshadowthing. It has been fun.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    I don't understand why people are ganking Pejat.

I really, really don't understand.

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    I think, not sure, didn't ask, it was a scholar gank?
    edited April 2014
    I guess that makes sense. Scholars aren't going to make the difference in a 1k culture lead, but I guess it feels good to pick on noncoms.

EDIT: Fucking Christ I am angsty today. Feel free to ignore me.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Death is really not that big a deal. (In game. Bigger deal in real life.)

Lavinya said:
    Death is really not that big a deal. (In game. Bigger deal in real life.)
    Are you telling me Lusternia isn't real life.

Yay RP session. 

Oh wait, I was oblivious.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:
    Yay RP session. 

Some of us keep quite extensive logfiles, if such are needed to -cough- refresh one's memory of what happened to him whilst he was oblivious to the world around him. :D

Diniah said:
    Siam said:
    Yay RP session. 

Some of us keep quite extensive logfiles, if such are needed to -cough- refresh one's memory of what happened to him whilst he was oblivious to the world around him. :D
    Please send me a copy. :( 

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:
    Diniah said:
    Siam said:
    Yay RP session. 

The moment I have cleared up the unnecessary mess, I shall gladly share with you a copy of the ceremony.  And thank you for allowing me to be a part of it, it was wonderful to get to have such fun role-playing going on when I am actually awake to be there.

Diniah said:
    Siam said:
    Diniah said:
    Siam said:
    Yay RP session. 

The moment I have cleared up the unnecessary mess, I shall gladly share with you a copy of the ceremony.  And thank you for allowing me to be a part of it, it was wonderful to get to have such fun role-playing going on when I am actually awake to be there.
    You're welcome. It was fun, really! :) Raves go out to you, @Tarkenton and @Yarith. I wish I coudl've expounded on some bits a bit more...but I was multitasking at the same time. ._.  >:D<

#bringShikariback 

35 minutes so far of Karlach vs the Dread Lord.

This is the fight that never ends, it goes on and on and on my friends...

In other news, health buffs are apparently out of control if people are soloing the dread lord.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Hrm. How much health do you have, Mork?
    edited April 2014
    I went in as Illithoid with the following:

Health buffs - L3 Life rune, Bottles set, Throne, Surge, Yellow, Weathering JP (when available) 1 TF, Argleblaster and Pizzazz. (+6 weight to Con and Knowledge)
    Mitigation - http://pastebin.com/LpZ6teGY (Also had affinity but couldn't get him to move to a wyrded area, also had Protection shield power active)
    Healing - Sip/Scroll/Sparkle, Exalt, Drink, Replenish (shrine) Heal (shrine, personal)

Health : 18599/18599 (17694 without JP)
    Mana   : 7278/7299  (6909)
    Ego    : 8169/8169  (7696)

Curse hit for roughly, 3,300 to 4,100 Spear for 3,700 to 4,600 Plague from 3,700 to 4,800

He just WONT DIE. Either has a health leech or a bastard amount of health, an hour of divinus whipping with curio+div tattoo+war karma+kirigami boost didn't even get him to shield.

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited April 2014
    Are you sure he isn't invincible? Hit him with your sword and see if you're getting the messages for declining health.

He's not invincible, Mag used to take him down for fun. He may have healthleach.

PS. For real, health buffs need to scale. That is just stupid.

This discussion has been closed.